No Federal Aid for Harvey, none! Both voted no for Sandy relief

That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.

Hey, dumb ass, Texas has a state income take of 8.5 percent.......

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.
Smart people...really smart people know that Harvey was manipulated by Soros!
Soros my arse !! Its the Rothschilds that caused it. It was all arranged at the Council of 200 Annual meeting in Leipzig in 1352. Trump knows about it and so did Obama.

It is the MacEacherns!

Any name that translate to " Sons of the Horse Lords " have to be behind the evils of the world...

They do not have a state income tax.

A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

That's not INCOME TAX. Texas is one of 7 states without an INCOME TAX.

"While individuals and businesses in all 50 states pay federal income tax, residents in 41 states also pay state income tax. Seven states have no state income tax at all: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming."

States With No Income Tax: Is it Really Cheaper to Live in One?

Hey, moron, I lived in Michigan that had a state income tax but had no sales tax on any product that wasn't alcohol or tobacco.

Consumption taxes versus state income taxes pretty much even out for the average serf. Let me guess, you believe that the serfs are not being taxed enough unless there is a state income tax on top of sales tax and federal income tax? Why is that? Because welfare cases like you are worried that the gravy train might stop down?

Non-sequitur. Many states have an income tax and a sales tax. Fact is you said Texas had an income tax, then said that the sales tax IS and income tax. No... a sales tax is closer to an "Outcome" tax than it is an income tax. Do you know what income means?

Texans get to deduct their sales tax off of their income tax return........and "yes", I know what "income" is but I bet YOU don't according to Black's Law dictionary and it's not based on one bartering one's time in exchange for something of value. What you don't know could fill several libraries. Income tax laws do not apply to me because I am no longer a "U.S citizen" since I got out from under the U.C.C. Consumption taxes, yes........

You obviously DON'T know what income tax is, as you said sales tax is the SAME as income tax. The rest of what you just said... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.

A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

"While individuals and businesses in all 50 states pay federal income tax, residents in 41 states also pay state income tax. Seven states have no state income tax at all: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming."

Texas does not have a state income tax and I live in Texas. We have Sales and Property Taxes and other taxes like State Inspection stickers...

8.5 % state sales tax = State income tax

It is a sale tax and not a income tax.

That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.

I'm sure Texans will be fine afterwards. We take care of our own.

And really...sandy is the example you're using, I live in the effected area of sandy, it was jack shit. There have been 10s maybe even hundreds of more destructive hurricanes than sandy. OMG sandy took down so many power lines...and the energy company unions had so much trouble following their rules to get them back up...

I'm sure Texans will be fine afterwards. We take care of our own.

And really...sandy is the example you're using, I live in the effected area of sandy, it was jack shit. There have been 10s maybe even hundreds of more destructive hurricanes than sandy. OMG sandy took down so many power lines...and the energy company unions had so much trouble following their rules to get them back up...

Yep...we're not Louisiana,we fix our own problems.

It doesn't seem to be that big of storm.

A cat 4 is pretty damn big.
It's the same size as Ike that devastated Galveston and Houston in 08 and at the cost of 37.5 billion in damages,which ranks third in damages from hurricanes in the US.

Yep, and less than 48 hours ago it was just a little ol tropical storm.....imagine that? BTW, since 1/3 of all oil refineries are in the path of this storm? You can count on a big time increase in gasoline......mark my words. This is the reason that this storm was artificially manufactured.

Texas does not have a state income tax and I live in Texas. We have Sales and Property Taxes and other taxes like State Inspection stickers...

But the state that I lived in had no sales tax but an income tax......of course I didn't pay it since I never gave up my residency in Texas. I skated for nearly three years while I was there.

It's the same size as Ike that devastated Galveston and Houston in 08 and at the cost of 37.5 billion in damages,which ranks third in damages from hurricanes in the US.

Yep, and less than 48 hours ago it was just a little ol tropical storm.....imagine that? BTW, since 1/3 of all oil refineries are in the path of this storm? You can count on a big time increase in gasoline......mark my words. This is the reason that this storm was artificially manufactured.

It's a little too far south to really affect the refineries.

:cuckoo:

35luvz.jpg

Yea libs tried to sneak a lot of crap in that sandy bill

But the state that I lived in had no sales tax but an income tax......of course I didn't pay it since I never gave up my residency in Texas. I skated for nearly three years while I was there.

But, but, but.... Who cares? You're wrong. Sales tax is NOT an income tax.

Do you understand that rich people use the loophole of states without income tax all the time? Many athletes have homes in Florida just so they can get out of paying millions in income taxes.

Wanna bet? Houston and Baytown flood out after 10 inches of rain. We are talking about 40 plus inches in a VERY short time. If I am wrong? I will admit it but I don't believe that I am. The technology to kill the storm dead in the water (literally) could have stopped this.

The categories refer to wind speed, not size. And in the warmth and shallow sections of the Gulf, TSs grow quickly, quicker than in the Atlantic.

Last edited:

Smart people...really smart people know that Harvey was manipulated by Soros!
Soros my arse !! Its the Rothschilds that caused it. It was all arranged at the Council of 200 Annual meeting in Leipzig in 1352. Trump knows about it and so did Obama.

It is the MacEacherns!

Any name that translate to " Sons of the Horse Lords " have to be behind the evils of the world...
Dale is yer man to explain it.He knows lots of stuff.

Wanna bet? Houston and Baytown flood out after 10 inches of rain. We are talking about 40 plus inches in a VERY short time. If I am wrong? I will admit it but I don't believe that I am. The technology to kill the storm dead in the water (literally) could have stopped this.

It takes more than a little flooding to shut down the refineries.
I worked in the Oil industry for years and know what I speak of.
The only way it becomes a real problem is if the roads become impassible to eighteen wheelers which isnt likely.

Interesing!!

I'm not with you on this one.

Do you understand that rich people use the loophole of states without income tax all the time? Many athletes have homes in Florida just so they can get out of paying millions in income taxes.

So the fuck what? They still pay a consumption tax and property taxes regardless of whether their income is FURTHER taxed by the state they reside in. People don't get out of paying the illegal tax on their earnings by living in a state like Texas or Florida, they simply avoid yet ANOTHER income tax. It really does piss off little welfare loving marxists fucks like you, doesn't it?

George H.W. Bush kept a residency in Texas so he would dodge the State Income Taxes.

I lived in Washington state where there was no income tax and shopped in Portland where there was no sales taxes at the time.

It takes more than a little flooding to shut down the refineries.
I worked in the Oil industry for years and know what I speak of.
The only way it becomes a real problem is if the roads become impassible to eighteen wheelers which isnt likely.

Victoria and Rockport are going to get hit hard and your region is getting a lot of rain but if anyone has lived here know this region drains fast when the rain stops...

So the fuck what? They still pay a consumption tax and property taxes regardless of whether their income is FURTHER taxed by the state they reside in. People don't get out of paying the illegal tax on their earnings by living in a state like Texas or Florida, they simply avoid yet ANOTHER income tax. It really does piss off little welfare loving marxists fucks like you, doesn't it?

You are brain dead. You are arguing a wrong point into the ground. Do you understand you are only making yourself look even dumber than usual?

Forum List

Back