No time to quarrel: Kerry warns of climate 'tragedy'

The following is a quote from Kerry, is it just me or does this not make a lick of sense?

"The Paris pact, he added, would not be "the silver bullet that eliminates this threat but I think everyone here can agree that we certainly won't eliminate it without an agreement," added Kerry."

So, will the agreement solve a problem or not? If not then why bother at all?

Maybe I am just being a conspriacy theory nut but it seems to me that the whole goal is control over all of the world's economy. Also it is being used to bring America down and third world countries up to some sort of standard the left wing has set.

No time to quarrel Kerry warns of climate tragedy - Yahoo News
He's a libtard, it's not about solving problems it's about doing something, anything really, but most importantly whatever gets done must be something designed to screw people over, and screw things up even worse, thus providing an even bigger problem so solve.

So instead do nothing and let the situation get worse, just so the rich can remain rich.

The following is a quote from Kerry, is it just me or does this not make a lick of sense?

"The Paris pact, he added, would not be "the silver bullet that eliminates this threat but I think everyone here can agree that we certainly won't eliminate it without an agreement," added Kerry."

Maybe I am just being a conspriacy theory nut but it seems to me that the whole goal is control over all of the world's economy. Also it is being used to bring America down and third world countries up to some sort of standard the left wing has set.

He's a libtard, it's not about solving problems it's about doing something, anything really, but most importantly whatever gets done must be something designed to screw people over, and screw things up even worse, thus providing an even bigger problem so solve.

So instead do nothing and let the situation get worse, just so the rich can remain rich.
Uhmm.. what situation?

Uhmm.. what situation?

The one with the rabbit chasing the frog.

Uhmm.. what situation?

The one with the rabbit chasing the frog.
Yeah maybe you give me some grant money and I'll help solve that one.

He is actually starting to make Hillary's time as Sect of State look mildly decent.

Why would anybody pay attention to anything that idiot Kerry had to say? He is one of the dumbest mutherfvckers in America. The only person that has less credibility on this subject would be that clown Al Gore.

The problem is he is speaking for "us." Even though we know him to be the idiot he his I wonder how the rest of the world views him.

I am also wondering if after Hillary and now Kerry the rest of the world thinks we don't take foreign policy very seriously.

Just seems that you don't agree with him, so you call him an idiot. Well done, great argument. Not.

I'm not Moonbats. Why should I rethink MY argument because of what HE said?

If you believe in this AGW scam then there is almost a 100% chance that you are a Moonbat. That is one of the defining attributes of a Moonbat. If you believe in this global warming scam and think Kerry is peachy keen then there is no doubt.

Kerry's public record (which I referenced) is one of being an idiot. He has always been that way. He is an embarrassment to this country.

Do you know the reason the Democrats support the global warming scam?

It is very simple. There is a billionaire environmental wacko in California that is paying the Democrats to spout this nonsense and the Obama administration is doing what it is paid to do. Just follow the money.

The man made global warming scam has been debunked so many times that it is not not even funny any more. Everything from the Climategate I & II revelations that the scientists were making up data to the fact that the past "hocky stick" data was erroneous to the fact that the earth is really not warming to fact that none of the predictions the wackos made has come true.

Kerry is an idiot for even mentioning it. Of course he is a Liberal Democrat so you kind of expect him to get it wrong on most things, don't you?

The question has to be, why do you think your view is much better than my view? My view is based on as much evidence as I can get. It's based on most scientists having anything to do with this matter agreeing that man made global warming is a problem. It's based on a lot. Yours is based on what? Misconceptions and the advice of oil companies and car manufacturers. Right.

Yeah, the "myth" has been "debunked so many times that it is not not even funny any more", though no one said the debunking was actually any good.

The whole debate line of "if I say something enough times it must be true" might work in religion, but in science, it doesn't. Sorry.

