No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.
That's like saying I have no problem with thunder as long as it is silent.

There's no such thing as Muslims adhering to the Constitution. The Constitution requires supremacy to it (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) Islam requires supremacy to it.

Two things cannot be supreme, simultaneously. By definition, supreme means ONE THING above ALL else.
Muslims are less of a threat to the Constitution than McDonald T-Rump whos loyalty is to the Trump crime family.
Idiotic thing to say. Next.
They are also less of a threat than Evangelical Christian Fundamentalists who espouse a Dominionistic philosophy of biblical rule over secular government.

As for Muslims most I've met have been polite, mild mannered & pleasant.
That's what they said about the Muslim terrorists before they committed massacres.

Omar Mateen, the Pulse Club killer, was even a licensed security guard in Florida, and was trusted to carry a gun on the job. Everybody thought he was a fine fellow.

What percentage of Muslims are terrorists?

that is a silly question, sobie-----like asking what percentage of germans who adulated adolf hitler actually murdered a Pole

19 9/11 hijacker Islamist terrorists
Vs
19 million in the Nazi Armed forces.

Yeah it's even...okay sure.

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.
There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?
I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Yyyyeeaah. If you could link us to all those times you went wailing about "Christian terrorism" every time a Scott Roeder or an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh or a John Salvi did their thing, citing the biblical "smite thine enemies and dash their babies' heads against the rocks", you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.

What's that? You didn't do that?

Yet now you're doing it with "Islam"?

Freaking hypocrite.

I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.

There's no such thing as Muslims adhering to the Constitution. The Constitution requires supremacy to it (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) Islam requires supremacy to it.

Two things cannot be supreme, simultaneously. By definition, supreme means ONE THING above ALL else.
Muslims are less of a threat to the Constitution than McDonald T-Rump whos loyalty is to the Trump crime family.
They are also less of a threat than Evangelical Christian Fundamentalists who espouse a Dominionistic philosophy of biblical rule over secular government.
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"
2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)
A child is among fourteen killed when a suicide car bomber goes off near a school. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A Shiite mosque is bombed by the Islamic State, producing two dead worshippers. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group sends shells into a local market, killing fourteen patrons. 2019.07.03 (Mozambique)
Two children are among seven villagers murdered by Islamic extremists. 2019.07.03 (Iraq)
A market worker succumbs to splinter injuries following a grenade attack. 2019.07.02 (Philippines)
An Islamic is suspected of assassinating an off-duty soldier.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Got one of these for fundamental Christians? Surely they killed someone this week.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Yes, you are whining like little baby. And no, it's opinion. And it's an opinion that is not going to happen, as it is unamerican. And, given how unamerican you are, russia might better suit you.
You are the whiner. You are whining about my OP and posts. And I don't wonder why. I know why. It's because, like many posters in this thread, you are clueless about Islam.

You don't know what it is, the danger it presents to our Constitution and whole way of life. You come in here totally unprepared to debate, and then shoot your mouth off.

If I asked you to take my Islamization Quiz, I suspect you would say >> "Islamization. What's that ?"

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.
It wasn't bigotry then. If JFK were to place loyalty to the Pope ahead of the interests of the US, then yes he would be in a disqualification status, as the Constitution (Supremacy Clause) does not allow that.

With Islam, there is no question. It is supremacist. It illegally places itself above the Constitution, and you traitorously support it.

I've got a Quran right here. Show me where it places itself above the Constitution.

FUCKING IDIOT.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?
Actually what I remember is Kennedy saying that " I am not running as a Catholic who wants to be president. I am running for president as someone who happens to be Catholic. He specifically stated that his loyalty was to the constitution that that the pop would have no special influence on his policies

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"
2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)
A child is among fourteen killed when a suicide car bomber goes off near a school. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A Shiite mosque is bombed by the Islamic State, producing two dead worshippers. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group sends shells into a local market, killing fourteen patrons. 2019.07.03 (Mozambique)
Two children are among seven villagers murdered by Islamic extremists. 2019.07.03 (Iraq)
A market worker succumbs to splinter injuries following a grenade attack. 2019.07.02 (Philippines)
An Islamic is suspected of assassinating an off-duty soldier.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Got one of these for fundamental Christians? Surely they killed someone this week.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
I thought that we were talking about the U.S.

