NO prison time for getting someone killed???!!!

^^^ In case you didn't see the same write up that I saw about this news, here is how the one the link takes you to is started:

An Ohio gamer upset about a $1.50 bet while playing Call of Duty: WWII online was sentenced Friday to 15 months in prison for recruiting a prankster to make a bogus emergency call that resulted in the fatal shooting of a Kansas man by police.

Because of what instigated the whole matter in the first place, the cop who did the shooting will forever have to live with their choice of action for the rest of their life.

God bless you and them and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

^^^ In case you didn't see the same write up that I saw about this news, here is how the one the link takes you to is started:

An Ohio gamer upset about a $1.50 bet while playing Call of Duty: WWII online was sentenced Friday to 15 months in prison for recruiting a prankster to make a bogus emergency call that resulted in the fatal shooting of a Kansas man by police.

Because of what instigated the whole matter in the first place, the cop who did the shooting will forever have to live with their choice of action for the rest of their life.

God bless you and them and the victim's family always!!!

Holly
Boo-fucking-hoo. Has to live with it!? What the fuck? How about having to pay for it!? He shot an innocent man. So we give free passes for “my bad” homocides now? If the shooter had been a pizza delivery driver would you be waxing sympathetic for his feels? I’d wager not.

^^^ Forgive me for looking at the whole picture and not just what you are too focused on. If the person who was busted had not gone and done what got them in trouble, nothing would have ever taken place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How do you know that the cop who did the shooting does not feel guilty about their part in the "production"?

Forum List

Back