NO NEED To 'Cure' One's Sexual Orientation!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
There are some people who most unfortunately go rabid at the mention that sexual orientation is not something that should be cured. Well, it shouldn't be. This report with many great links exemplifies why there is nothing wrong with it and why a cure is not at all necessary. That type of prejudice and myth should have been put to rest a long time ago. The article was written by Professor Tim Holbrook who is professor at law at Emory University School of Law and is also associate dean of faculty. We thank Dr. Holbrook for this excellent report.

Opinion: Sexual orientation doesn't need to be cured - CNN.com

There are some people who most unfortunately go rabid at the mention that sexual orientation is not something that should be cured. Well, it shouldn't be. This report with many great links exemplifies why there is nothing wrong with it and why a cure is not at all necessary. That type of prejudice and myth should have been put to rest a long time ago. The article was written by Professor Tim Holbrook who is professor at law at Emory University School of Law and is also associate dean of faculty. We thank Dr. Holbrook for this excellent report.

There are people that go rabid when you mention rabies, what's your point?

It's typically from beliefs about religion.

And?

And? Some of you love being told how to live your life and what to believe. Some of you would rather allow yourself to be programmed into the mindset of someone else's choosing rather than forge your own destiny. The O9A considers these people to be "Mundanes", because that is exactly what they are.

So many people want to believe that God has a plan for them. They don't want to believe that anybody else does.

Last edited:
It's typically from beliefs about religion.

And?

And? Some of you love being told how to live your life. What to believe. Some of you would rather allow yourself to be programmed into the mindset of someone else's choosing rather than forge your own destiny.

So many want to believe that God has a plan for them. They don't want to believe that anybody else does.

Yep, that is me, I always do what other people tell me and never think for myself.

I think you need to read my post a little more before you try to tell me what is what. You might scare the s types around here, but I am not an s type.

Wonder what Benjamin Franklin and other Founders would have to say about 'curing' sexuality to the majority "norm." I'm no Colonial scholar but "Hey, fuck you buddy!" comes to mind. :)

HEY!!! YOU GOT YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TO DATE??? ===============THE PRETTY WIFE AND I HAVE NO WORRIES!!! but you????

"You said that you struggle with an obsession with having HIV or another sexually transmitted disease.
Some people with mental health struggles are at increased risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases because these issues can interfere with their ability to think clearly and make decisions that will keep them safe from HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. If you are suffering from an obsession or similar psychological struggles, counseling or talking to your health care provider can address these problems."

Immediately thought of you GIS, you should take it and find out what your risk actually is. :)

Quiz: Are You at Risk for HIV?

Short n skinny of it is, if you're sexually active, you're at risk. You can only be certain about your own actions, never that of your partner.

HEY!!! YOU GOT YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TO DATE??? ===============THE PRETTY WIFE AND I HAVE NO WORRIES!!! but you????

"You said that you struggle with an obsession with having HIV or another sexually transmitted disease.
Some people with mental health struggles are at increased risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases because these issues can interfere with their ability to think clearly and make decisions that will keep them safe from HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. If you are suffering from an obsession or similar psychological struggles, counseling or talking to your health care provider can address these problems."

Immediately thought of you GIS, you should take it and find out what your risk actually is. :)

Quiz: Are You at Risk for HIV?

Short n skinny of it is, if you're sexually active, you're at risk. You can only be certain about your own actions, never that of your partner.

I am certain of my hand's actions!

You libs are a bunch of hypocrites. You post all these pro homosexual threads and bash anyone who doesn't support gay marriage, yet when you get pissed off at a conservative, the first thing you do is call him a "fag" or "cum guzzler", some kind of homosexual slur. It's your favorite way of insulting someone.

You're hypocrites, every damn one of you.

You libs are a bunch of hypocrites. You post all these pro homosexual threads and bash anyone who doesn't support gay marriage, yet when you get pissed off at a conservative, the first thing you do is call him a "fag" or "cum guzzler", some kind of homosexual slur. It's your favorite way of insulting someone.

You're hypocrites, every damn one of you.

:meow:

Forum List

Back