No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are an expert in Islam now? Lol
And yes it depends on the. Contest, the matter, the time and most importantly the law of the land.
You could say that. You see, while you were farting around with the pleasures of life, I was burning the midnight oil for 18 years, poring through dozens of books about Islam and Islamization + thousands of their footnote reports.

If you think YOU are an expert on Islam, I'll challenge you to take my Islamization Quiz, which I prepared from those readings. You game ? Maybe you can top the highest grade anyone has gotten so far > 10% (most got zero)

And NO, being a follower of Islam does NOT depend on anything. You either adhere to the Verses and suras of the Koran, or you don't. Period.

Do you accept Koran 4:34 ? 9:123 ?

That's what they said about the Muslim terrorists before they committed massacres.

Omar Mateen, the Pulse Club killer, was even a licensed security guard in Florida, and was trusted to carry a gun on the job. Everybody thought he was a fine fellow.

What percentage of Muslims are terrorists?

that is a silly question, sobie-----like asking what percentage of germans who adulated adolf hitler actually murdered a Pole

19 9/11 hijacker Islamist terrorists
Vs
19 million in the Nazi Armed forces.

Yeah it's even...okay sure.

apples and oranges-------a million muslims----a few times per year march around the black turd in the sand of mecca and chant their DEATH TO.... prayers
to their "god" Support for the barbarity that makes you salivate in the "ummah" -----involves more than a BILLION

Is this comment supposed to make sense?

only to people of some insight. ETHOS IS ALL

I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.
That's like saying I have no problem with thunder as long as it is silent.

There's no such thing as Muslims adhering to the Constitution. The Constitution requires supremacy to it (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) Islam requires supremacy to it.

Two things cannot be supreme, simultaneously. By definition, supreme means ONE THING above ALL else.
So 8 millions of muslims that have lived and respected the law...how they have been doing it ?
That is no excuse for what the religion teaches. Recently in Philly Muslim children were singing about beheading infidels. There is a video. Peaceful Muslims are not the problem.
Peaceful muslims? Lol so if 0.0001% of muslims commit a bobo there is a problem in Islam? Than most muslims are not really muslims ? Lol

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
But non muslims are killing thousands each year here in the US, and some sweet cute Christian fanatics are busy killing people in synagogues, mosques, churches, schools, etc....
Peaceful muslims? Lol so if 0.0001% of muslims commit a bobo there is a problem in Islam? Than most muslims are not really muslims ? Lol
The number of extremists is 3 to 7% of Muslims. The people that support them is a huge number.
Can you tell how you came up with that number ? That's around 100 million terrorist, where they train at ?

So 8 millions of muslims that have lived and respected the law...how they have been doing it ?
By not actually being "Muslims" (if they respected US law they didn't follow the Koran)

And there are not 8 million Muslims in the US. Highest estimates I've heard were about 3 million, and even that might be inflated.

I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.
He throws the bigot card around, and expects everyone to run and hide. Pitiful.

8 million muslims in the US or more, we should have at least couple of bombings a day, don't you think? Or maybe the Las Vegas shooter, sandy hook shooter, Florida school shooter and dozens of mass massacres were orchestrated by white Christians who converted to Islam.
Your overestimation hardly matters. It took ONE Muslim to kill 13 soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and wound 35 more. It took ONE to kill 49 people in the Pulse Club in Orlando, FL. It took just 19 to kill about 3,000 people in New York, Wash, DC and PA.

And it might take less than that to kill tens of millions in nuclear attacks in major US cities.

With Islam it isn't the numbers that matter. It is the insanity of the ideology.
It took one person to kill 58 and wounding 422. It took 1 person to kill 26 including 20 kids, it took 1 person to kill 17 students....so lets use your logic and say white men are potential mass shooter terrorists.

8 million muslims in the US or more, we should have at least couple of bombings a day, don't you think? Or maybe the Las Vegas shooter, sandy hook shooter, Florida school shooter and dozens of mass massacres were orchestrated by white Christians who converted to Islam.
Your overestimation hardly matters. It took ONE Muslim to kill 13 soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and wound 35 more. It took ONE to kill 49 people in the Pulse Club in Orlando, FL. It took just 19 to kill about 3,000 people in New York, Wash, DC and PA.

And it might take less than that to kill tens of millions in nuclear attacks in major US cities.

With Islam it isn't the numbers that matter. It is the insanity of the ideology.

Islamic terrorism is an issue, but far from the worst.

I certainly don't want Muslims here.

Still, the Muslims aren't the worst.

That title belongs to the Kosher Globalists.
You dont get to decide who stays and who goes.

islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-to-manipulate-morons.jpg

~S~
A phobia is an irrational fear. But with a well financed and organized effort by Muslims to overthrow the US government by installing a Muslim as POTUS (Obama), and by putting as many Muslims in Congress as they can,and after hundreds of instances of Islamization, Islamization is a genuine fear, not an irrational one.

Plus, deceitful words like "Islamophobia" is an insult and injustice to people like myself (agoraphoba), who suffer from REAL phobias.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?

When did JFK do that exactly?

He didn’t, jackass, that’s the point.

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.
There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?
I would worry about you ability to reason. You see what is going on. Islam is a problem, a serious one. Your bigot crap does not fly.

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Every fucking bigot is the same.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?
Actually what I remember is Kennedy saying that " I am not running as a Catholic who wants to be president. I am running for president as someone who happens to be Catholic. He specifically stated that his loyalty was to the constitution that that the pop would have no special influence on his policies

Yeah, that’s the point, genius.

memba that?

When did JFK do that exactly?

He didn’t, jackass, that’s the point.

Then write more coherently you wimp.

There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology.....

"There is no bigotry in criticizing a (fill in the blank with any group, race, religion, or ideology the bigot really, really hates)...."

Is that really the limit of your ability to reason?

NO, bigotry does not fly.
You do not see the difference in warning people Islam is trouble and bigotry. It is backed up in their holy books. The violence and intolerance taught is something to worry about. Islam exists to dominate the world. Muhammad's orders and a lot of people take it very seriously. Enough to kill for Allah every day. Bigotry has 0 to do with it.

Yyyyeeaah. If you could link us to all those times you went wailing about "Christian terrorism" every time a Scott Roeder or an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh or a John Salvi did their thing, citing the biblical "smite thine enemies and dash their babies' heads against the rocks", you know, if you could show us where you came down on IRA bombings for "Catholic terrorism" that'd be great.
What's that? You didn't do that?

Yet now you're doing it with "Islam"?

Freaking hypocrite.
McVeigh was not a Christian. He said his religion was science. So you are perpetuating a lie. It is what your arguments are, perpetuated fabricated bullshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back