No charges for TX man who beat daughter's rapist to death

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
No charges for TX man who beat daughter's rapist to death - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Good.

SHINER, TX (WWBT) -
A Texas grand jury decided not to charge a father who reportedly beat a man to death for raping his 5-year-old daughter.

The 23-year-old man sent his son and daughter to feed the chickens at their ranch near Shiner on June 9, reports the Daily Mail, when the boy returned to tell his dad someone had grabbed his sister and dragged her to a secluded shack.

The man found 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores and his daughter inside. Neither were wearing any underwear, according to Lavaca County sheriff's deputies. The father, whose name is not being released to protect the girl's identity, beat Flores unconscious. The man tried calling 911, but Flores died from his injuries.

I can't imagine any other outcome. Not when he found the man, and not when he wasn't charged.

He just did what any father would do.

Or any member of the family, really. I feel for the dad, he is remorseful - a life ended because of him. I hope he gets past that. And I hope his baby girl gets through all this with minimal damage.

I've never killed anyone but I would expect after the adrenaline wore off a normal human would probably feel some kind of remorse for what he or she was forced to do.

I can't imagine any other outcome. Not when he found the man, and not when he wasn't charged.

What part of "Deadly Force is Authorized" do you need dumbed-down further?

The man acted in a lawbiding manner.

Now, STFU.

Now, STFU.

I don't think she's actually disagreeing with you there bud. :eusa_angel:

I'd be so pissed off with the adrenaline flowing that my fists would literally make lethal objects.

Now, STFU.

Awww! /pat-pat-pat

S'ok, Warbler. Someday, a woman *or a tranny, I mean really; who can forecast these things* will get blindsided by life. She'll get falling down drunk, and think you're not half bad. *Or not. That is a bit of a stretch.* And then you'll get laid, and all this rage you carry will be gone.

Until then, though? STFU.

Now, STFU.

Awww! /pat-pat-pat

S'ok, Warbler. Someday, a woman *or a tranny, I mean really; who can forecast these things* will get blindsided by life. She'll get falling down drunk, and think you're not half bad. *Or not. That is a bit of a stretch.* And then you'll get laid, and all this rage you carry will be gone.

Until then, though? STFU.

Thanks Lard-Ass

Nah, MA would not indict

Nope. Even looking at it from a cold-blooded, logical perspective, I can't see anybody in the "Law & Order" chain wanting to touch this case with a ten-foot pole. Too much ill will.

And it's not like there would be some kind of public outcry, wondering why he wasn't charged.

it is because the man was in the act and the father came to the defense of another...also, he tried to get the man medical help and did not have the intent to kill him

had he gone after the man later, then he would have likely been convicted

If a Texas Grand Jury could not find enough evidence to indict, I doubt there was a real case.

Forum List

Back