No frivolous gun control laws would have stopped this...

Dimitrios Pagourtzis Identified As Sante Fe High School Shooter

“Governor Greg Abbott confirmed Pagourtzis used a shotgun and .38 revolver in the shooting that belonged to his father.”

Gun control does not work....

How about “law abiding gun owners” secure their guns instead of leaving them lying around for their psycho kid to grab?

Dad should be charged .

That's the way you feel now. If he had an AK with some high capacity magazines, you wouldn't even acknowledge his father.

It's like I've asked in other forums like this: If we had all these restrictions you want, and then have a similar shootings not using anything you made illegal, would you be happy with the results?

As the OP said, gun control will not stop people from killing, it just stops them from killing with a gun.

Underage kid? Hold the parents responsible.

Period.

Libtards defend MS 13 gangs, defend teachers who drown caged live animals, conduct millions of abortions then they cannot figure out why the children are so fucked up! They are such fucking morons!

“Governor Greg Abbott confirmed Pagourtzis used a shotgun and .38 revolver in the shooting that belonged to his father.”

England, Germany and France --countries comparable to the US--have murder rates many times lower than the US...and they have very strict gun control

They are not comparable because they are not nearly as diverse as we are in the US. Most of our murders and gun crime are from minorities.

after 1999 Columbine, and the many other school shootings, fathers should know to industrially LOCK their weapons up from their kids
..this is just common sense....now the father has to live with this
...it might not stop ALL the shootings, but it makes it more difficult

How about “law abiding gun owners” secure their guns instead of leaving them lying around for their psycho kid to grab?

Dad should be charged .

That's the way you feel now. If he had an AK with some high capacity magazines, you wouldn't even acknowledge his father.

It's like I've asked in other forums like this: If we had all these restrictions you want, and then have a similar shootings not using anything you made illegal, would you be happy with the results?

As the OP said, gun control will not stop people from killing, it just stops them from killing with a gun.

Underage kid? Hold the parents responsible.

Period.

You don't even know their role in the killing yet. For all we know, he stole his fathers key and took the guns without his knowledge from the gun safe.

..I love weapons..if I had the money, I would get one of everything..I've fire many types
...but--I have a teenage daughter--most murders are committed by males---but, I would make sure it would be very hard to get to the weapons because you never know if your kid will do....

England, Germany and France --countries comparable to the US--have murder rates many times lower than the US...and they have very strict gun control

They are not comparable because they are not nearly as diverse as we are in the US. Most of our murders and gun crime are from minorities.
very diverse, gun controlled Chicago has a lower murder rate than very pro gun ST Louis
Chicago pop. 2,700,000 2017 murders 650...STL pop. 320,000 murders 199
do the math
6702.jpg

very pro-gun Stl population 320,000 murders 199
very diverse, gun control NYcity pop. 8,600,000 murders 290--do the math

NYC population
Race Population Percentage
White 3,648,214 42.73%
Black or African American 2,065,597 24.19%
Some Other Race 1,269,789 14.87%
Asian 1,139,294 13.34%
Two or More Races 267,670 3.14%
American Indian and Alaska Native 32,790 0.38%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 3,389 0.04%
http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/new-york-city-population/

very diverse, gun controlled LA has a much lower murder rate than very pro-gun STL
2168.jpg

sorry--diversity is very low on the critical list

How long before you and your nutter buddies on this board start attacking the students, or have you and your nutter buddies already started attacking them?

Idiot. It's not the student's fault. The majority of these kids who commit such atrocities grow up and get entangled in government indoctrination centers. They are constantly bombarded with shit like "There is no God, no genders, no hope, no right, and no wrong." Then they are told that we are all evolved from apes and we are meaningless blobs of protoplasm existing on a rock which has been hurtling through space for billions of years, and that we are meaningless and insignificant in the scope of the universe.

Then we wonder why these kids don't value human life and do shit like this. Can you hardly blame them?

Oh...please tell us the "un-shit" version then....

You couldn't even being to understand the "un-shit" version. Not until you open your damned eyes, throw off the yoke of ignorance, superstition, and liberalism, and begin to think for yourself.

How long before you and your nutter buddies on this board start attacking the students, or have you and your nutter buddies already started attacking them?

Idiot. It's not the student's fault. The majority of these kids who commit such atrocities grow up and get entangled in government indoctrination centers. They are constantly bombarded with shit like "There is no God, no genders, no hope, no right, and no wrong." Then they are told that we are all evolved from apes and we are meaningless blobs of protoplasm existing on a rock which has been hurtling through space for billions of years, and that we are meaningless and insignificant in the scope of the universe.

Then we wonder why these kids don't value human life and do shit like this. Can you hardly blame them?

Oh...please tell us the "un-shit" version then....

You couldn't even being to understand the "un-shit" version. Not until you open your damned eyes, throw off the yoke of ignorance, superstition, and liberalism, and begin to think for yourself.

I was hoping you'd spread your wisdom with us. Now I see there is none.

Then why do they have violent crime rates many times HIGHER than the US? How does that work?

Why are facts so irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant to Progressives?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

What kind of a retarded idiot pulls off a school shooting with a bird gun and a .38 caliber revolver?

I mean Christ! The police gave up carrying .38 caliber revolvers decades ago because they weren't very good at killing people.

The douchebag deserves the death penalty just for bad firearms selections alone.

Where did you read that he was using a two barrel shotgun loaded with birdshot?

Forget it, your post is just foolish.

People would be better served to stop worrying about the type of gun or guns used in these shootings and start trying to figure what it is in our society and culture that is making people want to do this.

Except we have nearly 4 times the population of Germany and 6 times the population of UK and France. More people means more crazy people. Also the largest mass shooting in history took place in France and in Paris there are areas so dangerous that the police don't go there. Yeah their gun control is working real well. The only people that have guns are criminals.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Gun nuts like to say that other countries don't have guns but they do.

But, they don't have mass shootings of children and gun nuts standing around saying their damn guns are more valuable that their children.

(I own guns but they don't own me.)

Forum List

Back