No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

I will give you one hundred trillion dollars a day for one trillion days if you can back that up, you lying shithead!

I will give you one hundred trillion dollars a day for one trillion days if you can back that up, you lying shithead!

You don't have 100 trillion, but the very fact you know what "ditch weed" is was telling.

Anyone who went to high school in the last 25 years probably knows what ditch weed is, boy. Well...unless they're as stupid as you!

I accept your concession, bitchboy.

Anyone who went to high school in the last 25 years probably knows what ditch weed is, boy. Well...unless they're as stupid as you!

I accept your concession, bitchboy.

Well, I went to HS 34 years ago, but I have to wonder what kind of HS you went to where that was a thing.

I once had a boss that mistreated his employees. I didn't go whining to another outfit run by bigger thugs (the union). I became his competition.

I notice a trend when it comes to work related issues. Liberals whine, conservatives do

I once had a boss that mistreated his employees. I didn't go whining to another outfit run by bigger thugs (the union). I became his competition.

I notice a trend when it comes to work related issues. Liberals whine, conservatives do

I've noticed a pattern.

Liberals try to make things better for working people.

Conservatives try to excuse the bad behavior like a battered housewife.

"Well, of course they have to lower our pay and cut headcount. It's Capitalism!!!"

I've noticed a pattern.

"Well, of course they have to lower our pay and cut headcount. It's Capitalism!!!"

Just shut up pussy. Your incessant whining is oldddddddddddd.

I've noticed a pattern.

Oooh, hit a tender spot, didn't I, shank boy.

You know, somehow, I managed to get through 36 years of working, and never got sent to prison like you did.

I've noticed a pattern.

You know, somehow, I managed to get through 36 years of working, and never got sent to prison like you did.

Just like Sallow you seem to think everyone is ashamed of something in their past. Sorry to inform you we're not all like you.

Just like Sallow you seem to think everyone is ashamed of something in their past. Sorry to inform you we're not all like you.

No, I'm sure you aren't the least bit ashamed of whatever they threw you in prison for.

You should be.

No, I'm sure you aren't the least bit ashamed of whatever they threw you in prison for.

You should be.

I would expect no less. As the typical liberal with no facts you still think you know what you're talking about.

Actually, reading your posts and all your anger issues, I'm really kind of surprised you aren't back in prison.

Nearly an entire page about my past now. Why don't you start a thread all about me and stop derailing this one.
Get back to your incessant whining about the white man behind the desk.

No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

what a hypocritical piece of shit!!! :mad: Oh!!! :shock: Wait :redface: He's a blowhard, tool, Repub voter so he gets a pass :thup:

Last edited:
You guys are getting on someone for paying down medical bills and you are asking him if "he's" that nasty?

:lol:

I realize that you're fellow liberals and all, and partisans on both ends of the spectrum feel some kind of obligation to protect each other no matter what, but comparing his words to mine is intellectually dishonest, at best.

To be expected, though.
Don't fault her... as a mindless, partisan bigot, she doesn't have the tools necessary to do any better.
She blames GWB for that, BTW.

You are kinda right faggot.

I am a little bigoted against queers like yourself who can't tell the difference between genders.

But heck..that because like a chick, you are sucking dick.

I know it's hard.

Literally.

:D

Forum List

Back