Zone1 No Christian can vote for Kamala

Never claimed the world is me. Playing small does not serve the World. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won’t feel unsure around me.
no comment

Learn a foreign language!

I'm too old.

Then be happy in your self-chosen grave, chameleon. But let it be to try to tell others your skin is the true world. You are only one Catholic (- in my view to the world a very bad one -) from much more than a billion Catholics (¿ are we 1½ billions now ?) and only one human being from about eight billion human beings. Everyone of all this people is as complex structured as you are - and everyone of them is also a secret for you and each other. And I fear you do not like to make anyone's life more easy and light.

PS: Your biggest problem: You like to change everything - but not yourselve. Perhaps it is a good idea for you to learn how to let be a little flower a little flower and to protect her.

Last edited:
Then be happy in your self-chosen grave, chameleon. But let it be to try to tell others your skin is the true world. You are only one Catholic (- in my view to the world a very bad one -) from much more than a billion Catholics (¿ are we 1½ billions now ?) and only one human being from about eight billion human beings. Everyone of all this people is as complex structured as you are - and everyone of them is also a secret for you and each other. And I fear you do not like to make anyone's life more easy and light.

PS: Your biggest problem: You like to change everything - but not yourselve. Perhaps it is a good idea for you to learn how to let be a little flower a little flower and to protect her.

I agree I am a bad Catholic. I agree everyone is complex. I see nothing special in me or anyone else. I know I am not worthy. But what you fail to understand is that I am on a mission to seek truth. God is truth. God is love. God is logic. And all who worship him do so in spirit and truth. So as bad as I am all he has to do is say the word and I am healed. So now turn your critical eye towards yourself and heal thyself. Because I think I will let it be and ask him to heal me.

PS: Your biggest problem: You like to change everything - but not yourselve.
But I have changed. Incredibly. I have been transformed. I am nothing like I use to be. I am a new creation. But your biggest problem is that you believe we change ourselves. We don't. He changes us. He transforms us. But you have to be willing. You have to be open. You have to listen. You have to want it. Go heal yourself. I'm going to continue following the Holy Spirit.

I agree I am a bad Catholic. I agree everyone is complex. I see nothing special in me or anyone else. I know I am not worthy. But what you fail to understand is that I am on a mission to seek truth. God is truth. God is love. God is logic. And all who worship him do so in spirit and truth. So as bad as I am all he has to do is say the word and I am healed. So now turn your critical eye towards yourself and heal thyself. Because I think I will let it be and ask him to heal me.

“I Drink My Little Wine And Eat My Little Cracker,” Trump’s Flippant Comments About Religion More Grating To Some Than His McCain-Bashing

I know I am not worthy.

liar.

then work to save yourself ...

try moving to another state than texas if ever there would be a chance to redeem and free your spirit from the evils of the desert ... remain there you will perish a sinner.

Trump in actuality won the presidency twice, and he's set to win it a third time. He's survive relentless attacks, lawsuits, and investigations, and even an assassination from the left, and he's on top once again. He's the greatest man of our time by far.

I'm going to continue following the Holy Spirit.

“I Drink My Little Wine And Eat My Little Cracker,” Trump’s Flippant Comments About Religion More Grating To Some Than His McCain-Bashing

The Holy Spirit is losing to the American progressive Spirit so it’s looking plenty glum fur the white Christian Nationalists who want to go beck to the fifties when blacks and women knew their place.

1722258187802.png

The Holy Spirit is losing to the American progressive Spirit so it’s looking plenty glum fur the white Christian Nationalists who want to go beck to the fifties when blacks and women knew their place.
That you don't understand how the conflict and confusion process works and why it's important is why you don't believe in God.

you don't understand

i. No Christian can vote for Kamala 240729 {post•169) ding Jul’24 Snccvf: That you don't understand how the conflict and confusion process works and why it's important is why you don't believe in God. dvng 240729 Dnccvf00169

ii. No Christian can vote for Kamala 240729 {post•170}

I believe in God - damn near the way that Washington, Adams Jefferson, Madison
Paine and Franklin and Ethan Allen believes in God.

That makes me a white nature’s god nationalist doesn’t it Saint_Ding? #nfbw 240728 Vnccbf00170

Last edited:
But I have changed. Incredibly. I have been transformed. I am nothing like I use to be. I am a new creation. But your biggest problem is that you believe we change ourselves. We don't. He changes us. He transforms us. But you have to be willing. You have to be open. You have to listen. You have to want it. Go heal yourself. I'm going to continue following the Holy Spirit.

I am not able to help you. Let it be to speak with me about the theme "ding and all others".

Translation:

This time is strange, our home is far away
And our way back is on fire
But in the heart of the night we were reaching for the stars
And now dreams hold us together

Hope is far away, but before we bury it deep
in night and darkness
Let us fill our glasses and sing a song
A song with the crows and ravens

So fear not the worries of the world
There is a magic in all things
And for those who illuminate the night with their dreams
There are songs to be heard

What is the cost of freedom, what is the cost of a dream?
What costs a year of our life?
The winter was long, but we chase it away
With songs and trumpets

in night and darkness

We raise the glass to a life as fleeting as wind
We raise a glass that to be here together
We raise the glass so that we never forget to love
We raise a glass to those who left but remained in our hearts

in night and darkness

Last edited:
America’s Civil or Civic Religion is the Nonsectarian and anti-Dogmatic Spirit of The United States of America that all persons are created equal and that no matter of conscience is of more value to being governed by the peoples’s consent than any other. All matters of conscience and religion and personal morality are equally separated from the state in a Jeffersonian ideal Republic.

you don't understand
American civil religion is a sociological theory that a nonsectarian religious faith exists within the United States with sacred symbols drawn from national history. Scholars have portrayed it as a common set of values that foster social and cultural integration. The ritualistic elements of ceremonial deism found in American ceremonies and presidential invocations of God can be seen as expressions of the American civil religion.

