No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like it or not, Islam is a supremacism, which the Constitution's supremacy clause bans.

That is childish fear, not any kind of serious interpretation of the Constitution. Grow up.

Dear Unkotare cc: protectionist
by that interpretation, wouldn't the political beliefs
and platforms of political parties also be barred
from imposing over Constitutional laws as well?

www.ethics-commission.net

"CODE OF ETHICS FOR GOVERNMENT SERVICE

"Any person in Government service should:

"I. Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country
above loyalty to persons, party, or Government department.

"II. Uphold the Constitution, laws, and regulations of the United States
and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.

As a Muslim I say I'm glad me and millions of American muslims like me, chose to be surgeons, engineers, businessmen, firefighters, policemen, teachers, CIA operatives, FBI agents, athletes, and everything else in between and not spend our time worrying about the bigots of the right and what they think about us.
A real Muslim follows every word of the Koran. Do you ?

Too much. Now he's about to float the "No True Muslim" fallacy.

You're just not equipped for this bullshit Hunior. Know what I mean?

As a Muslim I say I'm glad me and millions of American muslims like me, chose to be surgeons, engineers, businessmen, firefighters, policemen, teachers, CIA operatives, FBI agents, athletes, and everything else in between and not spend our time worrying about the bigots of the right and what they think about us.

Terror attacks happen daily. Two Muslim congresswomen tell us daily how much they hate this country. The only thing you are proving is you hate America and Americans just as much if not more. Thanks for nothing, and why don't you move to Iran?

Terror attacks happen daily. Two Muslim congresswomen tell us daily how much they hate this country. The only thing you are proving is you hate America and Americans just as much if not more. Thanks for nothing, and why don't you move to Iran?
It is funny to a joke like you. Gutless wonder that you are.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

I have no problem with Muslims serving in elected office as long as they adhere to the U.S. Constitution.

Well number one I don't speak Farsi or have any interest in it. Number two I'm perfectly well settled here. Number three I don't have a job in Iran so why would they let me immigrate even if I did want to? And I saved the best for last --- Number four I don't have a problem with paranoid hallucinations about shit that doesn't exist. Guess I just wasn't born with the Gullible gene.

Bizzaro question, dood. Why don't you buy an old Studebaker? :cuckoo:

Oh and as far as "terror attacks happen daily" lemme reiterate what I laid out before in case you missed it. At one point in my travels I got to a place where terror attacks did happen daily. And the local government structure was on high alert for bombs. Yet nobody in that time and place, or outside that place in the same time, ever referred to the IRA as "Catholic terrorism". Because that would have been just fucking stupid.

Whelp --- you can do the math.

You can also essplain to the class how defending the COTUS somehow amounts to "hate America". It oughta be very entertaining.

Meanwhile I do have some nice Iraqi curry powder. Close enough?

Well number one I don't speak Farsi or have any interest in it. Number two I'm perfectly well settled here. Number three I don't have a job in Iran so why would they let me immigrate even if I wanted to? And I saved the best for last --- Number four I don't have a problem with paranoid hallucinations about shit that doesn't exist. Guess I just wasn't born with the Gullible gene.

Oh and as far as "terror attacks happen daily" lemme reiterate what I laid out before in case you missed it. At one point in my travels I got to a place where terror attacks did happen daily. And the local government structure was on high alert for bombs. Yet nobody in that time and place, or outside that place in the same time, ever referred to the IRA as "Catholic terrorism". Because that would have been just fucking stupid.

You can also essplain to the class how defending the COTUS somehow amounts to "hate America". It oughta be very entertaining.

Oh and as far as "terror attacks happen daily"
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"
2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)
A child is among fourteen killed when a suicide car bomber goes off near a school. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A Shiite mosque is bombed by the Islamic State, producing two dead worshippers. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group sends shells into a local market, killing fourteen patrons. 2019.07.03 (Mozambique)
Two children are among seven villagers murdered by Islamic extremists. 2019.07.03 (Iraq)
A market worker succumbs to splinter injuries following a grenade attack.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Yes they do happen daily you ignorant wimp.

Excellent response to the post quoted. :clap2:

Well number one I don't speak Farsi or have any interest in it. Number two I'm perfectly well settled here. Number three I don't have a job in Iran so why would they let me immigrate even if I wanted to? And I saved the best for last --- Number four I don't have a problem with paranoid hallucinations about shit that doesn't exist. Guess I just wasn't born with the Gullible gene.

of Islam"
2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)
A child is among fourteen killed when a suicide car bomber goes off near a school. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A Shiite mosque is bombed by the Islamic State, producing two dead worshippers. 2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group sends shells into a local market, killing fourteen patrons. 2019.07.03 (Mozambique)
Two children are among seven villagers murdered by Islamic extremists. 2019.07.03 (Iraq)
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

And you're wrapped up tightly enough in your tiny little echobubble cocoon to think that they're all Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslims, amirite?

You have no response. Actually you offer nothing of substance you only troll. And you are not even good at that. Beat it loser.

Placing the worship of Islam ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for serving the interest of the United States.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?

of Islam"
2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)

And you're wrapped up tightly enough in your tiny little echobubble cocoon to think that they're all Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslims, amirite?
I have never said that. I talk about Islam. That it is a fact Islam inspires terror and non-assimilation. That some Muslims kill to advance Islam is a fact you do not have the sand to admit.

Placing loyalty to the Pope ahead of, and possibly in conflict with, the interests of the United States is disqualifying for JFK serving the interest of the United States.

memba that?
Again, your beloved 50 years ago blanket statement that means Zero in the here and now.

memba that?
Again, your beloved 50 years ago blanket statement that means Zero in the here and now.

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.

memba that?

Because the object of your bigotry is different now? Sharp thinking there, professor.
There is no bigotry in criticizing a hateful religion/ideology. There are countless valid reasons to distrust and question Islam. Yelling bigotry means you have nothing to say.

memba that?

No because in 1961 Muslims weren’t on a world conquest nor flying planes into buildings nor televising beheadings..nor...nor
Fact thinking for you there student

You have no response. Actually you offer nothing of substance you only troll. And you are not even good at that. Beat it loser.

Translation: :lalala:

I get that a lot.

And no I have no response to a post where you just quoted YOURSELF. Learn how to read, Gummo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back