No Prison time for Bergdahl....

It makes Obama look bad if they punish this guy severely....
Why because then Obama gave up 5 terrorists for a deserter who ended up with a big punishment.

No, it makes the Army look bad if they have to explain why they enlisted a guy with mental problems and didn't notice he was suffering from PTSD.

Also, I honestly wish you guys would stop referring to these five individuals as "Terrorists". they weren't members of Al Qaeda and they weren't attacking American facilities. Two of them surrendered to allied forces, hoping to switch sides.

It make the country look bad when a unqualified President trades terrorists for a traitorous piece of shit you support.

And you are...?

Is that the same Trump that said John McCain was not a war hero?

most stupid reply you ever made to one of my posts.

:up_yours: ........ :asshole:

It came with a video.

Thanks for playing.
McCain is a progressive... Just another face in the crowd.

Doesn't make Trump's attack on his war record any less vile.

Oh, and newsflash, McCain is a conservative republican.

Which to a theocratic absolutist like yourself, is "Progressive".
Trump??
Lol!!! McCain is 1000% progressive, look at his voting record in the senate... You need to look up what a progressive is.

... Your bleeding all over better get that checked

All the usual leftist trash shows up to defend the coward deserter.
This guys all showed up year after year and demanded Bergdahl be brought home. Are they leftest trash too?

youtube.com/watch?v=5fgJykwl8jo
Everyone who defends him is coward trash. Tell us how many of the men he served with are defending him.
Defending the principal that no one gets left behind and all missing should be recovered and returned is not the same as defending the individual when they are ruturned. The hater dupes like you are using and exploiting the situation to bash and criticize the President for doing his job and doing what veterans and their supports have demanded he do. Bring back all who are sent to the war zone wearing a uniform. You are willing to hijack that cause and distort it for the sake of your ODS. You are projecting and promoting the idea that the no man left behind principal should be compromised and changed because of your hatred of the current President.
Bergdahl will get the punishment and pay the price of his actions according to what our military and judicial system determines is right and proper. If that means execution, life in prison or a slap on the wrist it will be the US that makes the determination, not his captors and our enemies.

This "kid" was discharged from the Coast Guard on a psych discharge, but the army signed him up because they were having a hard time making headcount. They then put him in a war zone with poor leadership and hopped him up on drugs to keep him alert. I really can't get horribly worked up that he showed bad judgement when put in that situation.

^^This, if true, is fucking amazing

This guys all showed up year after year and demanded Bergdahl be brought home. Are they leftest trash too?

Everyone who defends him is coward trash. Tell us how many of the men he served with are defending him.
Defending the principal that no one gets left behind and all missing should be recovered and returned is not the same as defending the individual when they are ruturned. The hater dupes like you are using and exploiting the situation to bash and criticize the President for doing his job and doing what veterans and their supports have demanded he do. Bring back all who are sent to the war zone wearing a uniform. You are willing to hijack that cause and distort it for the sake of your ODS. You are projecting and promoting the idea that the no man left behind principal should be compromised and changed because of your hatred of the current President.
Bergdahl will get the punishment and pay the price of his actions according to what our military and judicial system determines is right and proper. If that means execution, life in prison or a slap on the wrist it will be the US that makes the determination, not his captors and our enemies.
He is not an us soldier. He left his post and voluntarily joined his Muslim buddies and hiding with them.
Your just deflecting.
Bergdahl has zero integrity so no one can believe him... Ever
He made up some stories about his pussy hurting or something....
As far as our commander a$$ hat sh!tting on the those who died looking for him.
That 100% percent political photo op with that worms family at the White House says Obama ONLY cares about optics of political correctness... Too bad being politically correct means as always picking the immoral way.

Hashtag Pariah that is Bergdahl

This "kid" was discharged from the Coast Guard on a psych discharge, but the army signed him up because they were having a hard time making headcount. They then put him in a war zone with poor leadership and hopped him up on drugs to keep him alert. I really can't get horribly worked up that he showed bad judgement when put in that situation.

