No more long counts

If a Republican wins we usually do.

When it takes 5-6 days or a week, it often means they found enough votes to push a Democrat into a win.

Which is exactly what happened in NJ in 2021 when the Republican Gubernatorial candidate was winning for days after election day. But “votes” kept showing up for the incumbent Democrat until 6 days after election day magically the Democrat suddenly took the lead.
What happened in 2000?

Cheating Dems forget one thing, their long history of cheating. We still remember Dems claiming victory in many states (incorrectly) before the polls even closed in a blatant attempt to suppress Republican voters. Liars and cheaters, that's all Dems are.

Poor triggered derp having brain seizures again! :21:

Next up: Cornhole's theory that Adolf was AOK and did no wrong in WWII neither because no one ever arrested him.
He killed himself before he was captured.

Did that happen with the people you are accusing fuck stain?

Wow, could you imagine if any of that had really happened?

Okay, since you're a self-appointed expert on the election; please tell us how the GOP gained seats in the US House in 2020 and 2022 if the elections were rigged by the Democrats?
Well @eagle7-31…get busy and explain

He killed himself before he was captured.

Idiot, it has been determined that Hitler and most of the Nazi elite all fled to locations later discovered in Argentina. They had elaborate escape systems and hiding places to go to. There was an entire TV series on the researching and discovery of it all called something like 'Finding Hitler.' Not that this had a thing to do with my critique of your shabby reasoning.

This is a lie.
The liars have admitted the lie.
You shouldn't be propagating lies to "prove" your point.

This is a lie.
The liars have admitted the lie.
You shouldn't be propagating lies to "prove" your point.

Wrong again.

Idiot, it has been determined that Hitler and most of the Nazi elite all fled to locations later discovered in Argentina. They had elaborate escape systems and hiding places to go to. There was an entire TV series on the researching and discovery of it all called something like 'Finding Hitler.' Not that this had a thing to do with my critique of your shabby reasoning.
Somewhere a village is missing its idiot. Go home and rectify that

Wrong again.
Linking to lies to prove the truth of your lies is really just sad.

Jack Smith, "Long before now, however, Americans should have reached the conclusion, with or without a trial, that Trump is a menace to the United States and poisonous to our society.... Trump’s record of “lawlessness and depravity” means nothing to Republicans. But other Republicans now, more than ever, face a moment of truth. They must decide if they are partisans or patriots. They can no longer claim to be both."

we should know the results election night or at worst one day or two after barring recounts.
They have to get the number to beat the number, and that takes time...

Jack Smith, "Long before now, however, Americans should have reached the conclusion, with or without a trial, that Trump is a menace to the United States and poisonous to our society.... Trump’s record of “lawlessness and depravity” means nothing to Republicans. But other Republicans now, more than ever, face a moment of truth. They must decide if they are partisans or patriots. They can no longer claim to be both."
Wow! What an unbiased officer of the court.

Do tell me more about how this isn't political with him saying that.

Wow! What an unbiased officer of the court.

Do tell me more about how this isn't political with him saying that.
No more deliberately false alt facts is what the indictment means. No more of your lies.

No one, including a former President, can deliberately lie, act deceitfully, or falsify the facts in attempt to pervert government.

No more of "your own facts", trumpworld.

That didn't make any sense at all but hey...you think Hitler made it to South America...you no longer inhabit the sane world.

Asshole,. I didn't say I think that, I said lots of people say the evidence is there and they produced a whole TV series documenting it very credibly.

I just wonder HTF idiots like you ever made it out of high school.

Asshole,. I didn't say I think that, I said lots of people say the evidence is there and they produced a whole TV series documenting it very credibly.

I just wonder HTF idiots like you ever made it out of high school.
So you brought it up just out of nowhere and now you're saying you don't really believe it.

Yeah...

I'm OK with heavy drug traffic.
And heavier drug use it seems. Did you snort your breakfast or just smoke it?

You've lost touch with reality....

Hypocrite much, loser?

iujones.gif

Forum List

Back