No reparations without repatriation

If reparations ever get seriously talked about a smart investment is Gold Chains, Menthol Cigarettes, Malt liquor, Cheap handguns, and ugly cars. You’ll make a killing in no time.

That's not how whites did it. So don't give people advice about things whites haven't done.
It is exactly how whites did it, Kunta Kente. You are projecting your tribal sloth onto others (which I do not necessarily blame you for because you are a stupid chick).

If reparations ever get seriously talked about a smart investment is Gold Chains, Menthol Cigarettes, Malt liquor, Cheap handguns, and ugly cars. You’ll make a killing in no time.
“Sheeeyit! Wit these here reparashuns, I’s can buys me tree millon GlaWk fotty Hi-Points!”

Whites don't get to make that decision. That demand was given to no other group who has received reparations. So if you don't like blacks getting reparations- YOU REPATRIATE!

After all, whites have recieved economic help on at least 8 different occasions and still want more. So don't talk about people burning up money then start whining again beacause that's all whites have ever done.

View attachment 922057

This ain't your country white man.
Which of us whites have received what you believe we have received?

Which of us whites have received what you believe we have received?

You old enough to remember Saturday Night Live when Eddie Murphy was a regular? He did a skit where put on white makeup and went around pretending to be a white man. It skewered a lot of these black fantasies like IM2 is spreading. like all a white guy had to do was walk into a bank and they would just shove tens of thousands of dollars at you without any collateral or paperwork, just being white was enough. Everywhere he went he got everything free, lol.

It's reflexive.
Yeah, these idiots haven't seen the evidence that has been compiled that supports reparations. They just oppose it because they say stuck on stupid talking about slavery when they all know good and damn well what they have seen whites do to blacks in their lifetimes.

They can pay us the reparations they owe, or watch how God puts destruction on America. It will be less painful for this government to pay what is owed, than to get what America has repossessed by the lord.

Yeah, these idiots haven't seen the evidence that has been compiled that supports reparations. They just oppose it because they say stuck on stupid talking about slavery when they all know good and damn well what they have seen whites do to blacks in their lifetimes.

They can pay us the reparations they owe, or watch how God puts destruction on America. It will be less painful for this government to pay what is owed, than to get what America has repossessed by the lord.
Facts.

You want reparations? Fine, then leave too, and leave us in peace because once you burn through those reparations and are still living here you'll start the whining all over again.

Accept reparations, and you automatically lose citizenship and the right to remain here and can never return. You must leave, and we repeal the 14th Amendment. Bye.

Thats the best idea on the issue that I have heard so far

IM2 and Big Bad Bro can pick up their free shoeshine in Uganda or Nigeria

You go on and invest all your money in those things white man and see how it turns out.

And don't come to my business looking for a job after you lose all your money.

Forum List

Back