No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------------- i think that the opening post and title only targets the religion of 'islam' , nothing to do with various Nationalities , ethicities , races or colors of people Pogo .
Liberals can't resist going to their beloved race/ethnicity card.

Actually Liberals can't help spelling out safeguards like the First Amendment, which prevents rhetorical faggotry like this thread from taking root.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Article 6 of the US Constitution forbid any religious test. So there is the whole unconstitutional thing. But once you can ignore the US Constitution, your witch hunt should be fine.
If Diane Feinstein uses a religious test in confirmation hearings, why can't the right?

If she uses a religious test then she is in violation of the US Constitution. I don't care which side of the aisle they are on.

plus , if you wanted to target races , ethnicities , other religions to be excluded for importation into the USA i have no problem with that . With 'islam' though , its only practical to exclude 'muslims' from importation into the USA . 'islam' is an enemy to Western Civilization Pogo . See 'ilham omar' and 'rashida talib' as examples of enemies at work in USA Government Pogo .

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.
gotta tell ya bro, I heard ^that^ many many times in my life, and each and every time, bar none, it was a liberal saying it.

That's impossible, since the very essence of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". But you knew that.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

He claims it's a byproduct of being Republican. He sez they're all like that.

Come to think of it, I just took a count and found that ZERO Republicans drafted or signed the Constitution. But maybe they were all stuck at the airport.

The phrase “all men are created equal” was/is simply feel good, warm and fuzzy bullshit...nobody gives two fucks about what or who you are as you exit the womb...the phrase allows the piece of shits among us to ride the coattails of America’s Best.

You get your contact lenses wherever you want, but actually the phrase is a great bigly FUCK YOU to the idea of aristocracy and clergy ruling over the People.

You know, that element you drool over who tells you jump and you go "how high".

That’s your spin huh?
Isn’t there a problem with one word....”CREATED”?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”

Are you sure that isn’t meant in that Biblical sense that you hate?

It's how most Americans view Muslims.

Muslims are nothing more than Nazis with funny hats, and weird skirts and robes.
True, except that they are much worse than Nazis. They have killed 270 million people around the globe. No nation, cult, religion, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure.

Also, Islam has been around for 1400 con jobbing years, all based on the words of the Koran. And unlike Christianity, which reformed itself centuries ago, Islam will not and cannot. This is because Muslims absurdly believe that the Koran is the word of God, and that the word of God cannot be changed,

This is why in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

There is no way to have peaceful coexistence with Muslims. The only thing that can be done is to honor the words of the Constitution and keep Islam as far away from America as possible.

Article 6 of the US Constitution forbid any religious test. So there is the whole unconstitutional thing. But once you can ignore the US Constitution, your witch hunt should be fine.
Sounds like YOU are ignoring the Constitution.

1. Islam is not a religion (see Post # 75) thus the "religious test" has no relevance.

2. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 of the Constitution bans supremacisms (Islam is the largest one in the world). It doesn't mention any exception for Islam. Thus, Islam is 100% in violation of the Constitution.

3. No one is witch hunting Islam. It is simply being defined as unconstitutional, by the Constitution and US laws.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding. " (Article 6 Section 2)

Islam is indeed a religion.

If the person elected accepts that the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, they serve. Very few Christians will say that the US Constitution stands above the Holy Bible. But they serve.

Besides, in order for the person to be there, they had to have won the majority of votes (or electoral votes). For you to try and say the person can't serve is ridiculous.

Protectionist knows nothing about the constitution.
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

You never miss a good opportunity to display your stupidity.

If Diane Feinstein uses a religious test in confirmation hearings, why can't the right?

If she uses a religious test then she is in violation of the US Constitution. I don't care which side of the aisle they are on.
----------------------------------- i don't think thats true when importing suitable people for importation into the USA . Course once 'muslims' have been imported into the USA it is true that Gov cannot discriminate against them Winterborn .

America first
Islam second

Work for America
Enjoy religious freedom
However, CRCs believe "trump first, then their god, and finally country...but only if convenient."
You're confused. You're so confused, you think the anus is a sex organ.
And.......look who brings naughty body parts to the discussion....
Christian's [sic] believe in submitting to the law of the land, the Constitution. Muslims believe Islam and Sharia should be the law of the land. Idiot.

I must not be either one, since I believe in the law of apostrophes.
Sorry for the punctuation error. Now address my point, if you can.

