No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Are you not allowed to understand that once you suck up the federal bucks property is no longer :yours", it belongs to "The People"?
So that would be "Yes, Republicans no longer defend an owner's right to decide what may or may not take place on their own private property -- and we love government so long as the money's good"

Now look up.. look down.. see my thumb?

They aren't throwing it away, they are giving it to a person who is likely to get more use out of it.
Actually, a good number of organs are discarded because no one wants them. Would you take one from someone who died with cancer? At any rate, the match algorithm only matches up on compatibility and applies things like survivability to the ordering of the final list, but people are not involved. They only get involved when it comes to deciding whether to accept the organ or not. Heck, some idiots don't want organs from people of another race, and they don't have to take them.

Give the heart to someone else.
The 1950's government committees on Communists are no proven right. Hollywood is sympathetic to who were questioned were they truly were. It is what you like. Authoritarian rule. Over the decades Americans have bent over backwards until the nuts in the Democratic Party took it over. So yes, by what the people questioned back then truly represented, pushed as innocent and docile ended up being the true fascists. So, no heart for this unvaxed noncommunist piece of crap. It seems the government was right back then.

Chances are we won't die, esp from covid.

Oh look it's our resident ghoul wishing more death and misery on people.

Here you go, Penny. Beaumont hospital systems.

1643196000336.png

I don't need it but I'm fully vaccinated and even had the booster.

Hey Penny, how does 16 people on ventilators, who were fully vaccinated, translate to "chances are they won't die"?

I hope you buckle up. Many vaccinated people might have destroyed their immune systems for nothing. Still, I don't wish a miserable death on you. I really do not.

Oh look it's our resident ghoul wishing more death and misery on people.

Here you go, Penny. Beaumont hospital systems.

View attachment 592879

Hey Penny, how does 16 people on ventilators, who were fully vaccinated, translate to "chances are they won't die"?

I hope you buckle up. Many vaccinated people might have destroyed their immune systems for nothing. Still, I don't wish a miserable death on you. I really do not.

where did you get that?? piece of information.

Forum List

Back