No One Wants to Work for Trump, and With Good Reason

Not to worry: DJT is sending out his resume and is preparing for his exit interview.

'Trump is still looking for a new FBI director more than three weeks after he fired James Comey, and sources familiar with the recruiting process say it has been chaotic and that job interviews led by Trump have been brief.
[…]
On May 18, Trump told reporters he was "very close" to sending a nomination for a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the Senate. At the time, former Senator Joe Lieberman was a front-runner for the post. He withdrew his name from consideration on May 25.’

Trump's continued search for new FBI chief seen as chaotic: sources

Of course he did, and with good reason: no one in his right mind would want to work for the likes of Trump.

Indeed, the new FBI director will be forced to operate under the cloud that he could be fired for any reason, the victim of Trump’s capricious delusion and paranoia.

False. This is leftist projecting again.

The far left does not want to win with Trump, (or win in general). That doesn't mean everyone doesn't. People are lining up to work with him, but he has some standards, also.

Good news, everyone, Trump has finally found a new FBI Director. And all he wants is an Xbox.
View attachment 130594

If you look at every picture Trump is in with his 'family' it is obvious none of them want this blob touching them. They all have a cringe/pull-back reaction. His wife slaps his hand away so she doesn't have to hold hands with him.

The most important clues from the most benign sources.

I'd gladly and proudly work for President Trump, but not as FBI director since I have no law enforcement experience.
Looks like it's unnecessary to have any experience.

good point-------everything right now seems " HIT OR MISS " try to be optimisitc
It's not my exposed ass on the line..If so called professionals with degrees, that in my opinion are overpaid, can't do the job, get anyone that can.

Good news, everyone, Trump has finally found a new FBI Director. And all he wants is an Xbox.
View attachment 130594

If you look at every picture Trump is in with his 'family' it is obvious none of them want this blob touching them. They all have a cringe/pull-back reaction. His wife slaps his hand away so she doesn't have to hold hands with him.

people who know him best know he's a pussy grabbing slime bag

Mister "You're FIred !!!" doesn't exactly have a reputation as a Gentle Master, does he?

Who-the-hell wants to work for a boss who routinely throws his own people under the bus, in both the private and public sectors?

Then again, it's easier to delude yourself, that it's not YOU making the mistakes and bad calls and bad policy decisions, when you routinely blame your Minions...

Much, much, big-ly easier... it's great that way... believe me... you'll see... :badgrin:
It not so much that he may fire you but that he expects you to lie for him to cover up his bizarre statements

View attachment 130594

The rumors are - they have already worked out the divorce (they did so before the election) but the papers haven't been filed yet. Signed and ready to drop. Makes sense.

Mister "You're FIred !!!" doesn't exactly have a reputation as a Gentle Master, does he?

Who-the-hell wants to work for a boss who routinely throws his own people under the bus, in both the private and public sectors?

Then again, it's easier to delude yourself, that it's not YOU making the mistakes and bad calls and bad policy decisions, when you routinely blame your Minions...

Much, much, big-ly easier... it's great that way... believe me... you'll see... :badgrin:
It not so much that he may fire you but that he expects you to lie for him to cover up his bizarre statements
Dems What scares me the most is no one in his pos congress will step up and call him out EXCEPT McCain

View attachment 130594

The rumors are - they have already worked out the divorce (they did so before the election) but the papers haven't been filed yet. Signed and ready to drop. Makes sense.
from your mouth to gods ear

Forum List

Back