NO EXCUSE--TIME TO ACT

I support -----the EAGLE PLAN-------but am not sure that we should enter Iran right now--------leave it for ------next spring
Are we in Africa bombing and sending ground troops to take out mass murderers? Is it really our responsibility to protect the known world? Why should we put the world on our shoulders, go bankrupt doing it, and chance ending up in the same boat? Please use common sense. Do we ignore the needs here in the U.S.A., and run around all over the world playing big brother with borrowed money? Please, wake up and smell the coffee. This isn't rocket science.

View attachment 45569
You are barking up the wrong tree. I've been a part of the world's police force. I don't like it any better than you do.................but understand that we can not sit on the side lines as well..............Do you kill ant beds as they appear...........or wait until they take over the whole yard........................

The WORLD needs to step up here.........Not just us................

Let it continue to grow and the world faces larger problems later.......had we nipped in the butt early on we wouldn't be at this point...............

In Chad..............AFRICA..................The French sent in military to save the country from extremist................pushed them back north into the mountains.
Egypt is hitting the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.........
Jordan hitting ISIS.
Saudi Arabia is fighting Iranian rebels, and ISIS there..........
Kenya and others are fighting the Muslims extremist there as well.

and so on..................the whole region is in flames...................and this doesn't bode well for us and the world whether you like it or not.
So, IF we only do "our" part, the world will be at peace, everything will be lovely, man will live in harmony, and everyone will live happily ever after? Do you have any idea as to what "REALITY" is? Do you honestly believe that "WE" can make everything "right", and that the world will do exactly as we say? And, can you detail your plan to make everything happen as you'd like it to happen? Please, give details on how you believe that the U.S.A. can bring world peace and harmony. I'd love to read your game plan. Thanks.
LOL

The entire region over there is in War whether you like it or not..............and my actions would be brutal, quick, and cost less money over the long run..........
I would carpet bomb North Syria in ISIS controlled areas..........Most of the people there are gone already and living in refugee camps..............These bombs are cheaper than precision guided bombs and elliminate most of the threat................I would not target the Kurds or Syrians........................I would then tell Syria to mop up and deal with what is left of the territory................I would set up an area in Kurd held areas as off limits to the Syrian army.............cross that line and I'll do to you what I just did to ISIS.....................

And end the damned mess there..............It would still be a mess, but it would get rid of most of the Caliphate.............

Hopefully, ended the endless War there..................

Turkey............given their stance on Israel.................Base closure.............we are out of there..................It is a conflict of interest.........

Iran and Nuclear sites....................Take them out and leave..........

Will Peace an Harmony reign after that..............NOPE..............never has been in the middle east and never will be............
I'm just killing ant beds trying to kill off the mounds I find.............They will come back..........as always..........but you can't let them take over the yard unless you are a fool........................

I've served over there.................Had we nipped this shit in the butt in 79............We could have stopped the influence with countries like Iran.
North Korea is because we refused to WIN THE WAR...............and END IT THEN...............Our forces are still there a half a century later to deal with them.................How much has that cost us..................a half a century of having to maintain force levels to deal with North Korea............

How many more men died not finishing Saddam in the first Gulf War...................
And then hauling ass allowing ISIS TO GROW at the end of the last one.............
Our foreign policy sucks................and this whole region sucks.............

Your point.................is WHAT.................PULL OUT............and let them kill each other endlessly and let whatever happens happens...............having to deal at a later date.....................

If they all attacked Israel..............would you stand back and say OH WELL and allow them to completely wiped out...................what say you.

Are you mad, and by that I mean insane!
LOL

This is how Wars were fought in the past...................WWI.........WWII..................
ISIS is insane..............................I would bust that regions ass................probably even kill the damned ants there..................
And after..........................Cause more shit and we'll be back....................those still alive might understand we just took off the danged gloves.............
Of course you support those types..................

Who go up to people and go are you ISLAMIC....................if not they kill them and put their heads on pikes..............It's well documented the atrocities going on there....................

I would BUTCHER THEM...............and primarily by flattening the region...................and end it..................
They want a Caliphate..................How about the reverse.............

Do you want to be a Christian............no.............what did you say...........NO.............BANG..............

Mad................at the subhuman scum that reside there............YEP........I'M MAD.

