No one is going to take your guns

And unable to refute the point, he goes back into personal attacks...

Fact is, Scalia retires, the Second Amdendment is about Militias again...

Well
Regulated
Militias

You called me "dipshit" a few posts back, you fucking hypocrite.

And again, Joe has to hope for a SCJ that ignores the consitution to get his shit passed.

What a fucking fascist.

You relied on a supreme court justice to overturn the wills of hundreds of municipalites that wanted to ban guns.

The problem with Heller is that ignored Miller, it ignored Melrose Park, it ignored a bunch of other precedents that say the feds, states and municpalities DO have the right to ban gun ownership or certain types of weapons.

In short, you got a court that barely sees it your way, by ignoring 80 years of precedents.

I'm sure you would then support the wills of hundreds of municipalites that want to ban abortion, gay marriage, and who want to put mangers up in thier town squares, and have prayer in the public schools they pay for, right???

The consitution is a limit on ALL forms of government, and gives the right to own a gun to the PEOPLE as INDIVIDUALS, thus a municipality is prohibiited from banning guns, just like a state is, and just like the feds are.

2001!!

2001+A+Space+Odyssey+Pic+046.jpg

Last edited:
Registration is always a prelude to confiscation. It's happened many times in History all throughout the World. It happened most recently in Canada. However, i believe their Registration/Confiscation Laws have now been reversed.

Last edited:
Japan doesn't have the highest suicide rate in the world.

Stop lying.

In fact, we have more total suicides than the Japanese do, although they have a higher percentage. Their culture, however, is more accepting of suicide in general.

Suicide rate is ALWAYS calculated per 100,000 people.

But the point is, you remove a method of suicide, suicides DO go down.

Stop lying.

For instance, when the UK got rid of the type of oven people used to stick their heads in to end it all.. guess what, the number of British suicides declined sharply.

You're a lying pile of shit, Comrade JoeB Stalin.

{Ministers expressed concern at a significant rise in the UK suicide rate, as the government in Westminster prepared to announce new contracts for research into how mental health services might prevent people from taking their own life. The Welsh assembly government effectively blamed the faltering economy for the increase.}

Alarm at rise in UK suicide rate | Society | theguardian.com

You fucking Communists can never be trusted to be honest.

And remember, they can take your Ammo. That's the next battle in their War on the Constitution. Stay tuned.

Within our shores is all that matters. I could care less what other countries do/don't do.

MYOB

-Geaux

If you cared about what goes on within your shores, you would pay attention to what other countries do. You do not.

That's the problem. We need to care more about America and her traditions and values, instead of worrying what the rest of the world thinks.

We need to be selfish like that or we will continue to become the countries that immigrants migrate from.

-Geaux

Wrong, Americans need to be smart instead of stubborn.

Okay, whatever you say, guy.

Frankly, I must be living a charmed life. I've lived in Chicago, which according to you gun nuts is the murder capital of creation, and frankly, I've never had a gun pointed at me in my life for real.

I live in Chicago too, and it's absolutely idiotic to say that it's a "creation" that our city has been named the murder capitals of the US.

This label is based on STATISTICS of people who are MURDERED. Is the Chicago Tribune just making up shit, and are the "3 killed, four wounded from weekend violence" just an element of a fictional fairy tale?

Totally ignorant thing to say.

It's true the city is extremely segregated, and that most of the violence takes place in very specific parts of the city. That much is true.

I think you misunderstood my use of the word creation. Try reading it again. Then have someone help you with the big words.

Incidently, we aren't anywhere near the most violent city. Detroit and NOLA have us beat by miles.

Chicago had the most murders out of any city in the United States in 2012. That makes it the murder capital. Are you disagreeing with that statement? Perhaps I misunderstood your intention, but I think part of that is on you for a poorly worded sentence.

I live in Chicago too, and it's absolutely idiotic to say that it's a "creation" that our city has been named the murder capitals of the US.

This label is based on STATISTICS of people who are MURDERED. Is the Chicago Tribune just making up shit, and are the "3 killed, four wounded from weekend violence" just an element of a fictional fairy tale?

Totally ignorant thing to say.

It's true the city is extremely segregated, and that most of the violence takes place in very specific parts of the city. That much is true.

I think you misunderstood my use of the word creation. Try reading it again. Then have someone help you with the big words.

Incidently, we aren't anywhere near the most violent city. Detroit and NOLA have us beat by miles.

Chicago had the most murders out of any city in the United States in 2012. That makes it the murder capital. Are you disagreeing with that statement? Perhaps I misunderstood your intention, but I think part of that is on you for a poorly worded sentence.

Hmmmm...all three cities run by leftist. You think it means anything?:lol:

[

I'm sure you would then support the wills of hundreds of municipalites that want to ban abortion, gay marriage, and who want to put mangers up in thier town squares, and have prayer in the public schools they pay for, right???

The consitution is a limit on ALL forms of government, and gives the right to own a gun to the PEOPLE as INDIVIDUALS, thus a municipality is prohibiited from banning guns, just like a state is, and just like the feds are.

A lot of municipalities already keep abortion clinics out using the zoning laws.

And municipalities don't government marriage, the states do. So that's a loser argument.

Do you have anything else?

Frankly, why are you against Melrose Park banning guns. (The crime rate dropped after they did.)

"All three cities run by leftist"?? Which leftist?

I don't know about the others but what exactly is "leftist" about Mitch Landrieu? :dunno:

How much can any city mayor get into any issues that are "right" or "left" anyway? :confused:

A lot of municipalities already keep abortion clinics out using the zoning laws.

And municipalities don't government marriage, the states do. So that's a loser argument.

Frankly, why are you against Melrose Park banning guns. (The crime rate dropped after they did.)

When I first ran across you, I thought "man, he sure is ignorant and uninformed."

Now I realize you just make shit up. There is no basis to anything you say, you just make up whatever tickles your fancy with no regard at all for the facts.

Of course San Francisco was performing homosexual marriage even as the State of California was obeying the law and state constitution as amended by the will of the people.

Melrose Park banning guns is no different than Hoboken legalizing slavery of black people. Violating the Constitution is a big fucking deal.

[

then again, having an abortion is not a constitutional right. owning a gun is.

When I first ran across you, I thought "man, he sure is ignorant and uninformed."

Now I realize you just make shit up. There is no basis to anything you say, you just make up whatever tickles your fancy with no regard at all for the facts.

Of course San Francisco was performing homosexual marriage even as the State of California was obeying the law and state constitution as amended by the will of the people.

Melrose Park banning guns is no different than Hoboken legalizing slavery of black people. Violating the Constitution is a big fucking deal.

he's a troll. even he doesn't believe most of what he says. its shit thrown out to get a reaction and a response.

I don't know about the others but what exactly is "leftist" about Mitch Landrieu? :dunno:

How much can any city mayor get into any issues that are "right" or "left" anyway? :confused:

They aren’t ‘leftist,’ of course. But it does demonstrate the ignorance and stupidity of many conservatives.

Meanwhile, no guns have been 'confiscated.'

What a dumb ass. Houstons lesbo lefty mayor just okay'd same sex benefits for city workers.
I guess that's not a left or right issue in your mind.
And if you're saying ol Mitch is a republican you're a bigger dumb ass then I thought.
All three are lefty cities. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back