No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

You say.................

And I say you have no power to do much more that wipe your own ass, so shut the fuck up. Everyone here realizes you are barely intelligent enough to walk up stairs, yet you keep pretending to be an authority. You're a joke, Penny.

I had to leave the Nazi Democrat Avatar club. It was cool but it didn't quite fit me

Last edited:
Then at some point they will want to track you, who you talk to, and where you go, and how you spend your money.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I'm quite cool with all that, poster Tree. Not a problem.

But back to my original query to you and your "666 chips".........why aren't they helping me get better cell coverage when I'm working in my barns.
After all, as you suggest.....I had them inserted when I got those 3 vaccine shots.

3 shots = 3 chips = 3 times the reception?

But I ain't getting improved reception! Why?

Well that makes you look very stupid and a bit insane.
I dont think so

doctors who withhold treatment are morally responsible if that results in death of the patient

and that explains if not excuses death threats against them that outrage libs so much

Maybe Biden with a Hitler mustache would be good.
1643225275639.png

Regarding the habit of using a jackass wearing a swastika as one's personification -----this was offered by a prolific poster:
I've thought of retiring it but it's such a delightful trigger and SOOOOOOOOOOOO offensive to my favorite people.
--------------------------------------------------------
Too, the above poster Quitter also offered us this: "Every Jewish person I know ......"

The inescapable conclusion about the poster Quitters' fetishism over the Nazi swastika is that he enjoys offending all of those "Jewish persons" he says he knows
I mean by that, Quitter himself says he uses the swastika as a trigger
(i.e., to piss 'em off) his favorite people.

And, fair to say, "Jewish Persons" would likely be fairly 'triggerd' by someone adopting the swastika on a jackass as their identity.

Yeah, me too. I don't get it either.

Forum List

Back