No more Democrat Party in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's a lot. Are you just lying or can you point out where I said otherwise?

Yes, my claim was red states have higher murder rates (as well as lower education and higher obesity rates).

Here is the proof.

And my claim was it is blue cities in those red states driving all those up and that matches my links

Cry more you lose

The Southern democrats were democrats.......and didn't have to deal with northern voters, so they could be democrat to their hearts content...............
Most all politicians in the old South were Democrats. From 1877 till some time after 1964. That is no longer the case in the South.

Cause everyone is high on whatever drugs they can get
Cute but a deflection.

Interesting enough, drug rates between stat s seem to know no party. Pretty good mix of red and blue here...note Washington isn't on the list.

Wow talk about your retroactive punishment. How about we collectively punish everyone who lives in a State that formally declared that all Negroes should be enslaved in perpetuity, and force them to pay reparations. How could anyone live in a state that did that?

What other stupid shit will these Vulture Culture Warrior asshole types squirt out?
Republican politicos are in the Entertainment business! Nothing more!

So you never refuted that point and do in fact agree it is blue cities driving those numbers up and not conservatives that you originally blamed

Glad we can agree
Blue cities tend to have higher murder then urban areas...duh. You do realize that this isn't some right media exposed secret. It's pretty common knowledge that more densely populated areas tend to have more crime...including murders.

I am surprised you expected me to refute that but again, this fact applies to all states, not just red states.

Most all politicians in the old South were Democrats. From 1877 till some time after 1964. That is no longer the case in the South.

Yes......the politicians in the South now include Republicans...but the racists still control the democrat party....racists of all skin colors, since the goal is power, and racism is just their tool....and weapon.

Yes......the politicians in the South now include Republicans...but the racists still control the democrat party....racists of all skin colors, since the goal is power, and racism is just their tool....and weapon.
Nonsensical babble.

Blue cities tend to have higher murder then urban areas...duh. You do realize that this isn't some right media exposed secret. It's pretty common knowledge that more densely populated areas tend to have more crime...including murders.

I am surprised you expected me to refute that but again, this fact applies to all states, not just red states.
So it's urban (democrat) areas not red areas that have the high rates

Again thanks for agreeing with me

Last edited:
The Southern democrats were democrats.......and didn't have to deal with northern voters, so they could be democrat to their hearts content...............
The Southern Democrats who supported slavery were pieces of shits like Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest, so why are all the monuments dedicated to them being protected by Republicans who are crying about their heritage? 😄

Scratch a Simp moron and we get Simp arguments like this. 😄

The Southern Democrats who supported slavery were pieces of shits like Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest, so why are all the monuments dedicated to them being protected by Republicans who are crying about their heritage? 😄

Because it didn't end with them did it? Next you all went to Jefferson, Washington and Teddy Roosevelt.

I don't know what this means. What didn't end with them? Racism? Jefferson and Washington came before Robert E. Lee.
I'm talking the removal of monuments that you brought up. That didn't stop with removing Confederate monuments you all went to Jefferson, Washington and Roosevelt do you deny it? People in Scotland destroyed a statue to Robert the Bruce wtf did he have to do with slavery?

And the black historical society....they are protecting history....

The democrats are tearing down the statues as fast as they can so people dont atop and think....hey....all those guys fightinf to preserve slavery were deomcrats....

the republicans and othera want to protect history so we dont forget it...the democrats want to hide what they did

The democrats are tearing down the statues as fast as they can so people dont atop and think....hey....all those guys fightinf to preserve slavery were deomcrats....

the republicans and othera want to protect history so we dont forget it...the democrats want to hide what they did
They want to hide it so they can do it again. Plain and simple

Cute but a deflection.

Interesting enough, drug rates between stat s seem to know no party. Pretty good mix of red and blue here...note Washington isn't on the list.

Not really. I live on the west coast too. Can't tell you how many tweakers and strung out high junkies commit crimes in this area

Another reason thankfully I'm moving. You libs have ruined the west coast

I'm talking the removal of monuments that you brought up. That didn't stop with removing Confederate monuments you all went to Jefferson, Washington and Roosevelt do you deny it? People in Scotland destroyed a statue to Robert the Bruce wtf did he have to do with slavery?
I'm not Scottish so I don't know but I have no problem with the removal of statues to slavers. In fact I support their removal. Why would I want the equivalent of Nazis venerated with monuments in my country?

You think history is lost without statues? 🤣🤣🤣 What a dipshit argument. I guess we're going to lose all that historical knowledge of Hitler because we don't have any statues of him.

Aren’t you embarrassed to come at me with these stupid fucking arguments? You should be. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back