No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
stay out of my thread if you do not agree. Go polish your tooth

No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it​

Hahaha, you really are a moron eh. Must be from eating the mud on the outside of that pork. I DGAF if you like my posts or not. If you don't want to see my opinion, don't post, skippy.

Hahaha, you really are a moron eh. Must be from eating the mud on the outside of that pork. I DGAF if you like my posts or not. If you don't want to see my opinion, don't post, skippy.
^^eats a shit sandwich and says "It is great" :)
No :itsok: mud on the outside of the pork :)
BBQ rub

adding The Duke to the invite. Smoked BBQ and pink mist. :)

Last edited:
start your own thread ya hick!
This thread is

stay on topic ya ignorant hick :hyper:
I am on topic moron. I dispute your ignorant assertion and I contend pork tenderloin is far superior in salsa verde than it is with a dry rub. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but it is clear you are a whiny little snowflake who has always thrown a fit and gotten your own way--You should have been paddled and maybe you wouldn't have grown up to be a pretentious little prick.

I am on topic moron. I dispute your ignorant assertion and I contend pork tenderloin is far superior in salsa verde than it is with a dry rub. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but it is clear you are a whiny little snowflake who has always thrown a fit and gotten your own way--You should have been paddled and maybe you wouldn't have grown up to be a pretentious little prick.
You introduced salsa verde in my Smoked BBQ thread. You are way out of line. Start your own thread on salsa verde. Do some research, you recipe is shit in comparison to other salsa verde recipes. Proof, you have no taste whatsoever.

stay out of my thread if you do not agree. Go polish your tooth

^^eats a shit sandwich and says "It is great" :)
No :itsok: mud on the outside of the pork :)
BBQ rub

No moron, No BBQ sauce needed on smoked meat.
That is the way it is

start your own thread ya hick!
This thread is

stay on topic ya ignorant hick :hyper:

adding The Duke to the invite. Smoked BBQ and pink mist. :)

You introduced salsa verde in my Smoked BBQ. You are way out of line. Strat your own thread on salsa verde. Do some research, you recipe is shit in comparison to other salsa verde recipes. Proof, you have no taste whatsoever.
Smoke a bag of dicks, you retarded faggot.

Yeah, I smoked a pork tenderloin this weekend, and no, I didn't use sauce.

But you know what? If someone had wanted to use sauce, I wouldn't have lost my shit like an absolute idiot fucktard.

Like you. :poke:

Smoke a bag of dicks, you retarded faggot.

Yeah, I smoked a pork tenderloin this weekend, and no, I didn't use sauce.

But you know what? If someone had wanted to use sauce, I wouldn't have lost my shit like an absolute idiot fucktard.

Like you. :poke:
are you sure you have a smoker.

go polish your tooth

:poke:

You introduced salsa verde in my Smoked BBQ thread. You are way out of line. Start your own thread on salsa verde. Do some research, you recipe is shit in comparison to other salsa verde recipes. Proof, you have no taste whatsoever.
You eat dry rub--you have no taste. I did some research. Those in my circle find your dry ass smoke is repulsive. Chile Verde is much better. I don't care to start a thread to insult other posters because their tastes are different than mine. I left that to childish posters like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back