You haven't backed up anything you've said. You've just spouted stuff that doesn't mean anything to me. You just manage to keep yourself happy who you'd never convince anyone. But it's people like you who are killing the planet (for human habitation at least). Maybe it would be a good idea if humanity died out, the more advanced we get the more idiotic we seem to get too.

LOL I am a retired Environmental Engineer. I spent 30 years cleaning up pollution so your little statement about "people like me are killing the planet" isn't as accurate as you think it is. I have abated more pollution in my career than ten thousand Environmental Wackos will see in their lifetimes.

After retiring I also taught a few college level courses in Environmental Science and while not an expert on Climate Change by a long shot I am a little more better read and more knowledgeable on the subject than most people.

In my classes I taught that humans have affected the biosphere in many ways and have polluted the earth in many ways but changing the climate significantly through CO2 emissions is not one of them because the data does not support that claim.

I have debated this crap many times in Internet discussion boards (many times to great depth) and no matter how much data I provide the Moonbats will never accept it. It is like an obsession or a religion to them and they refuse to listen to the facts. I don't even bother to get into Google Wars with the Moonbats over this subject anymore because these idiots will ignore the data and that they don't want to hear.

Most of the Environmental Wackos that believe in this climate change scam also voted for Obama thinking he was going to do a good job as President so you know they are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier therefore I am not surprised that they get it wrong.

Given that wind is now cheaper as a power source than dirty coal, and solar is within a half cent a kilowatt of dirty coal, and still coming down, looks to me like clean energy is the way to go because of economics. Add in the emergence of grid scale batteries, and both are energy 24/7. So, what looks to be costly is continueing to use fossil fuels.

Maybe if the wind blew or the Sun was out 24/7.

You need not worry about coal, China and India doesn't.

He is actually starting to make Hillary's time as Sect of State look mildly decent.

They both are/were terrible Secretaries of State but fit right in to Obama's failed and incompetent foreign policy.

Why would anybody pay attention to anything that idiot Kerry had to say? He is one of the dumbest mutherfvckers in America. The only person that has less credibility on this subject would be that clown Al Gore.

So, going to an Ivy League university makes you one of the stupidest people in the US, I guess failing to make it in high school would make you one of the smartest, no wonder the US is going downhill fast.

So what university is Gore and Kerry degrees from in climate, Science or weather? for that matter where is Obama's degrees in all that from?

How many politicians do you know have degrees in every single thing they have to deal with? Er... I'd make that about zero. Who has a degree in breathing?

Does an intelligent person need to have a degree in something for them to be able to understand it?

So, I'm failing to see your point.

How many of the people on this board who criticise Kerry, Gore etc for climate change have degrees in climate change, weather etc etc? Do you?

As the OP, I asked a question, did the statement I quoted make sense. To me a plain reading of the statement indicates it is idiotic.

I think his point was that the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single footstep. Gotta start somewhere. Depends on who you ask I guess. The most pessimistic predictions are that we're already heading towards an extinction event.

There is no doubt that one of these days there will be some event that will significantly decrease the number of humans on earth. Disease will probably do it. I doubt man made climate change will be it because there is no real data to prove that humans are affecting the climate to any significant degree. However, if an event does happen humans are adaptable and resourceful can survive things that other animals cannot.

So the King of crap demands the waters cease and he and all his fellow Gore travelers are going to demand emerging market nations to abandon their current course and aspirations? So how much latitude will they grant China and others that snicker at their demands? Good luck with that fool.

One final question does that mean the North East and West coast will be wiped out? Maybe not such a bad idea, hope they can swim!

Just seems that you don't agree with him, so you call him an idiot. Well done, great argument. Not.

I'm not Moonbats. Why should I rethink MY argument because of what HE said?

If you believe in this AGW scam then there is almost a 100% chance that you are a Moonbat. That is one of the defining attributes of a Moonbat. If you believe in this global warming scam and think Kerry is peachy keen then there is no doubt.

Kerry's public record (which I referenced) is one of being an idiot. He has always been that way. He is an embarrassment to this country.

