No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and Regeneron will keep people out of the hospital much better than vaccines. They're also safer and much less expensive than the vaccines Fauci is peddling.
ivermectin and hcq might be cheap, but they are also ineffective. you could also take forsythia. regeneron is a big pharma company. its monoclonal antibodies are very expensive (2000 USD/dose).

now fuck off with your lies.

Which is abysmal. Absolutely a complete fail. Those statistics, for the vast majority of the population, do not even come CLOSE to justifying the risks of the vaccines--that is, the risks we know.

If you were one of those kept off a vent by the vaccine you would think differently.

I do not overstate: this will be the scandal of a century second only to the Holocaust. It is not a Holocaust. But it will be terrible

Yes, you do overstate it. Give me the stats on the dangers of the vaccine. Not feelings, real actual data.

But, it would be sort of ironic if you turn out to be correct and the only thing people can point to that Trump did right in the pandemic turns out to be the next Holocaust

If you were one of those kept off a vent by the vaccine you would think differently.

Yes, you do overstate it. Give me the stats on the dangers of the vaccine. Not feelings, real actual data.

But, it would be sort of ironic if you turn out to be correct and the only thing people can point to that Trump did right in the pandemic turns out to be the next Holocaust

It's just coming out because it's such a scandal and the information is suppressed. Remember when women were told they were crazy for saying the vaccines changed their menstrual cycles? Now OOPS, they do. (BTW, isn't that rather....alarming?)

Yesterday JAMA came out with a study on young men and myocarditis. The risk was absolutely not worth it for them.

Best to stop defending them now, but you won't.

Good thing that wouldn't happen where I live. Too bad for you, you fucking homo catcher, lol.
are you drunk?

requiring updated vaccination status is standard operating procedure for patients on a waiting list for a transplant. surely, you have learnt by now why that is the case.

It's just coming out because it's such a scandal and the information is suppressed. Remember when women were told they were crazy for saying the vaccines changed their menstrual cycles? Now OOPS, they do. (BTW, isn't that rather....alarming?)

Yesterday JAMA came out with a study on young men and myocarditis. The risk was absolutely not worth it for them.

Best to stop defending them now, but you won't.

Lots of words, no links, no support, just words. Still waiting on that data, not your feelings.

Who are "them". If you want the vaccine get it, if you do not don't get it. That is all I am saying, why do you need to go after those that choose to get it based upon the medical advice they were given?

are you drunk?

requiring updated vaccination status is standard operating procedure for patients on a waiting list for a transplant. surely, you have learnt by now why that is the case.
Nope, you fucking jackass, there was a report like, 2 days ago that someone had a double lung transplant who wasn't vaxxed, they caught covid and it shredded their lungs. Which of course is bullshit, but it does show that they do it without vaxxes.

Nope, you fucking jackass, there was a report like, 2 days ago that someone had a double lung transplant who wasn't vaxxed, they caught covid and it shredded their lungs. Which of course is bullshit, but it does show that they do it without vaxxes.
they should have followed procedure, eh? it notice a distinct lack of support for your story.

Who decides to disclose "race" to such "idiots" in the first place?
It's all part of what gets sent out in the donor information. The recipient can insist that he/she not get an organ from a particular people group.

Last edited:
still nothing to support your story, why is that, bubbele?
Because if I put the link, everyone will know where I live, which ain't going to happen. It wasn't the hospital that broke the story this way, it was the government. No shame.

Hearts suitable for transplanting are scarce and the doctors would prefer to get the heart to someone with a better chance of survival. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back