No One Wants to Work for Trump, and With Good Reason

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
'Trump is still looking for a new FBI director more than three weeks after he fired James Comey, and sources familiar with the recruiting process say it has been chaotic and that job interviews led by Trump have been brief.
[…]
On May 18, Trump told reporters he was "very close" to sending a nomination for a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the Senate. At the time, former Senator Joe Lieberman was a front-runner for the post. He withdrew his name from consideration on May 25.’

Trump's continued search for new FBI chief seen as chaotic: sources

Of course he did, and with good reason: no one in his right mind would want to work for the likes of Trump.

Indeed, the new FBI director will be forced to operate under the cloud that he could be fired for any reason, the victim of Trump’s capricious delusion and paranoia.

Wait. Let me check something real quick......

....no, he's still not Hillary Clinton.

that's a winner for America no matter what.

Mister "You're FIred !!!" doesn't exactly have a reputation as a Gentle Master, does he?

Who-the-hell wants to work for a boss who routinely throws his own people under the bus, in both the private and public sectors?

Then again, it's easier to delude yourself, that it's not YOU making the mistakes and bad calls and bad policy decisions, when you routinely blame your Minions...

Much, much, big-ly easier... it's great that way... believe me... you'll see... :badgrin:

Last edited:
Joe pulled his name, because there were conflicts which would hurt his confirmation.
'Trump is still looking for a new FBI director more than three weeks after he fired James Comey, and sources familiar with the recruiting process say it has been chaotic and that job interviews led by Trump have been brief.
[…]
On May 18, Trump told reporters he was "very close" to sending a nomination for a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the Senate. At the time, former Senator Joe Lieberman was a front-runner for the post. He withdrew his name from consideration on May 25.’

Trump's continued search for new FBI chief seen as chaotic: sources

Of course he did, and with good reason: no one in his right mind would want to work for the likes of Trump.

Indeed, the new FBI director will be forced to operate under the cloud that he could be fired for any reason, the victim of Trump’s capricious delusion and paranoia.

The less the federal government Employs, The better for the country

Good news, everyone, Trump has finally found a new FBI Director. And all he wants is an Xbox.
barron_trump_donald_trump_-_republican_national_convention_-_getty_-_h_-_2016.jpg

Wait. Let me check something real quick......

....no, he's still not Hillary Clinton.

that's a winner for America no matter what.
Did you need help figuring that out? Since your Hillary derangement syndrome slip is showing.

When I had a business I fired lots of people for not doing their job. The thing with all the regressive douches is that they want to reward bad behavior.

Mister "You're FIred !!!" doesn't exactly have a reputation as a Gentle Master, does he?

Who-the-hell wants to work for a boss who routinely throws his own people under the bus, in both the private and public sectors?

Then again, it's easier to delude yourself, that it's not YOU making the mistakes and bad calls and bad policy decisions, when you routinely blame your Minions...

Much, much, big-ly easier... it's great that way... believe me... you'll see... :badgrin:

Kondor----I am beginning to worry. The situation is beginning to resemble a sinking ship.
I need reassurance. Tell me all is well

Kondor----I am beginning to worry. The situation is beginning to resemble a sinking ship.
All is well, if you like driving a car on three wheels.

good analogy

The regressive answer to all problems is to pull it's pants down and kiss it's ass and then pay it. lather rinse repeat.

The regressive answer to all problems is to pull it's pants down and kiss it's ass and then pay it. lather rinse repeat.
That's some trick you learned to do as a regressive..

That's some trick you learned to do as a regressive..
You people are sick.

Based on his TV thing--------I would not take a job with Donald-----I am too---uhm. "sensitive"

I'd gladly and proudly work for President Trump, but not as FBI director since I have no law enforcement experience.

Forum List

Back