NO NEED To 'Cure' One's Sexual Orientation!

There are some people who most unfortunately go rabid at the mention that sexual orientation is not something that should be cured. Well, it shouldn't be. This report with many great links exemplifies why there is nothing wrong with it and why a cure is not at all necessary. That type of prejudice and myth should have been put to rest a long time ago. The article was written by Professor Tim Holbrook who is professor at law at Emory University School of Law and is also associate dean of faculty. We thank Dr. Holbrook for this excellent report.

Opinion: Sexual orientation doesn't need to be cured - CNN.com

It couldn't be cured anyway. It is not an illness/

If a guy wants to have sex with a chicken, go for it. Want to screw sheep? Knock yourself out.

Want to play butt darts with your friends on the soccer team, have at it.

But when these unions want to join in lawful marriage, I draw the line.

-Geaux

There are some people who most unfortunately go rabid at the mention that sexual orientation is not something that should be cured. Well, it shouldn't be. This report with many great links exemplifies why there is nothing wrong with it and why a cure is not at all necessary. That type of prejudice and myth should have been put to rest a long time ago. The article was written by Professor Tim Holbrook who is professor at law at Emory University School of Law and is also associate dean of faculty. We thank Dr. Holbrook for this excellent report.

It's up to an individual what they want to do, it is all about choices. If they want to change or accept either way, it is up to them, not you, not some news article.that goes for all adults.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I know a couple atheists as biased against gay humans as you could ever hope NOT to see.
May God have mercy on their souls!

The two were thieves and one, a convicted felon. Atheist haters, both of them.

Peach and PT: what a couple of friggin' parroting buffoons! You two idiots don't even know your own jew bibles stance against the faggots! Maybe your dead god will show mercy on your non-rule following ways come that mythical judgement day!
Faggotry and this bullshit, so-called sexual orientation is all a choice and it's mental! No one, by instinct or inherent genetic breeding, is willing to take it up the rectum or get urinated on or fisted up the anus because it's allegedly the way that damned dead god made them that way. It's an excuse, a sick, twisted attempt to make their perversions seem normal.
And yes, I am a proud atheist! Antinomianisms finest!

You're right and those inherent fears are what unfortunately led to The Inquisition where many innocent people were savagely killed due to those very fears.

It's hard to overstate the influence of religion on western culture.

I am of the Christian faith & the hate never took hold in me.

That's good to hear, I am one that can see the forests for the trees, and I know many Christians don't feel that way about it.

I hope my message didn't imply any disrespect toward your religion. I was simply remarking thatthe influence of Christianity in the western culture is very deep.

Not that that is a bad thing necessarily.

People need to mind their own business. Gays are allowed to be gay.

May God have mercy on their souls!

Peach and PT: what a couple of friggin' parroting buffoons! You two idiots don't even know your own jew bibles stance against the faggots! Maybe your dead god will show mercy on your non-rule following ways come that mythical judgement day!
Faggotry and this bullshit, so-called sexual orientation is all a choice and it's mental! No one, by instinct or inherent genetic breeding, is willing to take it up the rectum or get urinated on or fisted up the anus because it's allegedly the way that damned dead god made them that way. It's an excuse, a sick, twisted attempt to make their perversions seem normal.
[MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION], you shouldn't respond to this warwulf guy.

He/she is just being antagonistic, and doing a poor job of it.

Correct, they can be what they want and if they want to not be they should be free to find a therapist to help them. The same as anyone else.

[MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION], you shouldn't respond to this warwulf guy.

Antagonistic or just an idiot?

Gee, I hadn't noticed:eusa_whistle:; no offense taken on your view of my faith. There are good and bad in all beliefs.

It's up to an individual what they want to do, it is all about choices. If they want to change or accept either way, it is up to them, not you, not some news article.that goes for all adults.

Agreed. If I was gay I would want to be straight, and I imagine many gay people would feel the same way. It's up to the individual to decide what they want.

You're right and those inherent fears are what unfortunately led to The Inquisition where many innocent people were savagely killed due to those very fears.

It's hard to overstate the influence of religion on western culture.

I am of the Christian faith & the hate never took hold in me.
That is what Christ wanted for us to do. To leave any and all judgment to Him. In the meantime, to Love One Another instead of hate one another. That is a wonderful way to live! I wish more people would shed their prejudice, hate, and intolerance and learn to live together in harmony and get along.

There are people that go rabid when you mention rabies, what's your point?
C'mon, didn't you just read what I posted? It explains it fully. Go back and re-read it for a better understanding.

It couldn't be cured anyway. It is not an illness/
Exactly! And I left that open so someone else would chime in with what you've just said. Thanks!

Just keep it to yourself. If your gay or lezbo, pleeeeeeeeeeease just keep that shit in the privacy of your bedroom. Nobody want's to hear about it. So stop your bullshit parades and crybaby protest about equal treatment.

And if they want to change their way they should be free to. Just as hetros are free to partake in homosexual activities if they choose.

Forum List

Back