No more Democrat Party in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for admitting Republicans are playing politics and not really leading this country. They're already campaigning for 2024. Woke is their trigger button.

I knew what this was.

And another reason this bill is a joke is because today's Democrats were the Lincoln Republican who freed the slaves. Fast forward to the 60's civil rights. Today it's us liberals and Democrats who want to protect civil rights and it's Republicans trying to dismantle the civil rights act. And its us who want to celebrate MLK day and Black History Month.

This is why you guys don't want CRT taught. They teach us about the southern strategy and how whites left the Democratic party when blacks joined. That way you can keep pretending it was you Republicans who freed the slaves. And then the next day argue why a Robert E Lee statue should remain. Such hypocrites.

LOL

1677705167267.png

You election deniers are a threat to our democracy.
Did you see Fox News admitted in court they lied to their viewers that the election was stolen? They knowingly lied. Why? Because if they didn't lie to them, they'd leave to another news channel Newmax who would.

So all this time we thought Fox News was manipulating their viewer but it turns out the viewers were manipulating Fox.

Looks like there is a bill for a party that previously advocated slavery to be banned from filing.

How could any Democrat that is always bitching about slavery vote against a bill like that?

Live by wokeness, die by wokeness.

Florida Republican pitches bill to eliminate the Florida Democratic Party

"The Ultimate Cancel Act" would "cancel" the filings of any party that "previously advocated for" slavery, which the Democratic Party did more than 150 years ago.

Way more recently than that.

Last edited:
Obviously, it's not going to happen, but Singapore outlawed left wing parties years ago (they recently rescinded some of that) and they have been one of the most thriving nations in the world.

Don't they have laws against chewing gum????

Singapore is an island city state of less than 300 square miles, and a population of 5 million people. It's strategic location as the world's largest seaport, and a well educated and highly technical manufacturing segment, provides employment and a high Gdp.

American kids are refusing to give up Chinese spy-ware TikTok. I can't imagine how they'd deal with this list.

14 Singapore Laws You Should Know Before You Go

Did you see Fox News admitted in court they lied to their viewers that the election was stolen? They knowingly lied. Why? Because if they didn't lie to them, they'd leave to another news channel Newmax who would.

So all this time we thought Fox News was manipulating their viewer but it turns out the viewers were manipulating Fox.

What does that have to do with the fact that you're an election denier and a threat to our democracy? Or do you not believe that election deniers are a threat to our democracy?

Don't they have laws against chewing gum????

Singapore is an island city state of less than 300 square miles, and a population of 5 million people. It's strategic location as the world's largest seaport, and a well educated and highly technical manufacturing segment, provides employment and a high Gdp.

American kids are refusing to give up Chinese spy-ware TikTok. I can't imagine how they'd deal with this list.

14 Singapore Laws You Should Know Before You Go

Sorry, but I have to agree with the law about flushing public toilets.

People that do not flush public toilets should be hung by their eyelids with piano wire and whipped until they blink!

Why did Republicans in the 70', 80' and 90's fight so hard against MLK day?

Did you see how many Republicans were found wearing blackface after they exposed this one Democrat?

Virginia Republicans claimed the moral high ground this week as a blackface scandal left the state's Democratic leadership on the brink of implosion.
But now a racist yearbook has come back to haunt a top Republican.
It has emerged that Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment edited a 1968 college publication containing slurs and blackface photos.
The bombshell comes after Virginia's Republican party said top Democrats had lost the authority to govern.
The uproar has shaken the state capitol in Richmond, which still grapples with its painful past as the capital of the pro-slavery Confederacy during the American Civil War.
Mr Norment, 72, was the managing editor of the Bomb, Virginia Military Institute's yearbook.

The Republican Senate leader denies he is among those pictured in blackface in the publication.
But the yearbook was strewn with slurs against black and Asian students, according to the Virginian-Pilot newspaper, which broke the story.

Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, a stunning number of colleges and university yearbooks published images of blatant racism on campus, the USA TODAY Network found in a review of 900 publications at 120 schools across the country.

Republicans were offering $1000 for any pics of their rivals wearing blackface.

Why did Republicans in the 70', 80' and 90's fight so hard against MLK day?

Did you see how many Republicans were found wearing blackface after they exposed this one Democrat?

Virginia Republicans claimed the moral high ground this week as a blackface scandal left the state's Democratic leadership on the brink of implosion.
But now a racist yearbook has come back to haunt a top Republican.
It has emerged that Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment edited a 1968 college publication containing slurs and blackface photos.
The bombshell comes after Virginia's Republican party said top Democrats had lost the authority to govern.
The uproar has shaken the state capitol in Richmond, which still grapples with its painful past as the capital of the pro-slavery Confederacy during the American Civil War.
Mr Norment, 72, was the managing editor of the Bomb, Virginia Military Institute's yearbook.

The Republican Senate leader denies he is among those pictured in blackface in the publication.
But the yearbook was strewn with slurs against black and Asian students, according to the Virginian-Pilot newspaper, which broke the story.

Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, a stunning number of colleges and university yearbooks published images of blatant racism on campus, the USA TODAY Network found in a review of 900 publications at 120 schools across the country.

Republicans were offering $1000 for any pics of their rivals wearing blackface.

Your fellow DemoKKKrat appeared in his KKK outfit in 1984. And you people reelected him anyway.

Your fellow DemoKKKrat appeared in his KKK outfit in 1984. And you people reelected him anyway.
The picture surfaced in 84 but it was from his college days.

How bad must Republicans be if they re elected this guy?

And let's face it. Look at what a piece of shit Hershel Walker is and you guys still tried to get him elected. He did a lot worse than just wear black face.

And I will never vote for a Republican because a Democrat wore blackface because I know today Republicans are the racists.

They don't like BLM
They want to do away with MLK day and black history month.
Don't want CRT taught
They pass laws and pull stunts that make it harder for blacks to vote
Trump tried to throw away Detroiters votes. How fucking racist is that?
They are against affirmative action
They deny bias exists
They don't want blacks moving into their neighborhoods. At least that's what I hear on USMB from Republicans. Are they lying?

While I'd like to see democrats gone, but I can't support that idea. All it does is open the door for punishing people for the past over things they weren't even alive to be around for.

Much like I don't think a single black person deserves reparations for something they weren't even alive for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back