No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc
"No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office"

Scratch a conservative, find a bigot.
So you call the Constitution >>" a bigot" ? Yes, you do.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
No, I call you bigots, "bigots." The only restriction the Constitution places on holding an elected public office is -- 25 years of age to be a Congressman/woman and a U.S. citizen for at least 7 years ... or 35 years of age to be a president, be born a U.S. citizen and be a U.S. resident for at least the last 14 years.

Anything beyond that you want to impose upon citizens is nothing but your own bigotry.

There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?
I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Every fucking bigot is the same
That is bigoted. Dumbass.

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
"If it advocated violence" ? You just posted these words. So you call yourself a Muslim, and you have absolutely NO CLUE of what is in the Koran, of what Islam advocates.

EARTH TO ISSA: The Koran is violence cover to cover. You don't know ? I can't believe the ignorance that is bursting out of the pages of this thread. Here's an education for you Issa >>

The Koran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Koran 4:34

Arberry translation: "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

Pickthall translation: "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great."

In case anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word "scourge", it meant to beat with a whip.

Here's a few more Koran delicasees >>

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

If a Muslim lived in my apartment complex and he followed Koran 9:123, he would be fighting against every person in the apartment complex. And if he followed Koran 9:5, he would behead all these people, and cut off their fingers.

islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-to-manipulate-morons.jpg

~S~
A phobia is an irrational fear. But with a well financed and organized effort by Muslims to overthrow the US government by installing a Muslim as POTUS (Obama), and by putting as many Muslims in Congress as they can,and after hundreds of instances of Islamization, Islamization is a genuine fear, not an irrational one.

Plus, deceitful words like "Islamophobia" is an insult and injustice to people like myself (agoraphoba), who suffer from REAL phobias.

I agree with you that "phobia" is a misplaced label when what we mean is "bigotry". Bigotry is much more pro-active and initiative, much like you've demonstrated here from the beginning, jumping up to point the finger at a chosen target and going "KILL THEM" or whatever fits the occasion, thus the fear would be on their end A phobia on the other hand is a fear, like your target would feel when confronted by your hate, if it were visited on them over and over. Both are irrational but phobics don't run around looking for their object to stir their fears as bigots do to stoke their hate. Perhaps "Islamobigotry" is more appropriate, since "anti-Semitic" has already been taken and it's a linguistic term anyway.

I'm sorry for your agoraphobia, I really am. I've seen what it can do in others, and it can be debilitating. And I wish you the best getting past it. But it also tells us that you've never been out in the real world and your entire worldview is out of books, meaning the books you choose to read, rather than what life deals. And that explains a lot.

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Yyyyeeaah. If you could link us to all those times you went wailing about "Christian terrorism" every time a Scott Roeder or an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh or a John Salvi did their thing, citing the biblical "smite thine enemies and dash their babies' heads against the rocks", you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.
What's that? You didn't do that?

Yet now you're doing it with "Islam"?

Freaking hypocrite.
McVeigh was not a Christian. He said his religion was science. So you are perpetuating a lie. It is what your arguments are, perpetuated fabricated bullshit.

Yanno what, I put him in there because I knew you'd get hung up on him as a way of avoiding the point.

I was right too.

Of course, you can say the same about any -- or all -- of the 9/11 hijackers. Can't you.
Which brings me to one of my favorite lines:

"Having it both ways: Priceless"

Dear Unkotare cc: protectionist
by that interpretation, wouldn't the political beliefs
and platforms of political parties also be barred
from imposing over Constitutional laws as well?

www.ethics-commission.net

"CODE OF ETHICS FOR GOVERNMENT SERVICE

"Any person in Government service should:

"I. Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country
above loyalty to persons, party, or Government department.

"II. Uphold the Constitution, laws, and regulations of the United States
and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.
Which is exactly what Islam does. You're catching on Emily. Good for you.

Dear protectionist
As a fellow Constitutionalist I agree with you
when you are talking about POLITICAL RELIGIONS.

Because "Islam" is used to mean different things, the language would
have to be SPECIFIC in complaining and barring POLITICAL RELIGION.
Otherwise there are legal complications if terms are OVERLY BROAD
(and any lawyer with knowledge of the system could get that THROWN OUT).

You and I AGREE that POLITICAL RELIGIONS should be kept out of govt.
So let's stay SPECIFIC and CLEAR so there is no room
to throw out arguments because of "technical errors."

And YES I am asking to WORK WITH YOU to SET UP A COALITION
to get POLITICAL RELIGIONS BELIEFS and CREEDS BARRED FROM GOVT.

protectionist: Which Congressional, State, District or Party leaders do you
most closely connect with? May I please work with you, and any other leaders
you would bring together on this, so we can CRAFT AND DRAFT A RESOLUTION. I'd like to use it to present to and unite leaders of various parties.

