No Federal Aid for Harvey, none! Both voted no for Sandy relief

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.

No alike in unfairness.

(Take care when you fight the enemy that you do not become him.)

That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.

Hey, dumb ass, Texas has a state income take of 8.5 percent.......

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.

Are they begging for anything or is that your wishes as a liberal crap stirring Demon-crat ??

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.

They do not have a state income tax.

Uh no. It's not some government conspiracy to create a natural disaster. It is simply because the right environmental conditions have presented to intensify the storm. Low head wind shear and the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico have helped change Harvey from a tropical storm to a possible Category 4 hurricane at landfall.

No alike in unfairness.

(Take care when you fight the enemy that you do not become him.)

I believe in we reap what we sow , but the GOP is in charge now, and the Dems have a big heart.

Smart people...really smart people know that Harvey was manipulated by Soros!

A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

Uh no. It's not some government conspiracy to create a natural disaster. It is simply because the right environmental conditions have presented to intensify the storm. Low head wind shear and the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico have helped change Harvey from a tropical storm to a possible Category 4 hurricane at landfall.

Uh, yeah.......this is a weather manipulation event and no doubt about that at all. The ionospheric heaters can squash low pressure zones, weaken or strengthen storms and that is a fucking fact.

A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

That's not INCOME TAX. Texas is one of 7 states without an INCOME TAX.

"While individuals and businesses in all 50 states pay federal income tax, residents in 41 states also pay state income tax. Seven states have no state income tax at all: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming."

States With No Income Tax: Is it Really Cheaper to Live in One?

Smart people...really smart people know that Harvey was manipulated by Soros!

Buttecea, don't you have some anti-Trump/pro-marxist meeting to attend?

Uh, yeah.......this is a weather manipulation event and no doubt about that at all. The ionospheric heaters can squash low pressure zones, weaken or strengthen storms and that is a fucking fact.

Good grief, you've been watching too many Ancient aliens episodes and taking it all too seriously.

Fucking idiots think only Republicans or Conservatives live in Texas.

Like children. Wanting to withhold Federal aid.

Simple solution.

Withhold the money from the Fed. That will solve your problem.

Good grief, you've been watching too many Ancient aliens episodes and taking it all too seriously.

Its about now that Dale Smith lectures us about how much more about everything he knows.

Gee whiz, I shore do hope Dale Smith posts links to prove his wacko crap.

Its about now that Dale Smith lectures us about how much more about everything he knows.

Gee whiz, I shore do hope Dale Smith posts links to prove his wacko crap.

Yep, and that he studies stuff 25 hours a day 8 days a week 13 months a year, and that he could out debate all of us about it.

Dale Smith is wrong yet again.

Texas Income Tax Calculator | SmartAsset.com

AND

The Texas state sales and use tax rate is 6.25%, but cities, counties, special purpose districts and transit authorities can also impose local sales and use tax up to 2% for a total maximum combined rate of 8.25%.

Forum List

Back