NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

You're a fucking idiot.Five Supreme Court justices is all that is required to render such a legally binding decision.

You don't have to like it. Who cares really? But you do have to live with it. :mm:
I don't have to live with it, and I have no intention of living with it. For me, nothing whatsoever is changed. Queers are still the same deranged, lunatic perverts they always were. And you're still the same deranged lunatic, for accepting them, if not one of them yourself.
biggrin.gif

Well no one is going to force you to get 'gay married'- so that part you will not have to live with.

But people getting married that you don't approve of- yeah you will have to live with that- or maybe move to a place that is more to your liking- like Russia.

How can anybody be this retarded? It's not about whether or not gay equals straight ... it's about gays having equal rights to marry the person they love.

Don't worry, you're a conservative ... one expects you to understand.

How can anybody be this retarded? It's about gays having equal rights to marry the person they love. Yes, but gays can't have equal rights, when they aren't equal to begin with..

What part of the Constitution do you not understand- oh wait- any of it.

All Americans have equal rights- regardless of their skin color, religion, gender or sexual orientation- even you have equal rights.

Driving is not a right ... marriage is.
Not always. Many states prohibit marriage between parties more closely related than second cousins. Also prohibited is bigamy and/or polygamy, no ?
Nonsense. Marriage is always a right and in every state. That there are restrictions does not translate into it's not a right any less than the right to bear arms even though it to has some restrictions.

Last edited:
How can anybody be this retarded? It's not about whether or not gay equals straight ... it's about gays having equal rights to marry the person they love.

How can anybody be this retarded? It's about gays having equal rights to marry the person they love. Yes, but gays can't have equal rights, when they aren't equal to begin with.. Can you give equal rights to humans and horses to play the guitar ? You can't because they aren't equal, to the task of playing the guitar. Horses don't have the body parts necessary. Similarly, gays aren't equal to having the body parts necessary to be married. Not to each other that is.

Don't worry, you're a liberal ... no one expects you to understand :biggrin:
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're more retarded than I thought. Horses have zero Constitutional rights. Gays do. As I said, you're a conservative so I don't expect you to understand.

You're a fucking idiot.Five Supreme Court justices is all that is required to render such a legally binding decision.

You don't have to like it. Who cares really? But you do have to live with it. :mm:
I don't have to live with it, and I have no intention of living with it. For me, nothing whatsoever is changed. Queers are still the same deranged, lunatic perverts they always were. And you're still the same deranged lunatic, for accepting them, if not one of them yourself.
biggrin.gif
You're too stupid to understand -- you're already living with it. Gays can now marry each other in all 50 states and there isn't shit you can do about it. :mm:

And now you can marry your brother and your sister and your father because all bets are off.

Uh, not really since having sex with any of those people is still a crime.

But you keep hoping, man. Keep tryign to have an argument no one else if having because you've lost this one.
Only a crime until the precedent and ensuing logic are applied.

How can anybody be this retarded? It's about gays having equal rights to marry the person they love. Yes, but gays can't have equal rights, when they aren't equal to begin with.. Can you give equal rights to humans and horses to play the guitar ? You can't because they aren't equal, to the task of playing the guitar. Horses don't have the body parts necessary. Similarly, gays aren't equal to having the body parts necessary to be married. Not to each other that is.

Don't worry, you're a liberal ... no one expects you to understand :biggrin:

There is no state in this land that requires a man and a woman to have sex in order to be married.

Only a crime until the precedent and ensuing logic are applied.

not really. close relation incest is illegal in all 50 states. You'd have to get those laws overturned before you can open the door to close relation marriage.

Since that won't happen, given 99% of the population is like, "Ick", SCOTUS won't overturn those laws.

So instead of whining about incest, bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, polygamy or any other unrelated issue, just finish this sentence.

Gay marriage is bad because __________________.

Thanks.

Two brothers can't share that 'right' for the same reason a brother and sister can't share that right- States have made sibling marriage illegal.

If you don't have an argument why sibling marriage should be illegal- well then that is your problem- not that same gender couples can marry.
Oh it's illegal! Golly! Gay marriage wasn't legal either. There's no reason to deny two adult males since they can't have kids, which is the reason incest is illegal. Fail.

LOL.......what a fail at attempting to make an argument.

If you don't have an argument why sibling marriage should be illegal- well then that is your problem- not that same gender couples can marry.
I just did, men don't get each other pregnant. Therefore it makes no sense to deny them. The failure is between your ears.

Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

because the Bible says men laying with men is an abomination in God's site.

And again- how does that make you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

Really- as a Christian doesn't it make you a tad uncomfortable to be claiming to know what God does and does not 'recognize'?

There is a certain hubris to that.

If I didn't feel certain it was a sin, no. There are things I do that I know God doesn't approve of. Many, actually but just because I like doing them doesn't make it no sinful. I see the planks in my eyes also.

Prayer and Bible reading along with taking Bible courses make me certain what God considers sin, not matter what alternate arguments are out there. I could debate divorce and sex before marriage with the same conviction.

Look- you are welcome to believe whatever you will believe.

You have created a chain of biblical comments that do not address 'gay marriage' and you have decided that you know what God thinks.

And that is hubris.

There are many things not specifically addressed in the Bible but, if you are a Christian, you can know what are sins based on what the Bible says, like homosexuality being an abomination to God. The scriptures in the Old and New Testament are enough for any Christian to understand this, and, anyone that doesn't is just mis-interpreting scripture and twisting it to fit their own beliefs (which is also a sin).

You nor anyone else has to believe me or agree with me. But I'm 100% certain on this.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals. They have a different view of things. That's the number one reason they should remain equal but separate.

Judaism is normal for Jews. They have a different view of things. That's the number one reason they should remain equal but separate.

Doesn't sound as spiffy now does it?

And again- how does that make you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

Really- as a Christian doesn't it make you a tad uncomfortable to be claiming to know what God does and does not 'recognize'?

If I didn't feel certain it was a sin, no. There are things I do that I know God doesn't approve of. Many, actually but just because I like doing them doesn't make it no sinful. I see the planks in my eyes also.

Prayer and Bible reading along with taking Bible courses make me certain what God considers sin, not matter what alternate arguments are out there. I could debate divorce and sex before marriage with the same conviction.

You have created a chain of biblical comments that do not address 'gay marriage' and you have decided that you know what God thinks.

And that is hubris.

There are many things not specifically addressed in the Bible but, if you are a Christian, you can know what are sins based on what the Bible says, like homosexuality being an abomination to God. The scriptures in the Old and New Testament are enough for any Christian to understand this, and, anyone that doesn't is just mis-interpreting scripture and twisting it to fit their own beliefs (which is also a sin).

You nor anyone else has to believe me or agree with me. But I'm 100% certain on this.
He's an idiot, homosexuals were put to death in the OT and marriage for the Christian is spelled out as one man and one woman. There's no room for interpretation there.

I do agree we should base laws on the Bible though but also don't think we should have laws based on lies, intimidation, slander and misinformation. There's no reason to have gay marriage, that's why it hasn't existed before.

And that is hubris.

Slave owners, segregationists and anti miscegenationists were all as sure of their bible verses as you are.

And that is hubris.

He's an idiot, homosexuals were put to death in the OT and marriage for the Christian is spelled out as one man and one woman. There's no room for interpretation there.

I do agree we should base laws on the Bible though but also don't think we should have laws based on lies, intimidation, slander and misinformation. There's no reason to have gay marriage, that's why it hasn't existed before.

We should base our laws on the bible? You want the Christian version of Sharia law?

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals. They have a different view of things. That's the number one reason they should remain equal but separate.

Judaism is normal for Jews. They have a different view of things. That's the number one reason they should remain equal but separate.

To you perhaps, but you have demonstrated a binary on/off thinking process. Jews are all over the map in what they believe, ranging from ultra liberal to extreme orthodoxy. Religion is protected though, never heard of sexual preference being protected though. They should have modified the Constitution first. Or tried to.

And that is hubris.

Slave owners, segregationists and anti miscegenationists were all as sure of their bible verses as you are.
And Bible thumpers led the Abolitionist Movement.

And that is hubris.

Do you consider yourself to be a Christian?

To you perhaps, but you have demonstrated a binary on/off thinking process. Jews are all over the map in what they believe, ranging from ultra liberal to extreme orthodoxy. Religion is protected though, never heard of sexual preference being protected though. They should have modified the Constitution first. Or tried to.

I see...so Jews have a variety of beliefs, but gays are a single group think.

Do you people even listen to what you say? (Figuratively speaking of course)

I see...so Jews have a variety of beliefs, but gays are a single group think.

Do you people even listen to what you say? (Figuratively speaking of course)
When did I say anything about gay think or them being the same? Many don't support your bullshit.

Forum List

Back