No charges filed in Palin brawl

Actually, she tried to get him fired because he had an ugly divorce from her sister...

Which is an abuse of power.

When her director of the State Police said she didn't have grounds to fire him, she fired the director. WHich was an even bigger abuse of power.

Of course you would believe the sister should have clung to a spouse who had tasered their own child. Kind of like Hillary clinging to her man in your mind? Do you like playing with tasers? You seem to want us all to forget about the root of the problem.

Tasering children can result in particularly ugly divorces so you might want to consider thinking before acting out dreams.

If his tasering of the child was child abuse, they were more than welcome to bring that to the DCFS or whatever Alaska's equivlent is.

Using her office to fire the guy was an ethical violation and against the agreements that the State made with the police officer's union.

Joey, Joey, Joey. Put down the taser and return to the topic.

Oh, wait! Your union has a policy that encourages tasering children so you assume all other unions have that same kinky obsession?

cjones09152014.jpg

I am on topic.

Palin abused her office, and had to resign a week before a criminal indictment.

And you guys can't wait to throw money at her.

And while I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you guys to make her your 2016 nominee - we could call it the Comedian's Full Employment Act - the people who run your party aren't that stupid.

C'mon, Joe....let's get back to that nasty taser abuse habit....did it develop after hearing about the Palin family incident or was it already lurking in the background?
Well it didn't allegedly occur at the time it allegedly happened. Todd nor Sarah took any action when the incident is to have allegedly happened. They didn't take any action until Todd's sister got into what is described and ugly divorce case. No one took action when the event was supposed to have happened. Seems it only became an issue when a family member got into a fight over money.

Well it didn't allegedly occur at the time it allegedly happened. Todd nor Sarah took any action when the incident is to have allegedly happened. They didn't take any action until Todd's sister got into what is described and ugly divorce case. No one took action when the event was supposed to have happened. Seems it only became an issue when a family member got into a fight over money.
yeah HenryBHough :eusa_think:

[

Are you serious, Joe? Biden had been forced to drop out of a Presidential run because it turned out he cheated to get through law school. The only people who don't question his ability NOW are people who for some reason haven't watched him in action as our Vice President for the past six years! They have to lock "Old Joe" up in a closet in the White House when he gets too embarrassing!

Uh, no, he dropped out of the 1992 race because Clinton got more votes.

There was a controversy about "Plagarism", because he copied some wording from a British Labor politician in a speech. This is probably what your tiny mind is grasping for.

No, that would be the speech that he stole from Neil Kinnock, Joe...which was ANOTHER example of Biden getting caught using the work of someone else as his own. What I was referring to was when Biden was given an F in one of his Syracuse Law School classes for copying something almost verbatim from a law journal and calling it his own work. That was in 1988's race.

I recall Governor Palin trying to get a trooper somehow related to her family fired for having used a taser on his own child.

Of course since you obviously approve of that sort of thing I do worry about those close to you.

But not much.

Actually, she tried to get him fired because he had an ugly divorce from her sister...

Which is an abuse of power.

When her director of the State Police said she didn't have grounds to fire him, she fired the director. WHich was an even bigger abuse of power.

Funny how it's the GOP that supposedly is waging a "war on women" and yet it's Democrats that attacked Sarah Palin for wanting her former brother-in-law fired after he beat up a woman and tasered a child...

It wasn't that big of a deal.

Copying someone's speaking style isn't as hilarious as your whole family getting into a drunken brawl.

Stealing someone's speech is not the same as stealing their speaking "style", Joe! Duh?

I am on topic.

And while I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you guys to make her your 2016 nominee - we could call it the Comedian's Full Employment Act - the people who run your party aren't that stupid.

What criminal indictment did Palin resign ahead of, Joe? Palin's "abuse" of office was taking her kid's with her on trips. OMG! Put her in prison! She's a BAD person!!!:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

And wearing an Arctic Cat snowmobile jacket...OMG...how can such a person be allowed to walk the streets with decent folk!!!

C'mon, Joe....let's get back to that nasty taser abuse habit....did it develop after hearing about the Palin family incident or was it already lurking in the background?

Was the man charged with "Taser Abuse"? Did his superiors reprimand him for it? Or was this just a load of crap Palin put out there when she got caught abusing her power?

In any case, I wouldn't want someone who uses her office to settle family disputes in a higher office. She might send the Secret Service after the guy next.

I am on topic.

What criminal indictment did Palin resign ahead of, Joe? Palin's "abuse" of office was taking her kid's with her on trips. OMG! Put her in prison! She's a BAD person!!!

If it were Obama, you'd be screaming to the high heavens.

It wasn't that big of a deal.

Copying someone's speaking style isn't as hilarious as your whole family getting into a drunken brawl.

Stealing someone's speech is not the same as stealing their speaking "style", Joe! Duh?

Well, he didn't steal the speech. If he had, they'd be wondering why he was now a British guy named Neil Kinnock.

[

No, that would be the speech that he stole from Neil Kinnock, Joe...which was ANOTHER example of Biden getting caught using the work of someone else as his own. What I was referring to was when Biden was given an F in one of his Syracuse Law School classes for copying something almost verbatim from a law journal and calling it his own work. That was in 1988's race.

Your original claim was that he "Cheated to get through law school". The actual incident was that he used improper citations on a paper (which he did credit as a source) and had to retake a course.

Yeah, somehow, I don't think the murkey world of academia in the 1960's is up there with getting into a drunken brawl with your whole family.

Funny how it's the GOP that supposedly is waging a "war on women" and yet it's Democrats that attacked Sarah Palin for wanting her former brother-in-law fired after he beat up a woman and tasered a child...

Wanting your brother in law fired is not hte same things as "abusing your office to try to get him fired in violation of the agreements your state made with his union." Again, Dogstyle, you used to rant on and on all day about how Lois Lerner didn't give teabagger groups their fraudelent tax exemptions. So abuse of power is good when your gal does it?

Forum List

Back