The Apotheosis of Washington, on the ceiling of the capitol rotunda. George Washington is shown as having ascended to a divine status.
The concept goes back to the 19th century, but the current form of this theory was developed by sociologist Robert Bellah in 1967 in the article, "Civil Religion in America". According to Bellah, Americans embrace a common civil religion with certain fundamental beliefs, values, holidays, and rituals in parallel to, or independent of, their chosen religion.[1]

Bellah's article soon became the major focus at religious sociologyconferences and numerous articles and books were written on the subject. Interest in the topic reached its peak with the American Bicentennial celebration in 1976.[2][3][4]

Your playing small does not serve the world.

Eh? Why should I serve "the world" - whatever this could be in your form "to think"?

Translation:

If you asked life for a thousand years: What do you live for? then if it were to answer, it would say nothing other than: I live in order to live.

This is because life lives for its own reason
and springs from its own being,
therefore it lives without why, by living itself.
Now if someone is a true human being,
who acts out of his own reason
asked: Why do you do your deeds?
and if he should answer sincerely
he would say nothing but: I do them that I may do them.

The present moment is the window through which God looks into the house of my life.

_____

This moment - Who am I in this moment?
Who is it that is looking at me in this moment, at the house of my life?
How is this house of my life, of my self, built?
How stable does it feel today?
How fragile, how mobile?
Can there really only be this one present moment, when the foundation of my life is already so old?
Built by my parents and grandparents, with the mortar of the karma of many lives before this one.
How crooked some of the walls of my house are built, how many dark cellar vaults are hidden in the depths of the foundations?
And windows in all directions, openings of light in all sizes, all of which seem to call out one thing: ‘Let light into this life. Illuminate it with your bright clarity!’
God is looking into the house of my life!
Now, in this present moment.

I open the windows of my soul and let in light and air.
Light and breath,
life and clarity,
all that is me
all that is God,
in this one moment.

And now the words ‘I live to live’ and ‘Life springs forth from its own’ seem to me to be true.
At first I find them too simple, almost provocatively undifferentiated.
But in a very present moment, in which breath, clarity and light are actually present in my soul, I understand: this life lives out of itself, is meaningful and right.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

View attachment 986200

That poll is a LIE

you doctored those numbers.

I was watching Fox and they had a poll in the exact same format as you show here but the numbers were reversed

Trump was ahead in all states listed.

You liberals.. Don't you know God rejects liars? An eternity without God is not worth the lying.

America’s Civil or Civic Religion is the Nonsectarian and anti-Dogmatic Spirit of The United States of America that all persons are created equal and that no matter of conscience is of more value to being governed by the peoples’s consent than any other. All matters of conscience and religion and personal morality are equally separated from the state in a Jeffersonian ideal Republic.

That poll is a LIE

you doctored those numbers.

I was watching Fox and they had a poll in the exact same format as you show here but the numbers were reversed

You are the liar;

You saw this poll:

According to this week’s 🦊 News surveys, Harris now enjoys a higher favorable rating than Trump in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota; in Michigan, the two candidates are on equal footing at 49% apiece.

Internet erupts after Fox News poll shows Harris ahead in swing states

Internet erupts after Fox News poll shows Harris ahead in swing states

Internet erupts after Fox News poll shows Harris beating Trump's approval in swing states

Last edited:
Eh? Why should I serve "the world" - whatever this could be in your form "to think"?

Translation:

If you asked life for a thousand years: What do you live for? then if it were to answer, it would say nothing other than: I live in order to live.

This is because life lives for its own reason
and springs from its own being,
therefore it lives without why, by living itself.
Now if someone is a true human being,
who acts out of his own reason
asked: Why do you do your deeds?
and if he should answer sincerely
he would say nothing but: I do them that I may do them.

The present moment is the window through which God looks into the house of my life.

_____

This moment - Who am I in this moment?
Who is it that is looking at me in this moment, at the house of my life?
How is this house of my life, of my self, built?
How stable does it feel today?
How fragile, how mobile?
Can there really only be this one present moment, when the foundation of my life is already so old?
Built by my parents and grandparents, with the mortar of the karma of many lives before this one.
How crooked some of the walls of my house are built, how many dark cellar vaults are hidden in the depths of the foundations?
And windows in all directions, openings of light in all sizes, all of which seem to call out one thing: ‘Let light into this life. Illuminate it with your bright clarity!’
God is looking into the house of my life!
Now, in this present moment.

I open the windows of my soul and let in light and air.
Light and breath,
life and clarity,
all that is me
all that is God,
in this one moment.

And now the words ‘I live to live’ and ‘Life springs forth from its own’ seem to me to be true.
At first I find them too simple, almost provocatively undifferentiated.
But in a very present moment, in which breath, clarity and light are actually present in my soul, I understand: this life lives out of itself, is meaningful and right.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Why would you play small doing it?

Why would you play small doing it?

You do not believe in god at all, isn't it? So why do you continuously attack others who do not share your absurde form of "theistic atheism" which you try to hide behind a verbal-formalistic "catholic"-mimikry-mask?

In case you do not know: When the soldiers of the French king came to wipe out the Cathars - who did not give him their children for doing his wars - Cathars and Catholics lived door by door. So the soldiers killed everyone and "the world" thinks´: The Catholics murdered the Cathars. But this was not so: "The politcians" murdered the Carthars and also as many Catholics - with the children of their subjects they murdered their subjects. Nearly no one thinks about the murdered Catholics any longer. I fear I am one of this murdered Catholics and ever will be, although I do not share any belief of any Cathars. So what do you really try to do, chameleon, with the swamp of your words?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back