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.
gotta tell ya bro, I heard ^that^ many many times in my life, and each and every time, bar none, it was a liberal saying it.

That's impossible, since the very essence of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". But you knew that.

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

He claims it's a byproduct of being Republican. He sez they're all like that.

Come to think of it, I just took a count and found that ZERO Republicans drafted or signed the Constitution. But maybe they were all stuck at the airport.

The phrase “all men are created equal” was/is simply feel good, warm and fuzzy bullshit...nobody gives two fucks about what or who you are as you exit the womb...the phrase allows the piece of shits among us to ride the coattails of America’s Best.

You get your contact lenses wherever you want, but actually the phrase is a great bigly FUCK YOU to the idea of aristocracy and clergy ruling over the People.

You know, that element you drool over who tells you jump and you go "how high".

That’s your spin huh?
Isn’t there a problem with one word....”CREATED”?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”

Are you sure that isn’t meant in that Biblical sense that you hate?

I put this bizzaro inebriated post into Google Translate and it went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, she did, and no one on the left said one word. She was questioning a Catholic that is anti abortion, and Feinstein said her beliefs would influence her ability to carry out her responsibilities. This is a problem. The left attacks Christians, but supports muslims.

Oh and here's yet another gem. Quoted straight from the OP:

Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not.

Get that? Here's one guy, speaking for all Republicans. Wonder if he was "elected".
Why yes, yes he was.
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

Apparently, after three years and counting, they still haven't...don't I remember something about 90 days?

Islam is indeed a religion.

If the person elected accepts that the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, they serve. Very few Christians will say that the US Constitution stands above the Holy Bible. But they serve.

Besides, in order for the person to be there, they had to have won the majority of votes (or electoral votes). For you to try and say the person can't serve is ridiculous.

Islam is not a religion (see Post # 75) thus the "religious test" has no relevance.

Problem is Muslims DO NOT accept that the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, they serve. They believe the Koran (and its Sharia law) is the law of all land, and they have no nation other than the Ummah.

Muslims have no nations. They have only the Ummah (worldwide community of Muslims) that receives first loyalty, above all else, including nations, and their Constitutions.

As such, for example, a Muslim in the USA, would have more loyalty, kinship, allegiance to another Muslim in France, Russia, Somalia, Pakistan, or Australia (or anywhere) than to a fellow American, living here in the USA.

Or a Muslim in Poland would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in Brazil, than any fellow Pole. A Muslim in Denmark would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in China, than a fellow Dane, living right next door. They have only one nation >> the Ummah (worldwide community of Muslims)

It's obvious that you are not well versed on this subject (nor are most people in this thread) and are easily duped by the likes of Keith Ellison, Andre Carson, Ilhan Omar and other Muslims deceitfully (by taqiyya) weaseling their way into the US government, to carry out the now 28 year old Muslim Brotherhood plan (the Explanatory Memorandum) to destroy America FROM WITHIN >>

The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Oh and here's yet another gem. Quoted straight from the OP:

Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not.

Get that? Here's one guy, speaking for all Republicans. Wonder if he was "elected".
Why yes, yes he was.
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

Apparently, after three years and counting, they still haven't...don't I remember something about 90 days?
Good. Keep it shut down. Monitor the mosques. Muslims often use mosques to store arms.

Did we elect Germans and Japanese to congress and the senate during WW11?....no we didn't and we won WW11....we are in a war with America hating Jihadists.....we had better wake up or we will lose this one....

There hasn't yet been a "World War Eleven" actually. Are you from the future?

Meanwhile guess what kind of name "Eisenhower" is. I'll float you a hint -- it's not Sanskrit.
Once again you refuse to address the point...I guess its because you know I'm right.....

The left deliberately chooses ignorance pertaining to Islam and Sharia. They've been denying muslims want Sharia law in America. Then when the evidence becomes overwhelming, the left defends muslims that demand sharia law. The left is the enemy within. They must be destroyed.

i used to believe Islam is the religion of violence. i've now seen the light!
Plenty of things to see >>

upload_2019-7-10_11-14-29.jpeg

upload_2019-7-10_11-15-11.jpeg

th

front-shot-1101.jpg

th

image2-33.jpg

Muslim-terrorist-attack-in-Chattanooga-TN-July-16-2015.jpg

Brothers_Tsarnaev1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.