Yyyyeeaah. If you could link us to all those times you went wailing about "Christian terrorism" every time a Scott Roeder or an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh or a John Salvi did their thing, citing the biblical "smite thine enemies and dash their babies' heads against the rocks", you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.
What's that? You didn't do that?

Yet now you're doing it with "Islam"?

Freaking hypocrite.
McVeigh was not a Christian. He said his religion was science. So you are perpetuating a lie. It is what your arguments are, perpetuated fabricated bullshit.
And even if McVeigh were Christian, what he did was not for christianity. So that's a dumb point that people should stop trying to make.

I agree with you that "phobia" is a misplaced label when what we mean is "bigotry". Bigotry is much more pro-active and initiative, much like you've demonstrated here from the beginning, jumping up to point the finger at a chosen target and going "KILL THEM" or whatever fits the occasion, thus the fear would be on their end A phobia on the other hand is a fear, like your target would feel when confronted by your hate, if it were visited on them over and over. Both are irrational but phobics don't run around looking for their object to stir their fears as bigots do to stoke their hate. Perhaps "Islamobigotry" is more appropriate, since "anti-Semitic" has already been taken and it's a linguistic term anyway.

I'm sorry for your agoraphobia, I really am. I've seen what it can do in others, and it can be debilitating. And I wish you the best getting past it. But it also tells us that you've never been out in the real world and your entire worldview is out of books, meaning the books you choose to read, rather than what life deals. And that explains a lot.
You don't know what agoraphobia is. It is, by far, the most common phobia, and is the opposite of the 2nd most common phobia > claustrophobia. Agoraphobia is the fear of wide open spaces, and the most common trait is not being able to drive across large bridges, or large highway overpasses, which can trigger panic attacks. I am outside, out and about every day, and even perform with my music in nightclubs.

Bigotry is something you also have a weak grasp on. It is holding blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed or opinion. But intolerance of Islam is not "blindly" It is in conformance with the Constitution (Article 6, section 2, part 1 - the Supremacy Clause).

It is also the obvious intolerance of that which advocates mass murder, rape, wife-beating, many misogyinies, slavery, pedophilia, animal cruelty, etc Anyone who believes this lunacy should be tolerated, needs to have his head examined.

You don't know what agoraphobia is. It is, by far, the most common phobia, and is the opposite of the 2nd most common phobia > claustrophobia. Agoraphobia is the fear of wide open spaces, and the most common trait is not being able to drive across large bridges, or large highway overpasses, which can trigger panic attacks. I am outside, out and about every day, and even perform with my music in nightclubs.

Bigotry is something you also have a weak grasp on. It is holding blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed or opinion. But intolerance of Islam is not "blindly" It is in conformance with the Constitution (Article 6, section 2, part 1 - the Supremacy Clause).

It is also the obvious intolerance of that which advocates mass murder, rape, wife-beating, many misogyinies, slavery, pedophilia, animal cruelty, etc Anyone who believes this lunacy should be tolerated, needs to have his head examined.

On the contrary I do know what agoraphobia is. I've watched a dear friend suffer it for years.

I also know what bigotry is, and you do too as you demonstrate it here on a regular basis. And you still try to cling to that Special Pleading bullshit fallacy to excuse it away. And it's not going to work, ever, because as I noted at the outset we've seen it all before. With Jews, with Catholics, with Italains, with Irish, with Asians, on and on and on. You're just a tape loop running the same shit all over again expecting different results, and you're not going to get them. PERIOD.

You bigots always have your stories for the occasion. "They're drunks". "They're rapists". "They control all the money". "They kidnap white babies". "They have slimy skin", "They have slanted eyes" "They" this, "they" that.

Cram that shit up your ass.

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
"If it advocated violence" ? You just posted these words. So you call yourself a Muslim, and you have absolutely NO CLUE of what is in the Koran, of what Islam advocates.

EARTH TO ISSA: The Koran is violence cover to cover. You don't know ? I can't believe the ignorance that is bursting out of the pages of this thread. Here's an education for you Issa >>

The Koran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Koran 4:34

Arberry translation: "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

Pickthall translation: "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great."

In case anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word "scourge", it meant to beat with a whip.

Here's a few more Koran delicasees >>

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

If a Muslim lived in my apartment complex and he followed Koran 9:123, he would be fighting against every person in the apartment complex. And if he followed Koran 9:5, he would behead all these people, and cut off their fingers.

Wrong.
Islam is one of the few religions that says to never use any violence unless necessary in defense.
When it talks about beheading or cutting off fingers, that is after a trial and done under orders of a judge.
It is not to be done arbitrarily by just anyone.

Just look at the evidence.
No Muslim country is invading anyone else.
All the violence is being done by the US, for profits, not defense.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iran, etc., attacked no one.
Yet the US is, was, or will be attacking all of them.