I am a little queasy about that "HEADS ON PIKES" thing

You are barking up the wrong tree. I've been a part of the world's police force. I don't like it any better than you do.................but understand that we can not sit on the side lines as well..............Do you kill ant beds as they appear...........or wait until they take over the whole yard........................

Let it continue to grow and the world faces larger problems later.......had we nipped in the butt early on we wouldn't be at this point...............

In Chad..............AFRICA..................The French sent in military to save the country from extremist................pushed them back north into the mountains.
Jordan hitting ISIS.

and so on..................the whole region is in flames...................and this doesn't bode well for us and the world whether you like it or not.
So, IF we only do "our" part, the world will be at peace, everything will be lovely, man will live in harmony, and everyone will live happily ever after? Do you have any idea as to what "REALITY" is? Do you honestly believe that "WE" can make everything "right", and that the world will do exactly as we say? And, can you detail your plan to make everything happen as you'd like it to happen? Please, give details on how you believe that the U.S.A. can bring world peace and harmony. I'd love to read your game plan. Thanks.
LOL

The entire region over there is in War whether you like it or not..............and my actions would be brutal, quick, and cost less money over the long run..........
I would carpet bomb North Syria in ISIS controlled areas..........Most of the people there are gone already and living in refugee camps..............These bombs are cheaper than precision guided bombs and elliminate most of the threat................I would not target the Kurds or Syrians........................I would then tell Syria to mop up and deal with what is left of the territory................I would set up an area in Kurd held areas as off limits to the Syrian army.............cross that line and I'll do to you what I just did to ISIS.....................

And end the damned mess there..............It would still be a mess, but it would get rid of most of the Caliphate.............

Turkey............given their stance on Israel.................Base closure.............we are out of there..................It is a conflict of interest.........

Will Peace an Harmony reign after that..............NOPE..............never has been in the middle east and never will be............
I'm just killing ant beds trying to kill off the mounds I find.............They will come back..........as always..........but you can't let them take over the yard unless you are a fool........................

I've served over there.................Had we nipped this shit in the butt in 79............We could have stopped the influence with countries like Iran.
North Korea is because we refused to WIN THE WAR...............and END IT THEN...............Our forces are still there a half a century later to deal with them.................How much has that cost us..................a half a century of having to maintain force levels to deal with North Korea............

How many more men died not finishing Saddam in the first Gulf War...................
And then hauling ass allowing ISIS TO GROW at the end of the last one.............
Our foreign policy sucks................and this whole region sucks.............

Your point.................is WHAT.................PULL OUT............and let them kill each other endlessly and let whatever happens happens...............having to deal at a later date.....................

If they all attacked Israel..............would you stand back and say OH WELL and allow them to completely wiped out...................what say you.
My point is that we are NOT the world's keeper. From past history, we have stuck our nose in and made matters worse. EXAMPLE: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. We go in and accomplish absolutely nothing of benefit. We spend money and sacrifice lives. We destroy countries, then pick up our marbles and come home. We do NOT fight war as war. Go look back through recent history of conflicts we've engaged in since WWII.......... just use common sense, please.....
We have forgotten how to Win a War...........That is our problem.............We fight rules with rules. You don't Win Wars that way..............You do it by being brutal and fight it like a War.

You don't do it by fighting on the enemies terms...................Or long occupations.............You get in, kick their asses and leave.............Don't fight on their terms.............Their culture makes it foolish to stay and Nation build. All we have to do is look at the history of Israel. It never ends.........GIve them nothing to shoot back at. It is Far cheaper and deals with it.

Vietnam. Fought by rules.............giving the advantage to the enemy by fighting on their terms.
Had we launched attacks into the North they couldn't have stopped us..................Not a chance in hell...........but some dumb ass politician said we can't go past the imaginary line..............................Politicians cost us that War.

Iraq...............1st Gulf War..............500,000 troops in place....................FINISH IT................That is what we said back then.............where were you.........
We were saying lets finish this ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW and END IT......................We ditched the Shiites then........Bush Sr. Asked them to RISE UP............They did and they WERE SLAUGHTERED...............WHY? WE DIDN'T FINISH IT.

Afghanistan..................No nation building...............find and kill as many enemies as possible and leave.................would have been my strategy.

and so on....................