Do you know the reason the Democrats support the global warming scam?

It is very simple. There is a billionaire environmental wacko in California that is paying the Democrats to spout this nonsense and the Obama administration is doing what it is paid to do. Just follow the money.

The man made global warming scam has been debunked so many times that it is not not even funny any more. Everything from the Climategate I & II revelations that the scientists were making up data to the fact that the past "hocky stick" data was erroneous to the fact that the earth is really not warming to fact that none of the predictions the wackos made has come true.

Kerry is an idiot for even mentioning it. Of course he is a Liberal Democrat so you kind of expect him to get it wrong on most things, don't you?

The question has to be, why do you think your view is much better than my view? My view is based on as much evidence as I can get. It's based on most scientists having anything to do with this matter agreeing that man made global warming is a problem. It's based on a lot. Yours is based on what? Misconceptions and the advice of oil companies and car manufacturers. Right.

Yeah, the "myth" has been "debunked so many times that it is not not even funny any more", though no one said the debunking was actually any good.

The whole debate line of "if I say something enough times it must be true" might work in religion, but in science, it doesn't. Sorry.

You haven't backed up anything you've said. You've just spouted stuff that doesn't mean anything to me. You just manage to keep yourself happy who you'd never convince anyone. But it's people like you who are killing the planet (for human habitation at least). Maybe it would be a good idea if humanity died out, the more advanced we get the more idiotic we seem to get too.

LOL I am a retired Environmental Engineer. I spent 30 years cleaning up pollution so your little statement about "people like me are killing the planet" isn't as accurate as you think it is. I have abated more pollution in my career than ten thousand Environmental Wackos will see in their lifetimes.

After retiring I also taught a few college level courses in Environmental Science and while not an expert on Climate Change by a long shot I am a little more better read and more knowledgeable on the subject than most people.

In my classes I taught that humans have affected the biosphere in many ways and have polluted the earth in many ways but changing the climate significantly through CO2 emissions is not one of them because the data does not support that claim.

I have debated this crap many times in Internet discussion boards (many times to great depth) and no matter how much data I provide the Moonbats will never accept it. It is like an obsession or a religion to them and they refuse to listen to the facts. I don't even bother to get into Google Wars with the Moonbats over this subject anymore because these idiots will ignore the data and that they don't want to hear.

Most of the Environmental Wackos that believe in this climate change scam also voted for Obama thinking he was going to do a good job as President so you know they are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier therefore I am not surprised that they get it wrong.

they just regurgitate what they hear without knowing or caring about any facts on it. According to the left we are all polluters who don't care about MOTHER earth. You ever seen a rally after they get done. GARBAGE EVERYWHERE

64a5c348474b55e8705821d454b84c6d76c30d29.jpg

"I know the discussions can be tense and decisions are difficult and I know how angry some people are about the predicament they've been put in by big nations that have benefited from industrialization for a long period of time," Kerry said

The developed nations who are responsible for most of the problem are asking the undeveloped nations to make the big cuts while they do practically nothing. And Kerry questions why they are pissed?

You've made a claim, which is what I'm more interested in. Let's debate. What do you have?

No insults, no changing the topic, just debate, backed up with evidence, with a proper argument, all of that which hardly happens on here.

They both are/were terrible Secretaries of State but fit right in to Obama's failed and incompetent foreign policy.

Failed? I would say failed. He has more international support than Bush ever had. He's made America look slightly more human again. How he's done it while bombing Libya, and sanctions against Iran and Venezuela (wait, all are OPEC) I don't know, but he's done it. Even China prefers Obama with the tension that exists now, to Bush.

they just regurgitate what they hear without knowing or caring about any facts on it. According to the left we are all polluters who don't care about MOTHER earth. You ever seen a rally after they get done. GARBAGE EVERYWHERE

Saying that there's a big difference between something that can easily be cleaned up and something which we have no way of cleaning up.

Forum List

Back