Dear protectionist

you would bring together on this, so we can CRAFT AND DRAFT A RESOLUTION. I'd like to use it to present to and unite leaders of various parties.
There is no need to craft resolution(s). The resolution to criminalize Islam's supremacism over the Constitution was already crafted over 200 years ago by our founding fathers. it is Article 6, Section 2, part 1 of the Constitution (aka "the Superemacy Clause") It is the strongest part of the entire Constitution. Unlike other parts such as the 1st Amendment (which has numerous exceptions), the Supremacy Clause has NEVER had a single exception to it, in over 200 years.

Of course not. Because if anything was allowed to be an exception to the Supremacy Clause, the Constitution would no longer be Supreme. If an exception had been made for Islam, then Islam could claim supremacy over everything in America, and it would rule the country (as it seeks to do 24/7).

But thankfully, our founding fathers wrote it into the Constitution that the Constitution and laws of the USA, are the "supreme law of the land"

The only problem with all this is that, this doctrine (like much immigration law these days) is NOT ENFORCED. If it were enforced (as it should be) there would not be a single mosque, Koran, or Islamic center in America, anywhere.

I appreciate your insight. Too bad so many posters in this thread are not up to your level and mine.

They are also less of a threat than Evangelical Christian Fundamentalists who espouse a Dominionistic philosophy of biblical rule over secular government.
Tell me when Evangelical Christian Fundamentalists did these things >>

upload_2019-7-10_11-14-29-jpeg.268582

upload_2019-7-10_11-15-11-jpeg.268583

th

front-shot-1101.jpg

th

image2-33.jpg

Muslim-terrorist-attack-in-Chattanooga-TN-July-16-2015.jpg

Brothers_Tsarnaev1.jpg

That is silly because Evangelical Christians did far worse.
For example, we illegally invaded Iraq for no reason at all, and murdered a least half a million innocent civilians.

Tell me when Evangelical Christian Fundamentalists did these things >>
Never, because modern christianity has benefitted from a LOT of secular reform of the type that has missed Islam.

I agree that Islams attempt at maintaining fidelity to old ways has hampered possible improvements.

However, Christianity is still FAR worse.
For example, the US still used torture techniques at Guantanmo, lied about Iraq WMD, and illegally murdered half a million Iraqi civilians by attacking the civilian infrastructure with Shock and Awe.
The US wrongly attacks innocents often.
Name one time a Muslim country attacked anyone without cause in the last 100 years?

Wrong.
Islam is one of the few religions that says to never use any violence unless necessary in defense.
When it talks about beheading or cutting off fingers, that is after a trial and done under orders of a judge.
It is not to be done arbitrarily by just anyone.

Just look at the evidence.
No Muslim country is invading anyone else.
All the violence is being done by the US, for profits, not defense.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iran, etc., attacked no one.
Yet the US is, was, or will be attacking all of them.
Notice to all posters. This guy is a Muslim jihadist, steeped in taqiyya (Islamic lying). Please don't believe a word of what he says. Simple as that.

He's here to propagandize for Islam. Let's let him tell us that it would be OK for Islam to be supreme in America, instead of the Constitution. I'm just waiting for that. :rolleyes:

Dear protectionist

There is no need to craft resolution(s). The resolution to criminalize Islam's supremacism over the Constitution was already crafted over 200 years ago by our founding fathers. it is Article 6, Section 2, part 1 of the Constitution (aka "the Superemacy Clause") It is the strongest part of the entire Constitution. Unlike other parts such as the 1st Amendment (which has numerous exceptions), the Supremacy Clause has NEVER had a single exception to it, in over 200 years.

Of course not. Because if anything was allowed to be an exception to the Supremacy Clause, the Constitution would no longer be Supreme. If an exception had been made for Islam, then Islam could claim supremacy over everything in America, and it would rule the country (as it seeks to do 24/7).

But thankfully, our founding fathers wrote it into the Constitution that the Constitution and laws of the USA, are the "supreme law of the land"

The only problem with all this is that, this doctrine (like much immigration law these days) is NOT ENFORCED. If it were enforced (as it should be) there would not be a single mosque, Koran, or Islamic center in America, anywhere.

I appreciate your insight. Too bad so many posters in this thread are not up to your level and mine.

You seem confused.
Here is Article 6 of the Constitution, the supremacy clause.
And it definitely says that all religions must be equally treated and tolerated.
There can be no religious tests.

{...
Article 6 - Debts, Supremacy, Oaths

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
...}
https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A6.html

That is silly because Evangelical Christians did far worse.
For example, we illegally invaded Iraq for no reason at all, and murdered a least half a million innocent civilians.
ISIS murdered that number and more, with the help of America's only Muslim jihadist president, Barrack Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back