I am willing to blame it on people who have decided that
the USA is a missionary to the world in the religion of
THOMAS JEFFERSON and democracy. It is a silly idea.
Remember the movie-----TEAHOUSE OF THE AUGUST MOON?
Marlon Brando's finest performance-------sublime
(ps I have absolutely nothing against Thomas Jefferson----it was
not his fault------he confined his philosophy to the USA)
I'm not against promoting Democracy but in the Middle East Democracy is a joke...............They live and rule via religion and that culture will never have a true democracy...................It all comes down to religion in the end................

The culture is reverse of what we see as normal.............to that average person from here they just don't get it. Israel gets it...........they have no choice..........

Only dictators over there have held the region in check. It's reality and they didn't do it being nice. Assad is an asshat...........but would stabilize the region to stay in power..............The whole region sucks.

I support -----the EAGLE PLAN-------but am not sure that we should enter Iran right now--------leave it for ------next spring

Jordan hitting ISIS.

LOL

LOL

This is how Wars were fought in the past...................WWI.........WWII..................
ISIS is insane..............................I would bust that regions ass................probably even kill the damned ants there..................
And after..........................Cause more shit and we'll be back....................those still alive might understand we just took off the danged gloves.............
Of course you support those types..................

Who go up to people and go are you ISLAMIC....................if not they kill them and put their heads on pikes..............It's well documented the atrocities going on there....................

I would BUTCHER THEM...............and primarily by flattening the region...................and end it..................
They want a Caliphate..................How about the reverse.............

Do you want to be a Christian............no.............what did you say...........NO.............BANG..............

Mad................at the subhuman scum that reside there............YEP........I'M MAD.

I am a little queasy about that "HEADS ON PIKES" thing
I would not do that if you misunderstood me.................it is a sarcastic response that didn't pan out I guess................it was a statement of WHAT IF WE WERE LIKE THEM................

Not saying I'd do that..............but they do it and it's well documented.

Heads on sticks Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city Daily Mail Online

Heads on sticks: Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Islamic State fighters, formerly called ISIS, have attacked base for two days
  • Ambush in Raqqa, northern Syria, ended in more than 50 executions
  • Amateur video footage circulating online shows dozens of headless bodies
  • Syrian conflict has reportedly killed 170,000 and 3 million have fled country

Read more: Heads on sticks Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Heads on sticks Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city Daily Mail Online

Heads on sticks: Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Islamic State fighters, formerly called ISIS, have attacked base for two days
  • Ambush in Raqqa, northern Syria, ended in more than 50 executions
  • Amateur video footage circulating online shows dozens of headless bodies
  • Syrian conflict has reportedly killed 170,000 and 3 million have fled country

Read more: Heads on sticks Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yes----well----I am not into EMULATING AL NABI

Are we in Africa bombing and sending ground troops to take out mass murderers? Is it really our responsibility to protect the known world? Why should we put the world on our shoulders, go bankrupt doing it, and chance ending up in the same boat? Please use common sense. Do we ignore the needs here in the U.S.A., and run around all over the world playing big brother with borrowed money? Please, wake up and smell the coffee. This isn't rocket science.

View attachment 45569

Jordan hitting ISIS.

LOL

no----if you were a real health care worker----you would know that I have exhibited none of the signs that meet the criteria for a diagnosis of thought disorder according to the DSM V-----or IV or III or II ----or the first DSM. You need a bit of a review------desperately

I didn't ask if you were MAD, I already know the answer to that , I asked if the Eagle was MAD.

Jordan hitting ISIS.

LOL

no----if you were a real health care worker----you would know that I have exhibited none of the signs that meet the criteria for a diagnosis of thought disorder according to the DSM V-----or IV or III or II ----or the first DSM. You need a bit of a review------desperately

I didn't ask if you were MAD, I already know the answer to that , I asked if the Eagle was MAD.
I responded. Yep I'd kill your buddies ISIS..............You love them and all..........

Jordan hitting ISIS.

LOL

Mad is an archaic term-------and actually refers to organic thought disorder-----
as in 'MAD AS A HATTER ' which refers to brain damage because of mercury
poisoning. A 'mad' dog is one with rabies encephalitis. The term is so
non-specific and archaic-----health care workers do not use it. In your work as a health care provider do you apply leeches?

