No one can die to atone for the sins of another.

If the debt has been paid then why the collection plate at church?

The whole idea is ludicrous. "You are guilty of crimes as soon as you are born, punishment isn't death, it is slow lingering horrifying torture in fire for all of eternity".

Who the F#$K would come up with something as asinine as this while telling you "I love you unconditionally" to your face. No, I think there are some pretty yooooge conditions on the whole thing. A creator who's creation is guilty of crimes before he creates them? WTF man!

why the stutter Penny dear? Yes---they sacrifice animals in mecca on a MASSIVE SCALE-------so much that they do not know what to do with all those dead little lambs. Saudi arabia is working on it -----or so it is
rumoured. I have never been to mecca but
I have been told that EACH PERSON who does the HAJJ thing is expected to sacrifice
a lamb (???) don't quote me-----I may be wrong-----would seem to me like LOTS OF LAMBS.
You continue to make it obvious that you never read the bible. You have no
idea what "jews use to do"
Do you want to make a point?

I don't believe they all have to sacrifice a lamb. You'd have to show me something proving that. What stutter. Yes the OT jews had scapegoats which was sent away from the tribe, carrying your sins away in it or on it , whatever , or sometimes the poor lamb was thrown off a cliff. Have you not read the OT?

Of course I have read the OT----there was a ONCE PER YEAR ceremony ---involving one
person ----one of the high priests who did kill a lamb. ---the lamb being called in English---
the scapegoat. It was a symbolic ceremony ---now abandoned. For the Passover holiday---lambs were killed----and eaten. The rule was that the whole lamb had to be eaten----
if a family or group was too small to need a WHOLE lamb---they joined groups. People actually SIGNED ON to organized lamb eating suppers-------in Jerusalem which is what the LAST SUPPER is all about. I have my information about the "each person---a lamb"---during the HAJJ from muslims who did the HAJJ------I have no interest in seeking a link. I did not demand details like "girls too"?? or children?

I have no problem with that , people getting together and sharing a lamb, really don't need to start sacrifices back up on the temple mount as an offering to Yahweh though. That would be crazy.

why would anyone care about issues with which YOU have problems? I have no clue why the sacrifice of a lamb on the (???)temple mount---whatever in your wild unschooled mind you imagine the "TEMPLE MOUNT" to be ----- would be an issue for you----The Temple was a large complex---with lots of people and people do eat. Large
as it was-----the people who resided there
could not raise livestock there. In fact----
trying to raise livestock IN JERUSALEM would be quite a feat----the people who managed the WHOLE TEMPLE COMPLEX---
had no ownership of land. Sheeesh ---you
never read the bible at all. As to killing
a lamb now----within the temple complex---
and depriving the entire tribe of LEVI---of land------not likely

No kidding that's why you didn't eat pork or one of the reasons. You do not have the temple mount , you have the wailing wall. I am aware of the big push for beginning sacrifices back up, how stupid. The temple was a money making scheme. The tribe of Levites, who gives a care about your tribes. Ezra said they turned into pagans.

what is why I did not eat pork? ----because levites and priests ate lamb? Your catechism whore did a JOB on your brain. What "BIG PUSH" for beginning "sacrifices"? Your brothel is a money making scheme-----and the roman/sadducean money changing thing was
a MONEY MAKING SCHEME----which is why the PHARISEES wanted to destroy it.
Poor Jesus was SACRIFICED for doing the
Pharisee thing-----trying to get rid of the filth of
ROME

of course it is obvious that EATING FISH ON
FRIDAY----was a money making scheme too---how much money did the fat cat priests and cock sucking catechism whores make on that SCHEME?

Speaking of brothels-----vestal virgin is a
euphemism

Ezra was a very interesting person and
galvanized a very interesting era-----which
is way beyond your understanding---his
innovations continue to ripple across the
globe. Roudy can tell you about EZRA

BTW I think ezra was of the tribe of LEVI---
I may be wrong-----ask roudy

The whole idea is ludicrous. "You are guilty of crimes as soon as you are born, punishment isn't death, it is slow lingering horrifying torture in fire for all of eternity".

Who the F#$K would come up with something as asinine as this while telling you "I love you unconditionally" to your face. No, I think there are some pretty yooooge conditions on the whole thing. A creator who's creation is guilty of crimes before he creates them? WTF man!

the collection plate is to pay the guy who sweeps up and the water and electric bills

Yes----I googled Ezra was of the tribe of LEVI------and he did not claim that he was a pagan

Yes----I googled Ezra was of the tribe of LEVI------and he did not claim that he was a pagan

He was upset the Levis married Canaanite women and had children with them, so he had them send them away. Horrible.

To pay for the church upkeep and for charity. Some of those Protestant preachers get filthy rich with their healing and prosperity gospels.

He was upset the Levis married Canaanite women and had children with them, so he had them send them away. Horrible.

Ezra discouraged intermarriage. He had neither the POWER nor the LEGAL authority
to force anyone to do anything. Whole groups of people utterly ignored him---ask roudy. Whole groups of people are still annoyed with each other----over EZRA.
Sheeesh penny-----your catechism whore
really sold you a kettle of fish.
Cannanite women? ezra lived in IRAQ

Josephus Flavius was also of LEVI

He was a lot of things, same as Paul. I think they might be one of the same.

more of that catechism whore information---PAUL was of no tribe----he was the child of GREEKS ----a convert,. Josephus Flavius
was ------a levi of the COHEN variety

You best read the NT, Paul was circumcised and a Pharisee, and also a Roman citizen. He learned at the school of Gamaliel? , same rabbi Josephus did. Saul was his name from the tribe of Benjamin.

