No one is going to take your guns

[

Are you BLIND, are you PROJECTING, or are you just STUPID, boy? When the GOP nominates wishy-washy moderates (see: Dole, McCain, Romney), they get pasted. When they nominate conservatives, they win.

Actually, McCain and Romney were more right wing than Reagan ever was.

Reagan signed gun control laws. He signed abortion laws. He appointed moderates to the SCOTUS.

You guys keep mixing up mythical Reagan for the one who was actually president.

BUt here's the difference between now and 32 years ago.

Romney would have won if the various demographic groups made up the same precentages as they did in 1980. Romney won 59% of the White Vote, better than Reagan did in 1980.

This is why the GOP is done. Whites as a percentage of the electorate shrinks about 2% per election cycle. It was 88% in 1980, but it's only 72% now.

if the gop is done, which it isn't, the country is done. liberal policies create an ever growing population of dependents which we simply can not afford to support. Money will leave before the wealth is spread. that's a fact. it happens every time.

The big crashes in this country in the last 80 years were the 1930's and 2008. Both after 12 years and 8 years of republican rule. FDR pulled the country out of the first one, Obama is pulling the country out of the second one even though repubs try to sabatoge him.
Republicans are always boasting about knowing so much about history they think they know (learned at fox university) but never mention this fact.

Last edited:
I smell fake..I would have heard about this.just like free speech your right to bear arms is not absolute.

Is this one also fake? :cuckoo:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-29-at-7.08.26-PM.png

Or this?

PressRelease_JacobsMHL9.46-479x620.jpg

Last edited:
All you liberal cancers on society who complain about the rich need to take that issue up with you dear leader. He is lining the pockets of the rich and complaining to the poor about equality

What a genius

-Geaux

I support the anti-gun loons desire to take our guns. Maybe Obama can give them free stuff to join the confiscation brigade since they get so emotionally lathered up over the issue.

And I volunteer my address as their first stopping point

Let's cut to the chase... I'll leave the light on for ya and a copy of the Bill of Rights on my door

Please knock as the doorbell hasn't worked in years. Oh, and my dog doesn't bite.

-Geaux

Last edited:
[
Wrong yet again. The Republican Mantra is "I got mine; let me show you how you can get yours, because I know you can -- unlike white liberals, who say you're not good enough or smart enough to succeed without their help...and then they don't help you succeed. They just keep you dependent on them."

But of course, that's too long for a bumper sticker or protest sign, so you can't comprehend it.

You know, that magic republican who was going to show me how to get mine. Never met him.

Did meet the one who after I worked for him for six years, decided to fire me after I ran up medical bills.

Point is, if you ain't part of the 1%, the GOP doesn't care if you live or die. But they get stupid people like you upset about guns and race and religion, and you just keep voting against your own interests.

As long as that Pension check keeps coming in, anyway.
It's funny the way you retards keep pointing to your fantasies and the lies you tell each other as "truth".

All it proves is you're retarded liars disconnected from reality.

[qu
Good Gaea, you're a dumbass. I DO work. I've talked about my second career many times.

Dumbass.

And I knew you couldn't tell the difference between "earned" and "deserved".

For instance, you think you deserve wealthy people's money, but would be offended if anyone suggested you do anything to earn it.

Dumbass Communist.

Dumbass, the wealthy are not producing wealth, they take the wealth created by others.

You put 100 rich douchebags on a deserted island, they aren't going to produce any wealth in a year. No one to exploit and cheat, no wealth.
You put 100 Communists on a deserted island, they're going to starve to death. But before they do, a handful will take over and rule by blood and violence.

That is guaranteed.
And, no, you didn't "Earn" a pension.
Yes, I did. My pension is not the free money you think you deserve for breathing.
You get a pension because people think it's reasonable you should have one. Of course, the Right Wing nutters are already trying to cut the pensions of state workers, so you probably won't be that far behind.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I earned what you were unable to. Period.

It's really no concern of mine that my presence here highlights your failure. Deal with it.

I support the anti-gun loons desire to take our guns. Maybe Obama can give them free stuff to join the confiscation brigade since they get so emotionally lathered up over the issue.

Let's cut to the chase... I'll leave the light on for ya and a copy of the Bill of Rights on my door

Please knock as the doorbell hasn't worked in years. Oh, and my dog doesn't bite.

-Geaux

Guy, you work on the assumption that we are going to use the Koresh Manuever when we take your guns.

What we'll do is wait for you to go to work. Team A will detain you at work while team B will bust into your house, take your guns, melt them down, and then e-mail you a video of it happening.

It'll be hilarious to watch. Meh, heh, heh, heh.

-Geaux

Guy, you work on the assumption that we are going to use the Koresh Manuever when we take your guns.

What we'll do is wait for you to go to work. Team A will detain you at work while team B will bust into your house, take your guns, melt them down, and then e-mail you a video of it happening.

It'll be hilarious to watch. Meh, heh, heh, heh.

Fuck off, and Die.

[
And, no, you didn't "Earn" a pension.
Yes, I did. My pension is not the free money you think you deserve for breathing.

No, your pension is not free.

Someone else is working very hard to provide it to you.

Seriously, just because you had to wear a uniform to collect welfare doesn't make it any less welfare.