Does anyone feels sorry him, because his pussy hurt???

Let's hope not...

Why because then Obama gave up 5 terrorists for a deserter who ended up with a big punishment.

No, it makes the Army look bad if they have to explain why they enlisted a guy with mental problems and didn't notice he was suffering from PTSD.

Also, I honestly wish you guys would stop referring to these five individuals as "Terrorists". they weren't members of Al Qaeda and they weren't attacking American facilities. Two of them surrendered to allied forces, hoping to switch sides.

It make the country look bad when a unqualified President trades terrorists for a traitorous piece of shit you support.

And you are...?

Someone that doesn't support a traitor like you do.

Does anyone feels sorry him, because his pussy hurt???

Let's hope not...

Sounds like Joe needs to wash his out because he has some sand in it rubbing it the wrong way.

What do those people think today??
A cowardly worm betrayed all of them... He will get his do sooner or later.
Maybe true, but that is not an issue of whether Obama did the right thing of not in getting the guy out, even if by what some may consider a bad trade. He got the guy out. If the vets and supporters want to slam the President for the deal or demonstrate for harsh punishment against Bergdahl, they have the right and authority to do that. They have not done it so far. They continue to demand that every man come home and nobody get left behind.

11205979_771207552998598_5870120981466731918_n.jpg
Why is it, during the Bush administration, we had a continuous head count of the dead but during Obama's term (where more have died in Afghanistan than prior) it mysteriously stopped?

Check out http://www.defense.gov/casualty.pdf

And you are...?

Whew!

For a half a milisecond there I had this idea you might be someone of consequence from the way you're posting. Since you're not, though, I can safely say your wingnut view on the Prez doesn't mean jack.

Nor does anything else for that matter.

:)

Maybe true, but that is not an issue of whether Obama did the right thing of not in getting the guy out, even if by what some may consider a bad trade. He got the guy out. If the vets and supporters want to slam the President for the deal or demonstrate for harsh punishment against Bergdahl, they have the right and authority to do that. They have not done it so far. They continue to demand that every man come home and nobody get left behind.

They'd have no problem with having the guy come home under the circumstances he was brought home under one condition:

President Romney did it.

Why is it, during the Bush administration, we had a continuous head count of the dead but during Obama's term (where more have died in Afghanistan than prior) it mysteriously stopped?

Check out http://www.defense.gov/casualty.pdf
I know brother.....sad numbers to look at.

I just meant they used to scroll across the bottom of the screen as a constant reminder of how many Bush killed.
But since more have died under THE Obama administration that tally vanished

General Robert B. Abrams, commanding general of the Command, will decide whether the Army court-martials Bergdahl.

General Abrams comes from a very long line of senior army officers. His father was the famous Abrams of Vietnam. His brother is also a two-star.

Men like that may understand the politics of getting where they are but they also have a deep and abiding respect for and belief in army tradition. To let this scumbag skate would not be in character for him.

I see maybe a year in the stockade, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge.

:salute:

And you are...?

Whew!

For a half a milisecond there I had this idea you might be someone of consequence from the way you're posting. Since you're not, though, I can safely say your wingnut view on the Prez doesn't mean jack.

Nor does anything else for that matter.

:)

I never had a doubt that you liked kissing black ass. Pucker up and eat that chocolate shitburger.

The second he left his post... No longer a us solider.
Him doing that has defined what he ever was and what ever he ever will be. That one act of cowardice is all anyone needs to understand about him...

General Robert B. Abrams, commanding general of the Command, will decide whether the Army court-martials Bergdahl.

General Abrams comes from a very long line of senior army officers. His father was the famous Abrams of Vietnam. His brother is also a two-star.

Men like that may understand the politics of getting where they are but they also have a deep and abiding respect for and belief in army tradition. To let this scumbag skate would not be in character for him.

I see maybe a year in the stockade, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge.

:salute:
Let's hope Obama does not get to him... Like he did to justice Roberts with his ruling on Obamacare.

Forum List

Back