No Federal Aid for Harvey, none! Both voted no for Sandy relief

That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.

Hey, dumb ass, Texas has a state income take of 8.5 percent.......

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.

Isn't there a forum for you guys? You know the conspirloons.

i-D6b5JC8-M.jpg

It doesn't seem to be that big of storm.

A cat 4 is pretty damn big.
It's the same size as Ike that devastated Galveston and Houston in 08 and at the cost of 37.5 billion in damages,which ranks third in damages from hurricanes in the US.

The categories refer to wind speed, not size. And in the warmth and shallow sections of the Gulf, TSs grow quickly, quicker than in the Gulf.

I know all about hurricanes given that I've been through around a half dozen in my lifetime.
And no they dont grow in the shallows they actually get weaker.
Deep warm water is the reason Harvy grew so fast and the shallow water along the coast is why it stalled out just offshore of Corpus.
As a storm grows, it goes through a series of stages before being classified as a hurricane. It might start as a collection of thunderstorms known as a tropical disturbance. Then, with cyclonic circulation, wind speeds get faster and the storm becomes a tropical depression. If the wind keeps getting faster, the storm becomes a tropical storm and then a hurricane if winds are more than 74 miles per hour (mph).

The classifications are based on the wind speeds in the storm, not the size of the storm. Hurricanes that look small on radar can have very high wind speeds. And large storms can have low wind speeds. Wind speeds in hurricanes are often measured in knots. Compared to a mile per hour, knots are a little bit faster. Thirty miles per hour are about the same as 26 knots.
Shallow is a relative term, the deeper the body of water, the colder the water.Gulfs are shallow compared to oceans and seas generally. I have lived no more than 1.5 hours from the ocean my entire life, usually closer.

Educate yourself............this is a simplistic explanation and it is short. There are better ones that are more complicated and longer but THIS is a good one for those just learning this technology.

It is all tied in whith chem trails and the fake moon landing

Last edited:
A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

Sorry, you are uninformed.

Texas does not have a state income tax. A major reason corporations are leaving California and relocating to Texas and Florida. We also do not have a state income tax.

It's the same size as Ike that devastated Galveston and Houston in 08 and at the cost of 37.5 billion in damages,which ranks third in damages from hurricanes in the US.

The categories refer to wind speed, not size. And in the warmth and shallow sections of the Gulf, TSs grow quickly, quicker than in the Gulf.

I know all about hurricanes given that I've been through around a half dozen in my lifetime.
Deep warm water is the reason Harvy grew so fast and the shallow water along the coast is why it stalled out just offshore of Corpus.
As a storm grows, it goes through a series of stages before being classified as a hurricane. It might start as a collection of thunderstorms known as a tropical disturbance. Then, with cyclonic circulation, wind speeds get faster and the storm becomes a tropical depression. If the wind keeps getting faster, the storm becomes a tropical storm and then a hurricane if winds are more than 74 miles per hour (mph).

The classifications are based on the wind speeds in the storm, not the size of the storm. Hurricanes that look small on radar can have very high wind speeds. And large storms can have low wind speeds. Wind speeds in hurricanes are often measured in knots. Compared to a mile per hour, knots are a little bit faster. Thirty miles per hour are about the same as 26 knots.
Shallow is a relative term, the deeper the body of water, the colder the water.Gulfs are shallow compared to oceans and seas generally. I have lived no more than 1.5 hours from the ocean my entire life, usually closer.

Educate yourself............this is a simplistic explanation and it is short. There are better ones that are more complicated and longer but THIS is a good one for those just learning this technology.

It is all tied in white chem trails and the fake moon landing

Nope, hurricanes are caused from vaccination shots in children.

That could put Texas Republican Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz-- and Vice President Mike Pence -- in a political bind, forcing them to choose between quick aid and their own past demands for spending cuts to offset emergency disaster funds.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-25/hurricane-harvey-puts-cruz-cornyn-in-political-bind-over-aid

Let them start a state income tax like MI has and use that money. No state aid to Texas. Its only fair.
What ever happened to self reliance??

A state sales tax of 8.5 percent IS a state income tax, dumb ass. BTW, how much tax do you little marxists believe that people should have extorted from them to satisfy you commie sacks of crapola?

Sorry, you are uninformed.

Texas does not have a state income tax. A major reason corporations are leaving California and relocating to Texas and Florida. We also do not have a state income tax.
Don't worry, Texass makes up the difference in other areas with taxation and fees..

