🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, Sarah, you're not as much of a scientist as Bill Nye

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

Sarah Palin mocks Bill Nye over climate change - CNNPolitics.com

Bill Nye, the faked Experiment guy?

No, Sarah Palin the Earth is 6000 years old guy.

I certainly don't know the Holy Bible by heart but since you are making the allegation, you should be able to guide us to where it states that back in time, when God created the earth, a day was 24 hours. Would you do that for us please? I'm just curious, I must have missed that part.

Since the Bible was written by humans, where in history did humans ever use their word for 'day' (which is now in all the translations)

to mean something other than 'day' as we know it?

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

Bill Nye is the guy who sits with 3rd graders.

You couldn't tell that by the obvious pablum he spews. No real scientist would ever blabber about the "consensus" or claim the debate is over.

So the flat earth debate rages on?

It will so long as you and your ilk continue to insist it's flat.

Grow up for chrissakes. You look stupid sitting with the third graders. And you're scaring them.

The elitism that comes out of the left sometimes is so strong. We are not allowed to come to our own conclusions on anything especially when those conclusions differ from what the scientist say they are. I always kind of thought that would be the very definition of independent thinking but as long as we agree with our superiors then we are thinking critically...wait..what.

The left is so smart that they get their science from a guy name Bill Nye the science guy. He has a cool wrap song to go along with him. I bet you can hear it play in your head right now. The next time you hear Bill Nye say anything about global warming just imagine him in that goofy professor suit.

So Nye is an engineer? Does that make him a scientist? Or does wearing a white coat make him a scientist? Is he a climatologist? I thought to the GW fear monger credentials mattered. Or does mouthing the right words really all that matters?

It means the guy is a liar because he actually went on many 'liberal' shows acting like he is a scientist. They pushed him out as an expert because he played a scientist on a kid's television show. I know real grown ups require a more prestigious person to make claims but it appears that 'liberals' are pretty entertained by kiddy show science.

So Nye is an engineer? Does that make him a scientist? Or does wearing a white coat make him a scientist? Is he a climatologist? I thought to the GW fear monger credentials mattered. Or does mouthing the right words really all that matters?

It means the guy is a liar because he actually went on many 'liberal' shows acting like he is a scientist. They pushed him out as an expert because he played a scientist on a kid's television show. I know real grown ups require a more prestigious person to make claims but it appears that 'liberals' are pretty entertained by kiddy show science.
You're right of course...I'd accept Sarah's ideas over a university-educated egghead any day!

Liberals, the true segment of society that spews hate and bigotry. One thing to think about in the following video. In which group would a woman have the most chance of being raped or molested, in a liberal group or a conservative group? Hate on my liberal friends, hate on.

You're right of course...I'd accept Sarah's ideas over a university-educated egghead any day!

I think if you can not form an opinion of your own without 'egghead' types telling you what that opinion should be then you really should wonder why you should form any opinion on anything without consulting an expert first. And if that is the case then you should wonder if you can form an opinion at all without someone informing you what that opinion should be.

It's all about the words, not science.

I think if you can not form an opinion of your own without 'egghead' types telling you what that opinion should be then you really should wonder why you should form any opinion on anything without consulting an expert first. And if that is the case then you should wonder if you can form an opinion at all without someone informing you what that opinion should be.
So you think that you should form your own opinions without consulting experts?

It's all about the words, not science.

I guess anyone could have acted like some scientist like character but would they have used his real name at that point? They sold a product which was a show about a real guy named Bill Nye who was suppose to be a scientist. I would call that fraud.

So you think that you should form your own opinions without consulting experts?

Yes. Like what is the best sports team in the world or what is my favorite color. I don't think I need anyone to tell me what my opinion is on that.

Forum List

Back