No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get to assume republicans hate muslems unless you are truly ignorant or you are a stealth left wing dirty trickster. The 1st Amendment protects freedom of religion.

I guess I need to say that I know exactly what I'm talking about on this entire subject. You, like most bigots, are just speaking out of fear and a sense of powerlessness. Not conducive to rational discourse.

I guess I need to say that I know exactly what I'm talking about on this entire subject, having studied it thoroughly in dozens of books and thousands of their footnoted reports, for 18 years now,

You, like most ignoramuses, are just speaking out of ignorance, the result of not putting in the time and effort to research and know this subject, even fundamentally. I knew more about this subject back in 2002, after reading just 1 book and a few of its footnoted reports, than you know know.

If you want to find out if this is true, it's simple, just go ahead and take my Islamization Quiz, which I prepared myself, and have given it to ignorant posters for years in this forum (if you've got the guts). You'll quickly find out how much you don't know, and that YOU are the one who is not ready for rational discourse on this subject.

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.
gotta tell ya bro, I heard ^that^ many many times in my life, and each and every time, bar none, it was a liberal saying it.

That's impossible, since the very essence of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". But you knew that.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

He claims it's a byproduct of being Republican. He sez they're all like that.

Come to think of it, I just took a count and found that ZERO Republicans drafted or signed the Constitution. But maybe they were all stuck at the airport.

The phrase “all men are created equal” was/is simply feel good, warm and fuzzy bullshit...nobody gives two fucks about what or who you are as you exit the womb...the phrase allows the piece of shits among us to ride the coattails of America’s Best.

You get your contact lenses wherever you want, but actually the phrase is a great bigly FUCK YOU to the idea of aristocracy and clergy ruling over the People.

You know, that element you drool over who tells you jump and you go "how high".

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Article 6 of the US Constitution forbid any religious test. So there is the whole unconstitutional thing. But once you can ignore the US Constitution, your witch hunt should be fine.

If islam isn't a religion, neither is christianity. They are two sides of the same coin.
I have been seeing this idiotic attempt to equate Islam with Christianity for years. It's just as ludicrous now as it was then.

Christianity is love and peace.

Islam is hate and war.

No 2 things could be more different.

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

Seen this movie before. Wait'll you see how it ends.

I agree with you but you can't send the Injuns anywhere.

It's part of the sarchasm. Put there to illustrate the depth of the OP's ignorance.

America first
Islam second

Work for America
Enjoy religious freedom
However, CRCs believe "trump first, then their god, and finally country...but only if convenient."
You're confused. You're so confused, you think the anus is a sex organ.
And.......look who brings naughty body parts to the discussion....
Christian's believe in submitting to the law of the land, the Constitution. Muslims believe Islam and Sharia should be the law of the land. Idiot.

I agree with you but you can't send the Injuns anywhere.

I see you’ve fallen behind in your American history studies.
Send “Injuns” back to Asia and Siberia...you know, the place from which they came....haha...Facts suck huh?

Article 6 of the US Constitution forbid any religious test. So there is the whole unconstitutional thing. But once you can ignore the US Constitution, your witch hunt should be fine.
If Diane Feinstein uses a religious test in confirmation hearings, why can't the right?

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Did a Kenyan work for a construction company or something.

Haha..that’s some funny shit.
Most Kenyans don’t work at all...and they certainly don’t work construction.
Good one though.

America first
Islam second

Work for America
Enjoy religious freedom
However, CRCs believe "trump first, then their god, and finally country...but only if convenient."
You're confused. You're so confused, you think the anus is a sex organ.
And.......look who brings naughty body parts to the discussion....
Christian's [sic] believe in submitting to the law of the land, the Constitution. Muslims believe Islam and Sharia should be the law of the land. Idiot.

I must not be either one, since I believe in the law of apostrophes.

------------------------------------------- i think that the opening post and title only targets the religion of 'islam' , nothing to do with various Nationalities , ethicities , races or colors of people Pogo .

Sounds like YOU are ignoring the Constitution.

1. Islam is not a religion (see Post # 75) thus the "religious test" has no relevance.

2. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 of the Constitution bans supremacisms (Islam is the largest one in the world). It doesn't mention any exception for Islam. Thus, Islam is 100% in violation of the Constitution.

3. No one is witch hunting Islam. It is simply being defined as unconstitutional, by the Constitution and US laws.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding. " (Article 6 Section 2)

------------------------------------------- i think that the opening post and title only targets the religion of 'islam' , nothing to do with various Nationalities , ethicities , races or colors of people Pogo .
Liberals can't resist going to their beloved race/ethnicity card.

That's true. One target at a time. Hitler for example had nothing against Canadians. See, by singling out one scapegoat you concentrate-the-hate. If you actually attacked all those groups at the same time you'd not only diffuse your energy, you'd have nobody left.

Wow a lot of lies to justify such hate and discrimination.

Sucks for you that your opinion is illegal and a violation of our first amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back