Last edited:

more of that catechism whore information---PAUL was of no tribe----he was the child of GREEKS ----a convert,. Josephus Flavius

You best read the NT, Paul was circumcised and a Pharisee, and also a Roman citizen. He learned at the foot of Gamiel? , same rabbi Josephus did.

I read it ----Paul was the son of GREEK CONVERTS -----thus circumcised and by choice an adherent of the Pharisee political
party and ---schooled Josephus was of the tribe of levi----and a COHEN and later in life--
became a roman citizen. Pharisee is not an INHERITED position----COHEN/LEVI is.
You are mixing apples with oranges in your
befuddled mind. Converts do not get ASSIGNED a tribe-----

But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.'

But every one shall die for his own iniquity ...

the description from Antiquity was the knowledge for Remission must be be acquired or their inequity alone would doom them to death.

This is why Jews do not believe there was any redemptive power at all in Jesus' death.

NO ONE CAN DIE TO ATONE FOR THE SINS OF OTHERS

in that case, having persecuted an innocent man what will the Jews do to accomplish Remission to the Everlasting, one must wonder.

You best read the NT, Paul was circumcised and a Pharisee, and also a Roman citizen. He learned at the foot of Gamiel? , same rabbi Josephus did.

I read it ----Paul was the son of GREEK CONVERTS -----thus circumcised and by choice an adherent of the Pharisee political
party and ---schooled Josephus was of the tribe of levi----and a COHEN and later in life--

I think Paul and Josephus is one and the same. Saul was raised in a jewish family and also a Roman citizen, as said in the NT. Paul was not a Priest, and Josephus says he was, but he is a traitor and if he is Paul, Paul said he can be all things to all people.

I think Paul and Josephus is one and the same. Saul was raised in a jewish family and also a Roman citizen, as said in the NT. Paul was not a Priest, and Josephus says he was, but he is a traitor and if he is Paul, Paul said he can be all things to all people.

you are very confused. Both Paul and Josephus were real people----The actual
lineage of Paul is completely unknown outside
of what ever the writers of the NT included
in the NT. The most likely correct information is that he was a ROMAN CITIZEN as a legacy from his father. At the time that
the father was a Roman citizen---jews were
very rarely roman citizens. Josephus became a roman citizen LATE IN LIFE.---thus years after paul was born ALREADY A ROMAN CITIZEN THRU IS FATHER.

As to being of the tribe of Benjamin----that tribe barely existed it at all by the time of Paul's life. Paul was born in TARSUS---which was a Hellenistic city of the ROMAN empire. Chances are that the description of Paul being born into a jewish family refers to greek converts---there was considerable amount of greek converts. There is no question that Josephus was a cohen (that means of the tribe of levi) Josephus was not a traitor---he advocated a level of accommodation to roman demands for the sake of survival----thus joining the CENTURIES OLD DEBATE in which jews have been involved for the past 3000 years.
Ezra----who predated Josephus by about 500 years---- wanted NO PART OF the accommodation thing. There is no GAMIEL----
the school of GAMLIEL had lots of students

Ezra discouraged intermarriage. He had neither the POWER nor the LEGAL authority
to force anyone to do anything. Whole groups of people utterly ignored him---ask roudy. Whole groups of people are still annoyed with each other----over EZRA.
Sheeesh penny-----your catechism whore
really sold you a kettle of fish.
Cannanite women? ezra lived in IRAQ
Crap, no kidding. He traveled back and forth. He got scribes together to write the torah. Do you read the OT. When he returned from Babylon, unless your OT is a load of crap, he was upset with what he found, everyone was pagan.

you are very confused. Both Paul and Josephus were real people----The actual
lineage of Paul is completely unknown outside
of what ever the writers of the NT included
in the NT. The most likely correct information is that he was a ROMAN CITIZEN as a legacy from his father. At the time that
the father was a Roman citizen---jews were
very rarely roman citizens. Josephus became a roman citizen LATE IN LIFE.---thus years after paul was born ALREADY A ROMAN CITIZEN THRU IS FATHER.

As to being of the tribe of Benjamin----that tribe barely existed it at all by the time of Paul's life. Paul was born in TARSUS---which was a Hellenistic city of the ROMAN empire. Chances are that the description of Paul being born into a jewish family refers to greek converts---there was considerable amount of greek converts. There is no question that Josephus was a cohen (that means of the tribe of levi) Josephus was not a traitor---he advocated a level of accommodation to roman demands for the sake of survival----thus joining the CENTURIES OLD DEBATE in which jews have been involved for the past 3000 years.
Ezra----who predated Josephus by about 500 years---- wanted NO PART OF the accommodation thing. There is no GAMIEL----
the school of GAMLIEL had lots of students

Yes I just told you all of the above. Glad you were reading it.

You best read the NT, Paul was circumcised and a Pharisee, and also a Roman citizen. He learned at the school of Gamaliel? , same rabbi Josephus did. Saul was his name from the tribe of Benjamin.

In which verse does Paul describe himself as a Pharisee?

Forum List

Back