BTW, don't you find it just a tad odd that this "storm" that was classified as a "tropical storm" less than 48 hours ago has now become a Cat 4? Ever heard of the weather modification program? Using weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance? This was just a low pressure zone a little over a week ago...I know because I have been tracking it since then.

i-D6b5JC8-M.jpg

Why did the U.N have countries sign an agreement to not use weather as a weapon of war in 1976? What do you know about DARPA? What about the geo-engineering project that has been going on in earnest since 1997? I bet you know very little. How about ionospheric heaters that can shoot a billion watts of ELF waves up into the upper atmosphere? Very little, would be my educated guess.

SO, in closing......... before you go shooting off at the cyber-mouth like some smarmy little intellectual wannabee? Spend a little time researching and reading up on these topics, m'kay?

pino trump has just come out and condemned violence on both sides and he's now selling bottled water under the drumfp name.

(Stole those from Bill Maher.)

i-D6b5JC8-M.jpg

Why did the U.N have countries sign an agreement to not use weather as a weapon of war in 1976? What do you know about DARPA? What about the geo-engineering project that has been going on in earnest since 1997? I bet you know very little. How about ionospheric heaters that can shoot a billion watts of ELF waves up into the upper atmosphere? Very little, would be my educated guess.

SO, in closing......... before you go shooting off at the cyber-mouth like some smarmy little intellectual wannabee? Spend a little time researching and reading up on these topics, m'kay?
But what about Elvis?

BTW ... Head of FEMA is one of the zillions of positions trump still has not filled.

Incompetent orange idiot.

It is a sale tax and not a income tax.

But the state that I lived in had no sales tax but an income tax......of course I didn't pay it since I never gave up my residency in Texas. I skated for nearly three years while I was there.

But, but, but.... Who cares? You're wrong. Sales tax is NOT an income tax.

Do you understand that rich people use the loophole of states without income tax all the time? Many athletes have homes in Florida just so they can get out of paying millions in income taxes.

So the fuck what? They still pay a consumption tax and property taxes regardless of whether their income is FURTHER taxed by the state they reside in. People don't get out of paying the illegal tax on their earnings by living in a state like Texas or Florida, they simply avoid yet ANOTHER income tax. It really does piss off little welfare loving marxists fucks like you, doesn't it?

You are brain dead. You are arguing a wrong point into the ground. Do you understand you are only making yourself look even dumber than usual?

Lewdog SEZ??????? "People are cheating da gubermint and not paying enough taxes do you hear me do you?????"

A state sales tax and a state income tax are the same thing. If you have one, you will not have the other.
Dale

Ever notice the hurricane is named HARVEY?
Same name as Lee HARVEY Oswald?

Where did Harvey Oswald shoot JFK?

TEXAS

But the state that I lived in had no sales tax but an income tax......of course I didn't pay it since I never gave up my residency in Texas. I skated for nearly three years while I was there.

Do you understand that rich people use the loophole of states without income tax all the time? Many athletes have homes in Florida just so they can get out of paying millions in income taxes.

So the fuck what? They still pay a consumption tax and property taxes regardless of whether their income is FURTHER taxed by the state they reside in. People don't get out of paying the illegal tax on their earnings by living in a state like Texas or Florida, they simply avoid yet ANOTHER income tax. It really does piss off little welfare loving marxists fucks like you, doesn't it?

You are brain dead. You are arguing a wrong point into the ground. Do you understand you are only making yourself look even dumber than usual?

Lewdog SEZ??????? "People are cheating da gubermint and not paying enough taxes do you hear me do you?????"

A state sales tax and a state income tax are the same thing. If you have one, you will not have the other.
Dale

TEXAS

LHO never shot JFK, dumb ass........are you claiming that he did????

(snicker)

Ever hear of "Operation Popeye" during the Vietnam War?

Dale

TEXAS

I thought it was named after Harvey Levin?

You know the Gay Jewish Lawyer that run TMZ and is most likely wanting to blow Texas!?!

Last edited:

Dale

TEXAS

(snicker)
It's all a setup for this hurricane

It will be blamed on HARVEY Oswald when everyone knows he is hiding in Cuba

Ever hear of "Operation Popeye" during the Vietnam War?

It was Bluto

Bluto planned the whole thing and blamed Popeye

Dale

TEXAS

(snicker)
It's all a setup for this hurricane

It will be blamed on HARVEY Oswald when everyone knows he is hiding in Cuba

Punked yet again........

Forum List

Back