🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, Sarah, you're not as much of a scientist as Bill Nye

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

Sarah Palin mocks Bill Nye over climate change - CNNPolitics.com

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Once again a religion defeats real science..

So you're saying Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot for thinking the Earth is 6000 years old.

He graduated from a school of engineering. That makes him more of a scientist than you.

So you're saying Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot for thinking the Earth is 6000 years old.

We think you are an idiot for assuming something you have no idea is true because I don't think she has ever said that in her entire life. Perhaps you can come to your own judgement on this matter and provide some evidence for that instead of listening to the echo chamber known as CNN. I would mention MSNBC as well but no one watches that anymore.

Grow up for chrissakes. You look stupid sitting with the third graders. And you're scaring them.

Apparently "growing up" means becoming a sucker for obvious cons

If you liked the scientific consensus on climate change you'd be here every day touting it.

Perhaps you or Bill should explain exactly what part of the many GW pronouncements and theories this "consensus" applies. To have any kind of consensus -- you need to state a question or state a proposition.

The Earth has warmed over the past 100 years.
Man plays a ___________ % role in that warming.
The Global Avg Temp in 2065 will be __________ degrees.
The trigger temperature at which the climate will enter an inescapable path to destruction is _____________ degs.

WHICH ONE (or any other question you might think of) does this well-known "consensus" cover?

Think Bill could answer that? And if he COULD -- could he answer the other critical questions that I attempted to list?

Pollution is a bad. That's what I know for sure. All climate change denial is motivated by those who want to pollute for the sake of profit.

Pollution is bad for people and usually animals, that is true. Now all you now need to do is make the connection between pollution and CO2. Plants love CO2, animals love plants. Global warming hysteria is opposed by those who don't think 1 degree rise is something to put their father out of work.

I don't have to. The longer mankind delays tackling the problem of ever decreasing non-renewable energy sources the harder it becomes to remedy the problem.

We think you are an idiot for assuming something you have no idea is true because I don't think she has ever said that in her entire life. Perhaps you can come to your own judgement on this matter and provide some evidence for that instead of listening to the echo chamber known as CNN. I would mention MSNBC as well but no one watches that anymore.
Palin: Dinosaurs and Man 6,000 Years Old

More far left propaganda based on debunked religious scriptures..

See how when the far left is and the AGW claims are defeated with real sconce, they will deflect.

Far left tactic 1001 in play!

If you liked the scientific consensus on climate change you'd be here every day touting it.

Perhaps you or Bill should explain exactly what part of the many GW pronouncements and theories this "consensus" applies. To have any kind of consensus -- you need to state a question or state a proposition.

The trigger temperature at which the climate will enter an inescapable path to destruction is _____________ degs.

WHICH ONE (or any other question you might think of) does this well-known "consensus" cover?

Think Bill could answer that? And if he COULD -- could he answer the other critical questions that I attempted to list?

Pollution is a bad. That's what I know for sure. All climate change denial is motivated by those who want to pollute for the sake of profit.

Pollution is bad for people and usually animals, that is true. Now all you now need to do is make the connection between pollution and CO2. Plants love CO2, animals love plants. Global warming hysteria is opposed by those who don't think 1 degree rise is something to put their father out of work.

I don't have to. The longer mankind delays tackling the problem of ever decreasing non-renewable energy sources the harder it becomes to remedy the problem.

You mean the oil folks said we would be out of 10 years ago and now we are swimming in the stuff?

Notice how the far left drone went to a known far left drone blog site for their "facts"

The daily kos is a far left blog site known for fabricating stories, you might as well have used the onion..

More far left propaganda dogma based on out dated far left religious scriptures.

CO2 does not drove climate!

CO2 is NOT a pollutant. It's the by-product of carbon life forms. What comes out of your lungs is 10 times more polluting than the air around you. TERMITES are 2nd highest "CO2 polluting" lifeform on the planet.

The media has PURPOSELY confounded "carbon pollution" with CO2. Because they think you are stupid and don't understand the power of CO2 to warm the atmos. Call it a "pollutant" and BINGO -- you get connected to the war on fossil fuels. BRILLIANT propaganda.

