🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, Sarah, you're not as much of a scientist as Bill Nye

Nye, as an engineer has at least taken Physics and advanced math. And, because of that, is far more able to discern the credibility of scientists than someone like Palin, whose has many statements have demonstrated her lack of intellect.

My mistake on the Wasilla hillbillies education

Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career

She attended four schools (one of them twice) in six years before graduating from Idaho.

Sarah Palin's Crazy College Daze - A chronology of her College/University years

palingates: Sarah Palin's Crazy College Daze - A chronology of her College/University years

Let’s recap, shall we?
Fall 82: Hawaii Pacific University

Spring 83: North Idaho Community College
Fall 83: North Idaho Community College

Spring 84: Out of school.

Fall 84: University of Idaho
Spring 85: University of Idaho

Fall 85: Mat-Su Community College (reportedly part-time)

Spring 86: University of Idaho
Fall 86: University of Idaho
Spring 87: University of Idaho

When human resources personnel look at a college record like this, they say it screams undesirable characteristics such as “unstable” and “quitter.” But when a university professor looks at a college record like this, he says, “How does anyone attend less than nine full-time semesters at four different schools, two of them community colleges, change their major at least twice, and still manage to get a degree?”

As with so many aspects of Sarah Palin's life, the records regarding Sarah's college degree are oddly contradictory. Many open questions remain.

Last edited:
Nye, as an engineer has at least taken Physics and advanced math. And, because of that, is far more able to discern the credibility of scientists than someone like Palin, whose has many statements have demonstrated her lack of intellect.

I never said the guy wasn't smart. I just said he wasn't all-knowing. I suppose if someone was infallible then you can believe everything they say but I don't know if that human being exist other than Obama himself.

So Nye is an engineer? Does that make him a scientist? Or does wearing a white coat make him a scientist? Is he a climatologist? I thought to the GW fear monger credentials mattered. Or does mouthing the right words really all that matters?

It means the guy is a liar because he actually went on many 'liberal' shows acting like he is a scientist. They pushed him out as an expert because he played a scientist on a kid's television show. I know real grown ups require a more prestigious person to make claims but it appears that 'liberals' are pretty entertained by kiddy show science.
You're right of course...I'd accept Sarah's ideas over a university-educated egghead any day!

I think if you can not form an opinion of your own without 'egghead' types telling you what that opinion should be then you really should wonder why you should form any opinion on anything without consulting an expert first. And if that is the case then you should wonder if you can form an opinion at all without someone informing you what that opinion should be.
So you think that you should form your own opinions without consulting experts?

Yes. Like what is the best sports team in the world or what is my favorite color. I don't think I need anyone to tell me what my opinion is on that.
What about something like..."I wonder what this lump is on my neck"?

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

Sarah Palin mocks Bill Nye over climate change - CNNPolitics.com

Isn't that a hoot?!

This is what happens when you spend your life drunk and stoned like $arah does. $hes dumb as a driveway but $he knows her fans.

And so do the rest of us.

Have any of the brain-dead RWNJ traitors said why $he turned tail and ran? Just like $he always does ...

[emoji57]

Can you prove anything you claimed in your post? You throw personal attacks around abandon. You obviously don't even care if they don't come within miles of reality.
Ironic post is ironic

It means the guy is a liar because he actually went on many 'liberal' shows acting like he is a scientist. They pushed him out as an expert because he played a scientist on a kid's television show. I know real grown ups require a more prestigious person to make claims but it appears that 'liberals' are pretty entertained by kiddy show science.
You're right of course...I'd accept Sarah's ideas over a university-educated egghead any day!

I think if you can not form an opinion of your own without 'egghead' types telling you what that opinion should be then you really should wonder why you should form any opinion on anything without consulting an expert first. And if that is the case then you should wonder if you can form an opinion at all without someone informing you what that opinion should be.
So you think that you should form your own opinions without consulting experts?

Yes. Like what is the best sports team in the world or what is my favorite color. I don't think I need anyone to tell me what my opinion is on that.
What about something like..."I wonder what this lump is on my neck"?

I'm pretty sure that is your head. Why do you feel you need an expert to tell you that?

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

So Nye is an engineer? Does that make him a scientist? Or does wearing a white coat make him a scientist? Is he a climatologist? I thought to the GW fear monger credentials mattered. Or does mouthing the right words really all that matters?

It's all about the words, not science.

I guess anyone could have acted like some scientist like character but would they have used his real name at that point? They sold a product which was a show about a real guy named Bill Nye who was suppose to be a scientist. I would call that fraud.

He recently died but before that I am surprised that the GW fear mongers didn't use this scientist:

The_Professor_%28Gilligan%27s_Island%29.jpg

I guess anyone could have acted like some scientist like character but would they have used his real name at that point? They sold a product which was a show about a real guy named Bill Nye who was suppose to be a scientist. I would call that fraud.

He recently died but before that I am surprised that the GW fear mongers didn't use this scientist:

I'm sure if he said he thought global warming is real the left would have thought he was a real scientist just like Bill Nye the engineering guy.

