No Sign Of Pussy Fallout

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

No. I believe Trump is running ahead.

Face it, no one cares except the Democrats who see their plans for Airstrip One crumbling away, and have no other mud to throw.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

You're focusing solely on Rasmussen because they tell you what you want to hear. My guess is you were mum on Rasmussen when they point to Clinton leading.

My suggestion to you is to stop relying on a single polling source. If you did that then you'd know where the election stands at this moment.

I guess if people don't care about Hillary's corruption, which actually affects the nation, they don't care about rap lyrics.

I guess if people don't care about Hillary's corruption, which actually affects the nation, they don't care about rap lyrics.

Considering this is a presidential election and not a scene from 8 Mile, I'd prefer to focus on Trump's corruption/not qualified to be president because he's kind of stupid rather than whatever it is you are trying to make a point about.

Face it, no one cares except the Democrats who see their plans for Airstrip One crumbling away, and have no other mud to throw.

LOL!!! Since 9/26 Clinton has gone from a 55% chance of winning to 82% and that ain't locker room talk or Twitter jabber; that's scientific polling.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

Yes and the US shoreline should now be in Paw Paw WV according to your decades-long science.

The first rule of science is to repeat the experiment.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality?

Please provide your reality that I may check them.

Rasmussen sucks, until they prove their track record they are garbage.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

Considering this is a presidential election and not a scene from 8 Mile, I'd prefer to focus on Trump's corruption/not qualified to be president because he's kind of stupid rather than whatever it is you are trying to make a point about.
The Trump Bird

th

Since 9/26 Clinton has gone from a 55% chance of winning to 82% and that ain't locker room talk or Twitter jabber; that's scientific polling. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
Yes and the US shoreline should now be in Paw Paw WV according to your decades-long science. The first rule of science is to repeat the experiment.
Nate Silver does repeat the experiment and Hillary wins 82% of the time! :biggrin:

The Trump Bird

th

Remember when the bald eagle was revered?

LOL!!! Since 9/26 Clinton has gone from a 55% chance of winning to 82% and that ain't locker room talk or Twitter jabber; that's scientific polling.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

Yes and the US shoreline should now be in Paw Paw WV according to your decades-long science.

The first rule of science is to repeat the experiment.

I'd like to see a link to demonstrate that.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality?

Please provide your reality that I may check them.

Rasmussen sucks, until they prove their track record they are garbage.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back