🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

When trump shows his taxes
oh my fucking god. is that todays #? trumps taxes?

when it becomes a fucking requirement to be in office i'll worry about it. in fact, i'd agree that anyone who runs for public office NEEDS to provide to the government (not us) their tax history and ensure they are ok. obama had a shitload of people he appointed who never paid their taxes. did you give a horse fuck then?

Appointed? Shitload?

You are awesome. You don't think Trump ought to release his tax returns? Really? You don't care?
nope not at all. not sure what it proves. we know he paid taxes, if that's what you need to know, you even know how much on one return, and it still didn't satisfy you. so it isn't about that either. now it's just tds.
it's not a requirement to run for office so drop it. they're simply inventing shit to whine about at this point and reminding me again to stop hitting "show ignored".

until it becomes a requirement to run, i simply don't care. if an issue was there i believe the IRS would find it. lord knows they find any mistakes i make.
Again, content is not the topic; Trump’s honesty and credibility is
How do you get by with so much rage psycho. Name one thing he did to you?

Do they find out if you launder money ? Of course our honest president would never think of that
no they don't. Taxes don't show where money was laundered, that takes an investigation after someone is shown a crime was committed. perhaps if you did some investigative work you'd actually learn why a tax return is. just saying, you ain't the brightest bulb in the pack.
And trump doesn't show them because he's so honest how dare anyone question him? He's a crook and you're blind
Why do you need them? Can’t answer?
Because tax EXPERTS can find how the pos has been f-ing the system
Isn’t the irs tax experts? He’s under audits they found nothing. Who besides the IRS do you need? TDS fk
Look you trumpette you traitor ever hear of forensic accountants? They will tear a new hole into your trump lying scumbag

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down.
Really? Because they negotiated a bipartisan bill that Trump said he would sign. Then he refused. Kind of looks like it's the president who hasn't quite figured out how this "negotiating" thing works.

well, in looking at other pics of the israel wall, i learned more about it all anyway. you're making me do some homework, gator!

Israel’s Wall

"It is part wall, part fence. Out in the countryside it is mostly a wire fence with razor wire, a ditch and electronic sensors. In town and city it is mostly a concrete wall up to 8 metres high, with graffiti and watchtowers. Pope Francis stopped at the wall in Bethlehem to pray. Barack Obama did not."

so saying LOOK AT ISRAEL is only partially correct. they don't have a wall around everything either. WWZ or not. :) the ones they do have are focused around the immediate area and then done.

what i also found interesting is that according to this article, israel is building the wall on land NOT their own. need to go dig up more history here if i get time today and research this for myself.
Iceberg....

Isreal built the wall to secure areas in the West Bank that they didn't own... It is a complicated internal politics between Israelis and the Illegal Settlers...

Lets start with one thing... If the wall is built on US land then asylum seekers can just walk up to the walk and ask for asylum and under US law they have to be taken in and given the opportunity of defending their claim in court. So those Caravans are let in...

Visa over stays will still happen and the wall won't protect against that...

The fence in place right now about 700 miles of it cost about $7.5bn and it costs about $1bn a year to maintain... It divides Communities and not alway Mexican and Americans, sometimes Americans and Americans... A wall is very effective at dividing communities, remember 1 million people cross the border a day. Inflicting a wall to people in just Big Government crap... They have been living there for generations with no barriers in there communities, now the Government is coming along and dividing people and telling them were they can go...

Also there is the small detail of us having this southern border situation for about 60 years and during that time....there was never any crisis; in fact our nation thrived.

But some orange blob comes along and tells you there is a crisis and these idiots believe it. If you examine the pre-trump posting history, the border is rarely brought up.

It’s as funny as it is sad.
if there was never a crisis, why did we need to give amnesty so many times? you all crack me up with the little knowledge you have about our country. Ever hear of the Alamo? fk I cannot tolerate your kind of stupid. there just is no thinking at all.