Even he would be more qualified than Palin. At least he spoke in complete sentences, and wasn't known to be a drunken brawler. I don't think he had a litter of bastard grandchildren either.

You couldn't tell that by the obvious pablum he spews. No real scientist would ever blabber about the "consensus" or claim the debate is over.

So the flat earth debate rages on?

It will so long as you and your ilk continue to insist it's flat.

Grow up for chrissakes. You look stupid sitting with the third graders. And you're scaring them.

Apparently "growing up" means becoming a sucker for obvious cons

If you liked the scientific consensus on climate change you'd be here every day touting it.

Perhaps you or Bill should explain exactly what part of the many GW pronouncements and theories this "consensus" applies. To have any kind of consensus -- you need to state a question or state a proposition.

The Earth has warmed over the past 100 years.
Man plays a ___________ % role in that warming.
The Global Avg Temp in 2065 will be __________ degrees.
The trigger temperature at which the climate will enter an inescapable path to destruction is _____________ degs.

WHICH ONE (or any other question you might think of) does this well-known "consensus" cover?

Think Bill could answer that? And if he COULD -- could he answer the other critical questions that I attempted to list?

So the flat earth debate rages on?

Grow up for chrissakes. You look stupid sitting with the third graders. And you're scaring them.

If you liked the scientific consensus on climate change you'd be here every day touting it.

Perhaps you or Bill should explain exactly what part of the many GW pronouncements and theories this "consensus" applies. To have any kind of consensus -- you need to state a question or state a proposition.

The trigger temperature at which the climate will enter an inescapable path to destruction is _____________ degs.

WHICH ONE (or any other question you might think of) does this well-known "consensus" cover?

Think Bill could answer that? And if he COULD -- could he answer the other critical questions that I attempted to list?

Pollution is a bad. That's what I know for sure. All climate change denial is motivated by those who want to pollute for the sake of profit.

Pollution is a bad. That's what I know for sure. All climate change denial is motivated by those who want to pollute for the sake of profit.

CO2 is NOT a pollutant. It's the by-product of carbon life forms. What comes out of your lungs is 10 times more polluting than the air around you. TERMITES are 2nd highest "CO2 polluting" lifeform on the planet.

The media has PURPOSELY confounded "carbon pollution" with CO2. Because they think you are stupid and don't understand the power of CO2 to warm the atmos. Call it a "pollutant" and BINGO -- you get connected to the war on fossil fuels. BRILLIANT propaganda.

Only problem with that. If CO2 is a pollutant because it's a GHouse gas ---- then SO IS Water vapor. Good luck with THAT argument in science class...

Even he would be more qualified than Palin. At least he spoke in complete sentences, and wasn't known to be a drunken brawler. I don't think he had a litter of bastard grandchildren either.

Since when did the left become interested in 'family values' or cared how other families were?

Yeah, I thought they were all villagers.

My mistake on the Wasilla hillbillies education

She attended four schools (one of them twice) in six years before graduating from Idaho.

Sarah Palin's Crazy College Daze - A chronology of her College/University years

palingates: Sarah Palin's Crazy College Daze - A chronology of her College/University years

Let’s recap, shall we?
Fall 82: Hawaii Pacific University

Spring 83: North Idaho Community College
Fall 83: North Idaho Community College

Spring 84: Out of school.

Fall 84: University of Idaho
Spring 85: University of Idaho

Fall 85: Mat-Su Community College (reportedly part-time)

Spring 86: University of Idaho
Fall 86: University of Idaho
Spring 87: University of Idaho

When human resources personnel look at a college record like this, they say it screams undesirable characteristics such as “unstable” and “quitter.” But when a university professor looks at a college record like this, he says, “How does anyone attend less than nine full-time semesters at four different schools, two of them community colleges, change their major at least twice, and still manage to get a degree?”

As with so many aspects of Sarah Palin's life, the records regarding Sarah's college degree are oddly contradictory. Many open questions remain.

When I read what you just wrote I knew you were making things up because every single college teacher in the world will tell you that an employer has never asked for grades. And what is so wrong with community college?

I'm fully convinced that elitism is really a heavy masking of insecurity within someone sometimes.

CO2 is NOT a pollutant. It's the by-product of carbon life forms. What comes out of your lungs is 10 times more polluting than the air around you. TERMITES are 2nd highest "CO2 polluting" lifeform on the planet.

The media has PURPOSELY confounded "carbon pollution" with CO2. Because they think you are stupid and don't understand the power of CO2 to warm the atmos. Call it a "pollutant" and BINGO -- you get connected to the war on fossil fuels. BRILLIANT propaganda.

Only problem with that. If CO2 is a pollutant because it's a GHouse gas ---- then SO IS Water vapor. Good luck with THAT argument in science class...

CO2 is not a pollutant.

I didn't say anything about CO2. I said pollution is bad. Want to debate that?

Pollution is bad for people and usually animals, that is true. Now all you now need to do is make the connection between pollution and CO2. Plants love CO2, animals love plants. Global warming hysteria is opposed by those who don't think 1 degree rise is something to put their father out of work.

Forum List

Back