Last edited:
Jon----so far I do not object to ISIS either-------the one provision I would want-----anyone who goes there from the USA -------loses citizenship

Attention civilized world------the Turkish dogs are AT IT AGAIN-----
committing genocide upon the KURDS!!!!!!!----the dogs have
attacked both in Syria and Iraq---details to follow
Not defending Erdowahn but people have been attacked in Syria and Iraq without that being condemned by you.
Maybe, the Kurds should ask Bashar for some AA missiles, however :)

Attention civilized world------the Turkish dogs are AT IT AGAIN-----
committing genocide upon the KURDS!!!!!!!----the dogs have
attacked both in Syria and Iraq---details to follow
Not defending Erdowahn but people have been attacked in Syria and Iraq without that being condemned by you.

Captain Blei-----you are fully aware of the fact that the KURDS are an oppressed people without anything like a real military---------your attack using bomber jets on them is disgusting as are you disgusting -----filth like you have oppressed them for centuries -----you nauseate me. You have already expressed your support of the FASCIST GENOCIDAL PIG erdogan-------would be nice if he decided to start HIS caliphate in Syria and knocked the entire - BAATHIST pile of shit to hell
Maybe, the Kurds should ask Bashar for some AA missiles, however :)

Where did I express my alleged support for Erdogan and when did I use bomber jets against Kurds or oppressed them, you confused med junkie?

we are NOT going to act

the prezbo JUST cut a deal

that allows us to land on their airfields

I voted for that idiot-----and now he is kissing the stinking
ass of Nazi pig erdogan?

yes

another disgusting era in US history-------
a stand still whilst KURDISTAN BECOMES
"""THE KILLING FIELDS""""

I added Kurdistan to the prayer list for today's USMB prayer meeting. Prayer is what will stop Kurdistan from becoming the killing fields. God is able to do what man cannot do.

the theme of the first book of the bible---GENESIS-----is-----FREEWILL. The planet earth and its inhabitants are infected with a creature -----endowed by its creator with FREE WILL. man has more FREEWILL then do the angels (watta mistake)

If man had more free will than angels did Lucifer would not have rebelled against God in heaven causing some of God's holy angels to listen to his lies and follow him in rebelling against God, resulting in them also being cast out of heaven.

The freewill God has given men is the same exact measure he has given angels. God never sought to have any (neither angels nor man) to be forced against their will to worship and obey him.

Therein neither have any to blame but themselves when at the judgment they are not permitted to enter heaven and are left with the reality that an eternity in hell is the reward for their rebellion against God.

We were offered something that angels were not offered, Rosie. To rule and reign with Jesus Christ, to become sons and daughters of God and to have the privilege of being called His Children!

This same salvation that has been offered freely to us all through Jesus Christ, God's Only Begotten Son.

I voted for that idiot-----and now he is kissing the stinking
ass of Nazi pig erdogan?

yes

I added Kurdistan to the prayer list for today's USMB prayer meeting. Prayer is what will stop Kurdistan from becoming the killing fields. God is able to do what man cannot do.

the theme of the first book of the bible---GENESIS-----is-----FREEWILL. The planet earth and its inhabitants are infected with a creature -----endowed by its creator with FREE WILL. man has more FREEWILL then do the angels (watta mistake)

If man had more free will than angels did Lucifer would not have rebelled against God in heaven causing some of God's holy angels to listen to his lies and follow him in rebelling against God, resulting in them also being cast out of heaven.

The freewill God has given men is the same exact measure he has given angels. God never sought to have any (neither angels nor man) to be forced against their will to worship and obey him.

Therein neither have any to blame but themselves when at the judgment they are not permitted to enter heaven and are left with the reality that an eternity in hell is the reward for their rebellion against God.

We were offered something that angels were not offered, Rosie. To rule and reign with Jesus Christ, to become sons and daughters of God and to have the privilege of being called His Children!

