No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to tell with you Food Police. Are you going to let us off with a warning or are you actually going to arrest us?
Usually a warning.
But something like putting ketchup on a porterhouse steak for instance. People should be tortured and put into solitary confinement for that. I knew a person who did this... everyone gave the dude grief for it. Also know a person who ketchup on a BLT... which is inhuman.
Sense of humor... it's what keeps people sane.

Usually a warning.
But something like putting ketchup on a porterhouse steak for instance. People should be tortured and put into solitary confinement for that. I knew a person who did this... everyone gave the dude grief for it. Also know a person who ketchup on a BLT... which is inhuman.
Sense of humor... it's what keeps people sane.
I am a Southerner that married a Midwesterner. Major clash in cuisine.

I learned a long time ago not to criticize what other people like to eat. If it bothered me what other people eat then then we would have never made it to 52 years of marriage.

If you like catsup on a Porterhouse steak then bless your heart*.

* In the South "bless your heart " may not mean what you think it means.

I am a Southerner that married a Midwesterner. Major clash in cuisine.

I learned a long time ago not to criticize what other people like to eat. If it bothered me what other people eat then then we would have never made it to 52 years of marriage.

If you like catsup on a Porterhouse steak then bless your heart*.

* In the South "bless your heart " may not mean what you think it means.
Bless your heart is the same in the southern midwest. Essentially - "well, aren't you an idiot"
It is all in context. People like to say things like "you should be shot for deep frying a Turkey" - it is just a humorous way to express disapproval without being an asshole.
If someone said - "you are an idiot for putting ketchup on a steak - what are you 5 years old" - that wouldn't be taken lightly. So people say outrageous things to make it humorous.

Pardon my interruption, but Mr Tuna will not be joining us for the remainder of this thread, (or actually any other thread for a while) as the board does not tolerate threats or suggestions of violence against other member.
Everyone else, enjoy to thread. Enjoy your Barbecue the way you darned well like it.
White 6 / Out.
:talk2hand:
No. Enjoy smoked BBQ without the BBQ sauce. It is not needed

Who the hell are you, the Food Police?

If you like using BBQ sauce then fine. If you don't then fine also.

Don't hate people because they like what you don't like.
Read the subject line of this thread.

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it​

He's been picking fights and acting like an asshole since the day he logged in. Roid rage would be my guess... Truth is though, he reminds an awful lot like a guy who was banned a while back, I just can't remember the name... Odds are I'll forget this guys name when he's banned as well...
I get my roids mail order.. internet

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it.​

Smoked BBQ is delicious an NO to BBQ sauce.

Fuck off you pretentious asshole. I really don't GAF how tasteless you are. That is the wonderful thing about food. Your point was made in your first idiotic post fuckin' rook. You should be thankful that people with actual taste continue on your moronic OP.

:talk2hand:

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it. Ruins the smoke flavor.​

Last edited:
The thing about food is that everybody has different taste.

While I would normally not put BBQ sauce on a properly cooked pork tenderloin I would not advocate sending anybody to jail for what you called the criminal crime of doing it.
Smoked pork tenderloin. Smoked all the way through like a ham.
You would be ruining the flavor.
You need to get your favorite sauce and put it on a slice if bread. You wouldn't know the difference.

Never heard tell of anyone putting BBQ sauce on tenderloin. Maybe if if it was too dry?
If you dry a tenderloin out, you are an amateur and should hang it up.
The idea of Smoked BBQ is the smoke infuses the meat with.
Putting BBQ sauce on it, ruins the flavor.

Is ham pulled pork? Ribs? Do you put a clove honey glaze on your tenderloin. Don't be pretentious.
concentrate on the subject.

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it​

Do not need it. Leave it off. Enjoy the smoke flavor.
I don't put clove honey glaze on anything. disgusting.

I am going to stop posting my pictures of BBQ.

Get two slices of bread and put your favorite sauce on it and have a BBQ sandwich.

Maybe you should follow your own advice, simp. You compared HAM to ribs and tenderloin. Please keep up with your own OP, stupid fucking rook.
the comparison is my ribs and tenderloin are smoked all the way through. No sauce needed.
Perhaps you would be better off eating a fecal sandwich.

Naw, your mud covered leather doesn't hold a candle to my Chile Verde. Run along troll.
start your own thread on chili verde and choke on that shit recipe.
My smoked BBQ is 500 times better than that institutional tasteless chili verde you serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back