Article VI of the U.S. Constitution provides, in part:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
I would think that this preposterous idea would violate both the non-establishment clause and the free-exercise clause of the First Amendment.​

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

You think wrong, as Islam is not a religion, and even if it was, it still cannot exist in America, as it is a supremacism, outlawed by Article VI of the Constitution.

There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?
I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Yyyyeeaah. If you could link us to all those times you went wailing about "Christian terrorism" every time a Scott Roeder or an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh or a John Salvi did their thing, citing the biblical "smite thine enemies and dash their babies' heads against the rocks", you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.

Yet now you're doing it with "Islam"?

Freaking hypocrite.
you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.
Islamic terrorists ..killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).
First, using other terrorists to excuse terrorists is as weak as you. Second, the sheer volume and daily deaths have no comparisons in today's world. Third, the religion clearly states its intentions. Killing is encouraged. There is nothing like it in Christian doctrine.

That's what they said about the Muslim terrorists before they committed massacres.

Omar Mateen, the Pulse Club killer, was even a licensed security guard in Florida, and was trusted to carry a gun on the job. Everybody thought he was a fine fellow.

that is a silly question, sobie-----like asking what percentage of germans who adulated adolf hitler actually murdered a Pole

Vs

apples and oranges-------a million muslims----a few times per year march around the black turd in the sand of mecca and chant their DEATH TO.... prayers
to their "god" Support for the barbarity that makes you salivate in the "ummah" -----involves more than a BILLION

So 8 millions of muslims that have lived and respected the law...how they have been doing it ?

you have decided that they have "respected" the law?

Vs

apples and oranges-------a million muslims----a few times per year march around the black turd in the sand of mecca and chant their DEATH TO.... prayers
to their "god" Support for the barbarity that makes you salivate in the "ummah" -----involves more than a BILLION

Is this comment supposed to make sense?

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
I would think that this preposterous idea would violate both the non-establishment clause and the free-exercise clause of the First Amendment.​

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

You think wrong, as Islam is not a religion, and even if it was, it still cannot exist in America, as it is a supremacism, outlawed by Article VI of the Constitution.
Do you really want to talk about supremacism?

White supremacy in American Christianity

8 million muslims in the US or more, we should have at least couple of bombings a day, don't you think? Or maybe the Las Vegas shooter, sandy hook shooter, Florida school shooter and dozens of mass massacres were orchestrated by white Christians who converted to Islam.
Your overestimation hardly matters. It took ONE Muslim to kill 13 soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and wound 35 more. It took ONE to kill 49 people in the Pulse Club in Orlando, FL. It took just 19 to kill about 3,000 people in New York, Wash, DC and PA.

And it might take less than that to kill tens of millions in nuclear attacks in major US cities.

With Islam it isn't the numbers that matter. It is the insanity of the ideology.

8 million muslims in the US or more, we should have at least couple of bombings a day, don't you think? Or maybe the Las Vegas shooter, sandy hook shooter, Florida school shooter and dozens of mass massacres were orchestrated by white Christians who converted to Islam.
Your overestimation hardly matters. It took ONE Muslim to kill 13 soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and wound 35 more. It took ONE to kill 49 people in the Pulse Club in Orlando, FL. It took just 19 to kill about 3,000 people in New York, Wash, DC and PA.

And it might take less than that to kill tens of millions in nuclear attacks in major US cities.

With Islam it isn't the numbers that matter. It is the insanity of the ideology.

Islamic terrorism is an issue, but far from the worst.

I certainly don't want Muslims here.

Still, the Muslims aren't the worst.

That title belongs to the Kosher Globalists.

Your bigoted fear does not equate to law or policy, toobadass.
See POST # 75, and really read the links. Time for you to learn something out of all this.

Ans if you have no fear of Islam, you clearly are lost on this subject.

White supremacy in American Christianity
Do you really want to talk about supremacism?
Islam is the largest and oldest supremacist group there is. Your article is bullshit and fear mongering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back