This same salvation that has been offered freely to us all through Jesus Christ, God's Only Begotten Son.

ok jeri-------that's your take------its fine with me------but DA JOOOOS invented
angels--------and da angels DA JOOOOS invented don't have as much free will
as do persons. They barely are beings------more like disposables----come and go as needed You want them to be beings with a will of their own------fine with me I was always partial to MICHAEL------I would hate to seem him just DISSOLVE. The Lucifer things sounds like something Zoroastrians invented

ok jeri-------that's your take------its fine with me------but DA JOOOOS invented
as do persons. They barely are beings------more like disposables----come and go as needed You want them to be beings with a will of their own------fine with me I was always partial to MICHAEL------I would hate to seem him just DISSOLVE. The Lucifer things sounds like something Zoroastrians invented

The Jewish people didn't invent angels. God created angels, Rosie. Lucifer was an angel who rebelled against God because first - pride entered his heart - and second - he desired the worship he saw God receiving. It had nothing to do with the Jews. Adam had yet to even be created by God nor Eve who was created out of Adam's rib. Angels are ministering spirits. They do not die, they do not "dissolve". Michael the arch angel is not going to dissolve nor shall he have an end - he will continue to serve the Lord God Almighty for all eternity. Lucifer because of his rebellion (which was an act of his own will as Scripture records -not out my own opinions or wants - God does not act by our opinions) will not enjoy the same future as Michael has because he chose to rebel against God - rejecting God's plan - because in his pride he thought himself to be wiser than God. A common mistake (and sin) of the prideful.

As for the Jews. God has not abandoned the Jews. God has continued to work in the lives of the Jews and has revealed His Son, Jesus Christ to many Jewish people - even one of my favorite teachers - Rabbi Shneider who is a Jew who has received Jesus Christ as his Messiah - he is a very humble man and greatly used by God. In the kingdom of God there is no difference between Jew and Greek nor Jew and Irish nor any other ethnic group - all are saved by the same redemption - through Jesus Christ who is the Messiah. In the end - Jesus Christ will even as Joseph did - remove the disguise to reveal Himself to His brethren and it will be one big happy family reunion! Beyond what any Hollywood film could hope to depict!

Had it not been for Jesus disguising himself - the world would not have had the opportunity to be grafted into the family of Abraham and receive salvation. As Jesus Christ told the woman at the well, Salvation is of the Jews! (See John Chapter 4) As for the family reunion with the Jews recognizing Jesus Christ as their Messiah?

Stay tuned. It's coming.

The Jewish people didn't invent angels. God created angels, Rosie. Lucifer was an angel who rebelled against God because first - pride entered his heart - and second - he desired the worship he saw God receiving. It had nothing to do with the Jews. Adam had yet to even be created by God nor Eve who was created out of Adam's rib. Angels are ministering spirits. They do not die, they do not "dissolve". Michael the arch angel is not going to dissolve nor shall he have an end - he will continue to serve the Lord God Almighty for all eternity. Lucifer because of his rebellion (which was an act of his own will as Scripture records -not out my own opinions or wants - God does not act by our opinions) will not enjoy the same future as Michael has because he chose to rebel against God - rejecting God's plan - because in his pride he thought himself to be wiser than God. A common mistake (and sin) of the prideful.

As for the Jews. God has not abandoned the Jews. God has continued to work in the lives of the Jews and has revealed His Son, Jesus Christ to many Jewish people - even one of my favorite teachers - Rabbi Shneider who is a Jew who has received Jesus Christ as his Messiah - he is a very humble man and greatly used by God. In the kingdom of God there is no difference between Jew and Greek nor Jew and Irish nor any other ethnic group - all are saved by the same redemption - through Jesus Christ who is the Messiah. In the end - Jesus Christ will even as Joseph did - remove the disguise to reveal Himself to His brethren and it will be one big happy family reunion! Beyond what any Hollywood film could hope to depict!

Had it not been for Jesus disguising himself - the world would not have had the opportunity to be grafted into the family of Abraham and receive salvation. As Jesus Christ told the woman at the well, Salvation is of the Jews! (See John Chapter 4) As for the family reunion with the Jews recognizing Jesus Christ as their Messiah?

Stay tuned. It's coming.

Ok I am tuned--------

Stay tuned. It's coming.

Ok I am tuned--------

th

I love you, Rosie.

Stay tuned. It's coming.

Ok I am tuned--------

th

I love you, Rosie.

I love you too Jeri-----but SATAN is not all you CRACK him up to be-----just an
annoyance to man------not a SUPERPOWER------- it's not his fault that I ------consumed the whole pint of ice cream

Forum List

Back