No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Muslims most I've met have been polite, mild mannered & pleasant.
That's what they said about the Muslim terrorists before they committed massacres.

Omar Mateen, the Pulse Club killer, was even a licensed security guard in Florida, and was trusted to carry a gun on the job. Everybody thought he was a fine fellow.

What percentage of Muslims are terrorists?

that is a silly question, sobie-----like asking what percentage of germans who adulated adolf hitler actually murdered a Pole

I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.
That's like saying I have no problem with thunder as long as it is silent.

There's no such thing as Muslims adhering to the Constitution. The Constitution requires supremacy to it (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) Islam requires supremacy to it.

Two things cannot be supreme, simultaneously. By definition, supreme means ONE THING above ALL else.

I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.

There's no such thing as Muslims adhering to the Constitution. The Constitution requires supremacy to it (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) Islam requires supremacy to it.

Two things cannot be supreme, simultaneously. By definition, supreme means ONE THING above ALL else.
So 8 millions of muslims that have lived and respected the law...how they have been doing it ?

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?
Again, your beloved 50 years ago blanket statement that means Zero in the here and now.

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.
There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?
I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-to-manipulate-morons.jpg

~S~

Well number one I don't speak Farsi or have any interest in it. Number two I'm perfectly well settled here. Number three I don't have a job in Iran so why would they let me immigrate even if I did want to? And I saved the best for last --- Number four I don't have a problem with paranoid hallucinations about shit that doesn't exist. Guess I just wasn't born with the Gullible gene.

Bizzaro question, dood. Why don't you buy an old Studebaker?

Oh and as far as "terror attacks happen daily" lemme reiterate what I laid out before in case you missed it. At one point in my travels I got to a place where terror attacks did happen daily. And the local government structure was on high alert for bombs. Yet nobody in that time and place, or outside that place in the same time, ever referred to the IRA as "Catholic terrorism". Because that would have been just fucking stupid.

Whelp --- you can do the math.

You can also essplain to the class how defending the COTUS somehow amounts to "hate America". It oughta be very entertaining.

Meanwhile I do have some nice Iraqi curry powder. Close enough?
Close enough to put you in a nuthouse. :cuckoo:

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?
Yeah, so what about it ?

Muslims are less of a threat to the Constitution than McDonald T-Rump whos loyalty is to the Trump crime family.

Why not? Christians hold office. Muslim is not a religion. But freedom of religion allows them to hold public office.

So 8 millions of muslims that have lived and respected the law...how they have been doing it ?
That is no excuse for what the religion teaches. Recently in Philly Muslim children were singing about beheading infidels. There is a video. Peaceful Muslims are not the problem.

memba that?
Again, your beloved 50 years ago blanket statement that means Zero in the here and now.

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

NO, bigotry does not fly.

Muslims are less of a threat to the Constitution than McDonald T-Rump whos loyalty is to the Trump crime family.
Idiotic thing to say. Next.

It wasn't bigotry then. If JFK were to place loyalty to the Pope ahead of the interests of the US, then yes he would be in a disqualification status, as the Constitution (Supremacy Clause) does not allow that.

With Islam, there is no question. It is supremacist. It illegally places itself above the Constitution, and you traitorously support it.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?

When did JFK do that exactly?

That is no excuse for what the religion teaches. Recently in Philly Muslim children were singing about beheading infidels. There is a video. Peaceful Muslims are not the problem.
Peaceful muslims? Lol so if 0.0001% of muslims commit a bobo there is a problem in Islam? Than most muslims are not really muslims ? Lol

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
But non muslims are killing thousands each year here in the US, and some sweet cute Christian fanatics are busy killing people in synagogues, mosques, churches, schools, etc....

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

There is no hatred in hating hate. Get it ?

Peaceful muslims? Lol so if 0.0001% of muslims commit a bobo there is a problem in Islam? Than most muslims are not really muslims ? Lol

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
But non muslims are killing thousands each year here in the US, and some sweet cute Christian fanatics are busy killing people in synagogues, mosques, churches, schools, etc....
The number of extremists is 3 to 7% of Muslims. The people that support them is a huge number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back