A pension in the proper sense is paid for from the earnings on principal from whatever the pension is invested in. That most current public union pensions are dependent on general funds to make up the difference due to false return claims does not make a person who earned a pension the same as a person on welfare.

Social security on the other hand, DOES require current people to pay retired people due to the bullshit done in the past where surpluses went into the general fund and magical IOU's were created to make a imaginary reserve fund.

And frankly, if you think you are going to really resist democratically elected reforms with your guns, you are probably going to speed up the demise of your movement.

Just ask Timothy McVeigh how well that went.

When you quote trollJoe, I'm forced to see his ranting's...But, I was amused to see he apparently doesn't know McVeigh didn't use a firearm in his attack.:cuckoo:

McVeigh was a Bastard....have they executed him yet...if not WHY NOT

He was executed in 2001.

again, next school massacre, a lot of these Congressmen who voted against sensible gun control are going to have some explaining to do...and it won't be pretty.

Frankly, you gun nuts are the scariest thing in this country today, because you don't repect the rule of law.

Who you shoot is a simple matter of target acquisition and weapons proficiency.
Whoever I shoot will damn sure know why I am shooting them ... And an explanation won't be necessary.

You and the government better be damned scared if you honestly think we will surrender our firearms to your tyranny.
If you are not packing heavy when you come ... You will find yourself unprepared for what you will meet.

Step up open your mouth and get hit again.

"I'm Willing to Accept a Few Mass Murders From Time to Time are Going to Happen"

Ladies and gentlemen this is Massacre number 5!

One, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let's ride...
To the gun store around the corner.
The boys say they want some action and ammo but I really don't wanna
Turkey-shoot like I had last week.
I must stay deep 'cause talk is cheap.
I like Bushmaster, Remington , Colt, and Beretta
And as I continue, you know they're getting better
So what can I do? I really beg you my Lord.
To me shooting is just a sport.
Anything, let it fly, it's all good let me pump it.
Please set it up and i'll thump it

A little bit of Lanza in my life,
A little bit of Harris by my side.
A little bit of Klebold's all I need,
A little bit of Seung-hui Cho is who i see
A little bit of Whitman in the sun,
A little bit of Loughner all night long.
A little bit of Major Hasan here I am,
A little bit of Holmes makes me your man!
Massacre number five!

Jump up and down and load all your rounds .
Shake your head to the sound, talk to the voices that you found
Adjust those holsters left and right
One to the front and one to the side.
Check your clips once and check your clips twice
And if it looks like this you're ready
To stand your ground all night

Thump it, Thump it
Massacre number five, ha, ha, ha.

I do all to show my love for Jodie Foster, but

A whole lot of tyranny is what I see
Ruby Ridge made a big impression on me
You'll learn in Waco the wrong men died
Since you can't run and you can't hide.
You and me gonna touch the sky.
Massacre number five!
Another Dopey attempt at verse.

Insane Comment

So, fellow US Citizens of USMB., Who do you thing has been a better Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd or Tony Abbot? I, personally think Abbot should be removed as PM and imprisoned.

You have taken the words out of my mouth Ernie.....Abbott:evil:....is a deceitful Troll

Just saying

steve

So, why don't you start a thread where US citizens can comment on Australian politics. I'm sure some bossy Liberal will tell you how to solve all your problems overnight.

[
Wrong yet again. The Republican Mantra is "I got mine; let me show you how you can get yours, because I know you can -- unlike white liberals, who say you're not good enough or smart enough to succeed without their help...and then they don't help you succeed. They just keep you dependent on them."

But of course, that's too long for a bumper sticker or protest sign, so you can't comprehend it.

You know, that magic republican who was going to show me how to get mine. Never met him.

Did meet the one who after I worked for him for six years, decided to fire me after I ran up medical bills.

Point is, if you ain't part of the 1%, the GOP doesn't care if you live or die. But they get stupid people like you upset about guns and race and religion, and you just keep voting against your own interests.

As long as that Pension check keeps coming in, anyway.

Look asshole! You got back into the meth after 4 trips to rehab. What the hell do you expect a sane employer to do?

Actually, McCain and Romney were more right wing than Reagan ever was.

Reagan signed gun control laws. He signed abortion laws. He appointed moderates to the SCOTUS.

You guys keep mixing up mythical Reagan for the one who was actually president.

BUt here's the difference between now and 32 years ago.

Romney would have won if the various demographic groups made up the same precentages as they did in 1980. Romney won 59% of the White Vote, better than Reagan did in 1980.

This is why the GOP is done. Whites as a percentage of the electorate shrinks about 2% per election cycle. It was 88% in 1980, but it's only 72% now.

if the gop is done, which it isn't, the country is done. liberal policies create an ever growing population of dependents which we simply can not afford to support. Money will leave before the wealth is spread. that's a fact. it happens every time.

The big crashes in this country in the last 80 years were the 1930's and 2008. Both after 12 years and 8 years of republican rule. FDR pulled the country out of the first one, Obama is pulling the country out of the second one even though repubs try to sabatoge him.
Republicans are always boasting about knowing so much about history they think they know (learned at fox university) but never mention this fact.
World War II pulled the country out of the first one. Our economy actually got a whole lot worse under FDR before it started to improve. I'm thinking the Democrat controlled Congress had as much, if not more to do with that as Roosevelt.
As for the second, the US economy was just fine before January of 2007. Can you tell us what happened then?

Forum List

Back