Only problem with that. If CO2 is a pollutant because it's a GHouse gas ---- then SO IS Water vapor. Good luck with THAT argument in science class...

I didn't say anything about CO2. I said pollution is bad. Want to debate that?

People don't WANT to pollute. They HAVE to pollute. As a matter of fact -- the more completely you burn anything -- the MORE CO2 you produce and the less you pollute. So CLEANER COMBUSTION of fossil fuels, thus reducing pollution is likely to contribute MORE CO2 -- not less.

And contrary to the established "perceptions" -- there are no real ALTERNATIVES to fossil fuel sources right now for creating CO2-free energy for electrical generation. (barring hydrogen, to some extent hydro, and nuclear which IS the actual solution to Global Warming).

Quoting liberals in the dailykos, now that is some real journalism.

Quoting liberals in the dailykos, now that is some real journalism.

There are people who actually believe that King Arthur existed. He didn't But it's a useful parable to explain that pre-history of England. A fictional flight of fancy.. Much like every work of Michael Moore. And it wouldn't make an ounce of difference to a faith or belief in Judaism, Christianity, or Islam who ALL SHARE the parable of a 6000 yr old world.

Funny how folks who FAWN over Monologuing Vaginas -- can't take that fictional license with a parable older than their language..

She walked into a crowd of creationist and that makes her a creationist. Obama walks into a crowd of communist and that makes him a...

So far government solutions have not worked. It wouldn't be so bad if one of these people would actually create a product that could compete with oil and not harm the atmosphere in a way that they say oil does. I have no problem with that approach. You might even make millions of dollars doing it. Good Luck!

So far government solutions have not worked. It wouldn't be so bad if one of these people would actually create a product that could compete with oil and not harm the atmosphere in a way that they say oil does. I have no problem with that approach. You might even make millions of dollars doing it. Good Luck!

I thought it was the coal industry they were bankrupting over global warming. We still likes the oil.

I thought it was the coal industry they were bankrupting over global warming. We still likes the oil.
The government is bankrupting the coal industry?

He recently died but before that I am surprised that the GW fear mongers didn't use this scientist:

The_Professor_%28Gilligan%27s_Island%29.jpg

Even he would be more qualified than Palin. At least he spoke in complete sentences, and wasn't known to be a drunken brawler. I don't think he had a litter of bastard grandchildren either.

Since when did the left become interested in 'family values' or cared how other families were?

Since the hypocritical right tried to bring down one of the best presidents ever over a simple little blowjob. I wonder how many blowjobs the Palin girls have given in between spitting out all those bastards?

Who knows and who cares and let it go. It was completely political to use the fact that the president lied to remove him from office. I would like to move on with my life so I am going to let it go.

Great idea. Could you tell me when the right lost interest in family values? Could it be when your politicians were caught?
'Hypocrisy' isn't mentioned in The Bible or The Constitution so it's OK...apparently.

But if you watched the last Dem debate -- you've got to KILL COAL and tax the hell out of the other fuel standards BEFORE you tell everyone what your ACTUAL plan is for replacing those things. Those solutions are gonna magically appear once you kill the economy and start living like a 3rd world nation..

The frozen bodies are gonna pile up before that plan is very old...

The government is bankrupting the coal industry?

Where have you been? Hiding under a coal pile. Obama SAID he was gonna bankrupt them and he's doing everything he can to carry out that threat...

Even he would be more qualified than Palin. At least he spoke in complete sentences, and wasn't known to be a drunken brawler. I don't think he had a litter of bastard grandchildren either.

Since when did the left become interested in 'family values' or cared how other families were?

Since the hypocritical right tried to bring down one of the best presidents ever over a simple little blowjob. I wonder how many blowjobs the Palin girls have given in between spitting out all those bastards?

Who knows and who cares and let it go. It was completely political to use the fact that the president lied to remove him from office. I would like to move on with my life so I am going to let it go.

Great idea. Could you tell me when the right lost interest in family values? Could it be when your politicians were caught?

Why are you derailing this thread?

You're the one who brought up family values-------member?

Forum List

Back