No Excuses: Keystone XL Pipeline Clears Major Hurdle

Speaking of dishonest dumbasses; Hemp oil is for sale,

Organic Hemp Oil Liquid from NUTIVA on sale. Find information about NUTIVA

Add to Cart.

Try again, genius. Hemp Oil is not produced because it would be more expensive that fossil fuel. The fact that this simple concept is beyond the reach of the coloring book croud is no surprise.

Tell me where we are growing industrial hemp in numbers that rival corn, wheat, or soybeans.

If we were, it would be harvested and converted for many purposes, including oil, which could become cheap to process with mass production.

You don't seem to understand supply and demand.

Put down your crayons for a moment.

If Hemp Oil could supply a competitive resource, then it would be grown.

It doesn't, so it isn't.

Now you may return to your cartoons.
It's illegal. You can thank DuPont for that.

Tell me where we are growing industrial hemp in numbers that rival corn, wheat, or soybeans.

If we were, it would be harvested and converted for many purposes, including oil, which could become cheap to process with mass production.

You don't seem to understand supply and demand.

Put down your crayons for a moment.

If Hemp Oil could supply a competitive resource, then it would be grown.

It doesn't, so it isn't.

Now you may return to your cartoons.

NUTIVA Organic Hemp Oil Liquid 128 fl.oz

This item was added to your cart.

Back to the Coloring Book.

Americans will not get any of the refined gas that results from Keystone.

So why should America take the environmental risk?
Can you find anything to corroborate that claim? I'd appreciate it.

As I've stated before, KXL will also allow for increased flows of domestic crudes to Gulf coast refineries.

1.4.6 Crude Oil Transportation

The proposed Project is one element in much larger developments in North American crude oil transportation as companies respond to the new sources of crude oil production in both the United States and Canada and construct the infrastructure to move that crude oil to market. The two biggest developments have been in the additions and changes in pipeline capacity within the United States and the addition of rail capacity throughout North America.

As noted, the delay has resulted in an increase in rail movement in Canada (much less safe). All the while, U.S. pipeline infrastructure is beefing up.

http://keystonepipeline-xl.state.gov/documents/organization/205654.pdf

As for the influx of Canadian crude, it will offset purchases from other less-desirable sources.

Regarding refined exports, even domestic crude products are exported. Keystone XL won't change that.

And finally, why did this Administration see so much merit in the Alberta Clipper pipeline deal back in 2009?

Permit for Alberta Clipper Pipeline Issued

The Department found that the addition of crude oil pipeline capacity between Canada and the United States will advance a number of strategic interests of the United States. These included increasing the diversity of available supplies among the United States’ worldwide crude oil sources in a time of considerable political tension in other major oil producing countries and regions; shortening the transportation pathway for crude oil supplies; and increasing crude oil supplies from a major non-Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries producer. Canada is a stable and reliable ally and trading partner of the United States, with which we have free trade agreements which augment the security of this energy supply.

Approval of the permit sends a positive economic signal, in a difficult economic period, about the future reliability and availability of a portion of United States’ energy imports, and in the immediate term, this shovel-ready project will provide construction jobs for workers in the United States.

It's odd how the Administration touted "shovel ready jobs" in 2009, yet almost 5 years later the Keystone XL is derided for not creating enough jobs. :eusa_eh:

I always found it remarkable that no leftie, left winger progressive had a problem with Obama underwriting Petrobas.

Fucking hypocrites. :lol:

You lefties kill me.

That's just a line of credit to Petrobras... They can only spend in in the US with US companies.

The people on the committee were l qppointed by Bush.

I couldn't give a damn about the loan. Nor do I give a rat's ass OVER who appointed who.

You missed the point entirely. I was pointing out that the so called "environmentalists" don't give a crap about all the oil spills with Brazil's drilling. Yet are in freak out mode over Keystone III.

Hypocrites. The lot of them.

Brazil bans Chevron from offshore drilling due to oil spill

The crude began seeping from cracks in the ocean floor near a Chevron well in November. Two weeks after the leak, the ANP said the seepage was under control. But in March, oil again started leaking and Chevron voluntarily suspended production in the field.

AND

In 2000, crude spewed from a broken pipeline at the Reduc refinery in Rio de Janeiro’s scenic Guanabara Bay, spewing at least 343,000 gallons into the water.

Just a few months later, more than 1 million gallons of crude burst from a pipeline operated by the state-controlled Petrobas oil company into a river in southern Brazil.

Brazil: Chevron?s offshore oil spill larger than estimated | Voxxi

Last edited:

NUTIVA Organic Hemp Oil Liquid 128 fl.oz

This item was added to your cart.

Back to the Coloring Book.
Is it legal for you to grow hemp in your backyard?

Yes or no.

Probably not.

Its also illegal for me to drill an oil well and build an oil refinery in my backyard.

And your point is that if hemp were legal to grow in my backyard then it would be a great source of fuel oil for the entire USA: Wrong.

Hemp could grow almost anywhere on the fucking planet. Is there ONE country, perhaps without vast natural resources of fossil fuel, that grows Hemp to extract oil to refine into gasoline?

No.

Why? Because it is not an economically efficient alternative.

I'm not Anti-Cannibis, in fact, I've enjoyed visiting our new recreational cannibis stores here in Colorado, buying 100mg TCH; Ten "standardized servings" of 10 mg THC (extracted using the petroleum by product, n butane), and consuming the Apple Drops whilst not operating heavy machinery or leaving the state. At $25.00 the effects were disappointing since they were similar to a 12 pack of Coors selling for half the price.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back