No Prison time for Bergdahl....

It will always be in his record, and the families he destroyed will not let it go.
His captivity was a paid vacation with his Muslim buddies...

Uh, the Army is looking to make this go away... so no.
Don't be so sure, sh!t always follows sh!t around.
Those families that he destroyed will not ever let him be, rightly so.

A pariah is just that... Never forgotten
They dishonor their loved ones like people like you dishonor them. If, and it is a big if, they became casualties while searching for Bergdahl they were fulfilling their oath and vow to not leave anyone behind. They were honorable soldiers and do not deserve to have people dishonoring their names by insinuating that they did not die for a valuable cause and insinuating that their deaths were wasted for an unworthy cause.
He left his post and joined the enemy... That simple

Looks like the Army doesn't want to air its dirty laundry.

Investigator: Bergdahl should get no jail time

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, accused of deserting his post in Afghanistan six years ago before his capture by the Taliban, should get no jail time, the investigator looking into his case says.

Bergdahl's attorney, Yale Law School lecturer Eugene Fidell, released a document late Friday that cited comments from the investigating officer in a preliminary hearing held weeks ago at Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston that suggests prison isn't an option in the case.

“He found probable cause and recommended that the charges be referred to a special court-martial and that there be neither jail time nor punitive discharge,” Fidell said Saturday.

This is honestly good news for anyone interested in justice.

You mean Obama does not want to air his dirty laundry as he trade 5 terrorists for this guy..

Leave to the far left to ignore such facts..

How many guys died looking for Bergdahls' skanky ass?

according to the Army- none.

WTF?!?!?! This kid abandoned his post, disobeyed orders, and ended up costing the lives of fellow soldiers out looking for him. We should have left his ass to rot in that Afghan cave.

This "kid" was discharged from the Coast Guard on a psych discharge, but the army signed him up because they were having a hard time making headcount. They then put him in a war zone with poor leadership and hopped him up on drugs to keep him alert. I really can't get horribly worked up that he showed bad judgement when put in that situation.

Only in the land of Faust.

I was thinking that prosecuting a mentally ill man for a bad decision was actually Kafkaeque.

This is the Army trying to cover its ass, which is what it's been doing since the day Bergdahl was captured.

In reality, it's the Army covering Obies' ass, which is what it's been doing since the day Bergdahl was released. Correcting you is EZ.........
LOL. I was wondering how long it would take for one of you fucking retards to blame it on President Obama. You nutters are always good for a laugh.
That stupid a$$ photo op at the White House with that worms treasonous parents says it all...
No, I blame the progressives who voted for Obama.

Hashtag careful what you wish for
You're just another angry old white man.

This "kid" was discharged from the Coast Guard on a psych discharge, but the army signed him up because they were having a hard time making headcount. They then put him in a war zone with poor leadership and hopped him up on drugs to keep him alert. I really can't get horribly worked up that he showed bad judgement when put in that situation.

I was thinking that prosecuting a mentally ill man for a bad decision was actually Kafkaeque.

This is the Army trying to cover its ass, which is what it's been doing since the day Bergdahl was captured.

In reality, it's the Army covering Obies' ass, which is what it's been doing since the day Bergdahl was released. Correcting you is EZ.........
LOL. I was wondering how long it would take for one of you fucking retards to blame it on President Obama. You nutters are always good for a laugh.
Obama should be laying face down on a beach.
You are the one who is unAmerican scum.
Obama should be laying face down on a beach. You're a pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.
And you are just an anonymous punk. IRL, you are a yellow-bellied coward who is afraid of his own shadow.

It will always be in his record, and the families he destroyed will not let it go.

They dishonor their loved ones like people like you dishonor them. If, and it is a big if, they became casualties while searching for Bergdahl they were fulfilling their oath and vow to not leave anyone behind. They were honorable soldiers and do not deserve to have people dishonoring their names by insinuating that they did not die for a valuable cause and insinuating that their deaths were wasted for an unworthy cause.
That is not what the investigation determined.

That stupid a$$ photo op at the White House with that worms treasonous parents says it all...

Obama should be laying face down on a beach. You're a pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.
And you are just an anonymous punk. IRL, you are a yellow-bellied coward who is afraid of his own shadow.
Obama and Bergdahl and you are pusillanimous pissant punks. Y'all should be shot and tossed in a pig sty as hog feed.
If you say so, internet tough guy.

hqdefault.jpg

That is not what the investigation determined.
His fellow soldiers say different. You calling them liars?

WTF?!?!?! This kid abandoned his post, disobeyed orders, and ended up costing the lives of fellow soldiers out looking for him. We should have left his ass to rot in that Afghan cave.

Obama traded five top level terrorists for the coward. Obama should be laying face down on a beach.
So what, we got our guy back. That is the promise and deal we make with our military personnel. If that is what it took to get him back, so what.
Progressives just want to give him a slap on the wrist... And let it go.
After five plus years paid vacation hanging out with his Muslim buddies.

He was no longer a soldier of the us military when he left his post, and obviously he did not want to be found.

He should no longer be a citizen of the us... He is obviously a spineless coward with treasonous blood.

... And treated as such the rest of his worthless sh!t life.

And he sh!t all over them for it...
The worm left his post... Unforgivable

Obama traded five top level terrorists for the coward. Obama should be laying face down on a beach.
So what, we got our guy back. That is the promise and deal we make with our military personnel. If that is what it took to get him back, so what.
He's not "our guy". He's a coward deserter.
Who made you judge and jury?
He gave up everything by just leaving his post, showing he had the lowest of character...

Funny, the last time I looked in the mirror I saw a red skinned Indian...
I must look again, yep still there.

The VOR is a subservient coward like Bergdahl without character and loyalty to his brothers in battle. Cowards take care of each other.

Is that the same Trump that said John McCain was not a war hero?

most stupid reply you ever made to one of my posts.

:up_yours: ........ :asshole:

It came with a video.

Thanks for playing.
McCain is a progressive... Just another face in the crowd.

Doesn't make Trump's attack on his war record any less vile.

Oh, and newsflash, McCain is a conservative republican.

Which to a theocratic absolutist like yourself, is "Progressive".

Is that the same Trump that said John McCain was not a war hero?

most stupid reply you ever made to one of my posts.

:up_yours: ........ :asshole:

It came with a video.

Thanks for playing.
McCain is a progressive... Just another face in the crowd.

Doesn't make Trump's attack on his war record any less vile.

Oh, and newsflash, McCain is a conservative republican.

Which to a theocratic absolutist like yourself, is "Progressive".
McCain is no conservative. Moron.

Looks like the Army doesn't want to air its dirty laundry.

Investigator: Bergdahl should get no jail time

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, accused of deserting his post in Afghanistan six years ago before his capture by the Taliban, should get no jail time, the investigator looking into his case says.

Bergdahl's attorney, Yale Law School lecturer Eugene Fidell, released a document late Friday that cited comments from the investigating officer in a preliminary hearing held weeks ago at Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston that suggests prison isn't an option in the case.

“He found probable cause and recommended that the charges be referred to a special court-martial and that there be neither jail time nor punitive discharge,” Fidell said Saturday.

This is honestly good news for anyone interested in justice.

If he'd only spent a day in captivity would we still be so forgiving? He deserted his post. Should spend the max time in a military prison as a desertion charge carries. His captivity should be irrelevant.

Forum List

Back