The Alamo...before Texas was even part of the country. Hardly relevant. Amnesty caused so much misery....not!
LOL. I knew you knew nothing about our fine land

Well, the battle was in 1836; Texas didn't become a state until 1845. Apparently it is you who is ignorant.

oh my fucking god. is that todays #? trumps taxes?

when it becomes a fucking requirement to be in office i'll worry about it. in fact, i'd agree that anyone who runs for public office NEEDS to provide to the government (not us) their tax history and ensure they are ok. obama had a shitload of people he appointed who never paid their taxes. did you give a horse fuck then?

Appointed? Shitload?

You are awesome. You don't think Trump ought to release his tax returns? Really? You don't care?
nope not at all. not sure what it proves. we know he paid taxes, if that's what you need to know, you even know how much on one return, and it still didn't satisfy you. so it isn't about that either. now it's just tds.
it's not a requirement to run for office so drop it. they're simply inventing shit to whine about at this point and reminding me again to stop hitting "show ignored".

until it becomes a requirement to run, i simply don't care. if an issue was there i believe the IRS would find it. lord knows they find any mistakes i make.
Again, content is not the topic; Trump’s honesty and credibility is
How do you get by with so much rage psycho. Name one thing he did to you?

He's done nothing to me except confirm the low-quality individual he is. Why you guys continue to defend him is puzzling; not surprising...but puzzling none the less. You have nowhere else to go. In 2024 (one way or the other), you're going to have to vote for someone who doesn't share any of the values you're clinging tightly to today. It will be fun

Do they find out if you launder money ? Of course our honest president would never think of that
no they don't. Taxes don't show where money was laundered, that takes an investigation after someone is shown a crime was committed. perhaps if you did some investigative work you'd actually learn why a tax return is. just saying, you ain't the brightest bulb in the pack.
And trump doesn't show them because he's so honest how dare anyone question him? He's a crook and you're blind
you think the irs missed something?

right now you are bitching cause he wont show you. now even if he does you are going to bitch about whatever the left decides needs to be bitched at.

face it. either way you are gonna bitch.

right now you are bitching cause he wont show you. now even if he does you are going to bitch about whatever the left decides needs to be bitched at.

That's all neat and all, but Trump made a calculated decision not to release his returns. He calculated that releasing them would do more damage than withholding them. And that's a fact.

Bull If he's clean he's clean BUT you gotta know that the crook never changed his stripes He can't show his taxes because they'll nail him to a wall

Bull If he's clean he's clean BUT you gotta know that the crook never changed his stripes He can't show his taxes because they'll nail him to a wall
bullshit. you just want to bitch n pretend the irs missed these huge flags the media will uncover.

A paralyzed government can't to much to hurt us.
The major problem with this so-called "shutdown" is that not enough is actually shut down.

The longer the better.

We can hope for permanent.

And he is still making this calculation, because he knows Mueller likely has his tax returns.

It doesn't matter anymore. To me, this is the last chance for our children. It takes a man with his flaws to try to bring sensibility back from all of our selfishness. You had a sitting president(Obama) say it was okay for a man to wear a dress in public bathrooms where little girls go into! What the hell is the matter with you! These progressive agendas once based on dignity and fairness have driven people crazy with the extremes.

It doesn't matter anymore. To me, this is the last chance for our children. It takes a man with his flaws to try to bring sensibility back from all of our selfishness. You had a sitting president(Obama) say it was okay for a man to wear a dress in public bathrooms where little girls go into! What the hell is the matter with you! These progressive agendas once based on dignity and fairness have driven people crazy with the extremes.
"normalized the extremes".

So you put the fox into the henhouse to babysit the chickens??

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
Democrats idiea of bi-partisan negotiations:

"Give us everything we want and we'll leave you alone for 30 seconds.......then we'll make fun of you for years for caving into our ridiculous demands!!!"

Forum List

Back