No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your god damn recipe and start another thread!
the subject is

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it​

Fuck off you pretentious asshole. I really don't GAF how tasteless you are. That is the wonderful thing about food. Your point was made in your first idiotic post fuckin' rook. You should be thankful that people with actual taste continue on your moronic OP.

Fuck off you pretentious asshole. I really don't GAF how tasteless you are. That is the wonderful thing about food. Your point was made in your first idiotic post fuckin' rook. You should be thankful that people with actual taste continue on your moronic OP.
I love it when the moderator is reading this and laughing, but not doing their job...
he is trolling...
VIOLATION BITCHES
SNAP SNAP DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Did you OD on your testosterone supplement, shithead?

He's been picking fights and acting like an asshole since the day he logged in. Roid rage would be my guess... Truth is though, he reminds an awful lot like a guy who was banned a while back, I just can't remember the name... Odds are I'll forget this guys name when he's banned as well...

Pardon my interruption, but Mr Tuna will not be joining us for the remainder of this thread, (or actually any other thread for a while) as the board does not tolerate threats or suggestions of violence against other member.
Everyone else, enjoy to thread. Enjoy your Barbecue the way you darned well like it.
White 6 / Out.

It would be a crime to sauce pork tenderloin. It most certainly doesn't need it.
But like everyone else here - saucing chicken is a whole other thing.

It would be a crime to sauce pork tenderloin. It most certainly doesn't need it.
But like everyone else here - saucing chicken is a whole other thing.
The thing about food is that everybody has different taste.

While I would normally not put BBQ sauce on a properly cooked pork tenderloin I would not advocate sending anybody to jail for what you called the criminal crime of doing it.

The thing about food is that everybody has different taste.

While I would normally not put BBQ sauce on a properly cooked pork tenderloin I would not advocate sending anybody to jail for what you called the criminal crime of doing it.
uh... 'it's not like i actually meant it is a literal crime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back