No Country For White Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be checking these feral racists the permeate these boards instead of chastising people that realize intelligent conversation with these animals doesn't work.
This is a stormfront affiliated site, I thought you knew that. They encourage the racists nonsense here, it adds to the intellectual community. Just don't respond in kind to the pussies or the mods will admonish you.

Are you serious?

I can neither verify or deny that this is a stormfront affiliated site. I can confirm, if you respond in kind to the racist assholes, a mod will be knocking on your door, defending the racist...as seen above. I can only surmise, with that attitude, that this is a stormfront affiliated website that encourages hate speech and nonstop hate threads.

I don't hate black people, but I do understand them

Like I said, idiot. Your comrades are only your temporary friends online who enjoy insulting blacks. Your are a JEW. Half of them want you DEAD. Do you realize they deny the holocaust. They CELEBRATE gassing your ancestors. THEY WANT TO GAS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE JEWISH.

You are pathetic. LOL...You choose your friends well.

PUSSY.

Blacks were not enslaved because of their skin color, but because of their low intelligence,

Which is still apparent today.

You are a racist nitwit. You have a lower intelligence than most of the people on the planet.
Instead of personal insults, just tell me how I'm wrong

How can you explain something to a Jew who allies himself with people who want him dead.

PUSSY

Blacks were not enslaved because of their skin color, but because of their low intelligence,

Which is still apparent today.

You are a racist nitwit. You have a lower intelligence than most of the people on the planet.

They first attempted to enslave the NA and other whites. When they were not up to the task, then and only then, did the turn to us strong Black people.

They first attempted to enslave the NA and other whites. When they were not up to the task, then and only then, did the turn to us strong Black people.
Guess you all weren't so "strong" :lol:

If we werent strong the US would have remained a penal colony for white trash. You must be descended from some of them. As it was our strength is what made the US an economic power.

They tried to use Native Americans as slaves, but the cultures of Native Americans was such that they simply refused to work. They were mostly hunter gatherer cultures, not agricultural societies, so working in the fields and tending lifestock was not part of their mindset and was meaningless to them. Also, being a laborer day in and day out was also totally outside their cultural vision. So, making them slaves was a no go.

Tank is uneducated and extremely racist. Studies show that those who are most racist are on the lower end of the IQ scale and are poorly educated. That's where he fits. It isn't personal insults, it's reality.

Last edited:

Guess you all weren't so "strong" :lol:

LOL...you are Jewish, do you not know your own history?

Do you hate yourself or blacks more...one has to wonder.

Stupid Pussy!

Tank is uneducated and extremely racist. Studies show that those who are most racist are on the lower end of the IQ scale and are poorly educated. That's where he fits. It isn't personal insults, it's reality.
So Tank is black?!:eek:

God, he's even more self-loathing than you or Asc.

It isn't personal insults, it's reality.

So you have nothing to say about the topic, troll?
I already have but you were too busy trolling to notice. Besides, you're not interested in anything anyone has to say, other than to find something to leave a childish comment about to get a reaction. You really need to grow up. I would suggest getting a job but since your only talent is trolling, you probably wouldn't have much luck finding one.

If you refuse to discuss the topic, why are you here?

Of course the country is falling apart. It is splintering into tribes. Each tribe is at some kind of war with the other tribes and trying to enforce its supremacy. Whatever cohesion the nation had, it is gone now.

No it's not, Chicken Little, no matter how many fucking times you post the same damn nonsense.

I think it is disturbing that a little white girl was beat up because she did not want to date a black boy. If she has to date black boys to prevent being beat up how is she different from a slave?

It is only the beginning of 'white' slavery for all of us, the same kind of slavery that pimps have used to control whores for centuries.

What a bunch of racist bullshit.

It had nothing to do with strength but everything to do with ability to withstand malaria and sun burn. In more northern climes where sugar cane doesn't grow, there were plenty of white slaves and indentured servants, fool.

They tried to use Native Americans as slaves, but the cultures of Native Americans was such that they simply refused to work. They were mostly hunter gatherer cultures, not agricultural societies, so working in the fields and tending lifestock was not part of their mindset and was meaningless to them. Also, being a laborer day in and day out was also totally outside their cultural vision. So, making them slaves was a no go.

So Bismark, Napoleon and Che Guevara are all low IQ morons?

You libtards are not only stupid, but you freely choose to make yourselves ignorant and even more stupid.

Racism was based on early poor modern biological theories and observations. Today it is just reflexive bigotry, like the bigotry you hold against Americans.

Like I said, idiot. Your comrades are only your temporary friends online who enjoy insulting blacks. Your are a JEW. Half of them want you DEAD. Do you realize they deny the holocaust. They CELEBRATE gassing your ancestors. THEY WANT TO GAS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE JEWISH.

You are pathetic. LOL...You choose your friends well.

PUSSY.
Who here want's to gas me because I'm Jewish?

What a bunch of racist bullshit.

It had nothing to do with strength but everything to do with ability to withstand malaria and sun burn. In more northern climes where sugar cane doesn't grow, there were plenty of white slaves and indentured servants, fool.

Whatever makes you feel better about not being able to handle the truth. I know there were white slaves. That is where the word slave came from in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back