No, we are NOT building the wall.

Doesn’t matter anyway

We will tear it down as soon as Trump leaves office
Because demolition doesn’t cost anything.

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it
I’m being taxed to the hilt to support illegals as it is.
I don’t want my kids to have to support them.
They add more to our economy than they take out
And yes, they pay taxes
I guess that’s why everyone I know disagrees with you...even the Democrat Nassau County Executive admits she’s a bleeding heart.
Let me know when you can live on $5.00/hour.

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

it is dip shit. It's being built right now. How stupid are you EXACTLY?
Unbelievable isn't it? The left will just deny it's there like they deny the caravans are real. The left has completely moved into a completely imaginary place.

What happened to the "massive caravan" that we were all to be frightened of right before the election? The one that was bringing rapists and drugs to our borders. What happened to it?

Here's what I don't understand. How come the caravans didn't happen when Obama was in office?

REAL ANSWER: It's planned that way by those who benefit... think big orange man needing a pretext.

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

the only people he needs to convince are his stupid shit, ass kissing drones.

the rest of the country is sane enough to know better - even Fox News knows he's a lying prick.
He's not a Commie bastard like the last lying prick tho.

Trump is a Democrat; a globalist and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Donald Trump talks to Rupert Murdoch every week to discuss strategy

Doesn’t matter anyway

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it
And yes, they pay taxes
I guess that’s why everyone I know disagrees with you...even the Democrat Nassau County Executive admits she’s a bleeding heart.

You apparently don't know many people.

"...when looking at the share of total income paid in taxes, the institute's report estimates the average tax rate for immigrants in the country illegally is higher than the rate paid by America's top earners."

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

It sure wasn't the ACA! That monstrosity was a drag on the economy. His proposed Cap & Trade legislation? Good thing the Democrats lost big in the 2010 midterms or that bit of progressive legislation would have totally FUBARed any recovery we'd had to that point! His stimulus? You liberals spent nearly a trillion dollars and created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to start using that "Jobs created or saved" number to hide how few jobs you actually DID create! Was it his energy policies that drove the energy boom in the middle of his two terms? Not so much. He opposed fracking and used the Gulf oil spill to shut down drilling permits all over the place.
Cap & trade had absolutely no effect on the economy. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And you’re lying again when you falsely claim he started using the term, “jobs created or saved,” because “few jobs” were created by ARRA.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Demonstrating how little you understand about how business operates again, Faun? Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future. That includes proposed legislation like Cap & Trade. That includes incoming administrations.

And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!
”Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future.”

Don’t just say it— prove it. Show some companies that changed their business models based on Cap & Trade, and show what changes they made.

”And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!”

Lying con tool, he was using that phrase before ARRA was even passed. That was always his target — he did not start saying it, as you falsely claim, because “few jobs” were saved or created. And as many as some 3 million jobs were saved or created.

Doesn’t matter anyway

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it

Please explain how you are being taxed for "illegals."
Please explain how they can buy food, rent an apartment, buy clothes, go to school and get medical care on $5.00/hour.
You can’t, so stick your repetitive bullshit up your bleeding heart ass.

Doesn’t matter anyway

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it
And yes, they pay taxes
You live in $5 an hour because you have to support illegals?

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it
And yes, they pay taxes
Tell me babysitters and cleaning ladies and landscapers aren’t being paid $5.00/hour.
I don’t live in isolation; I am fully aware of what they get paid.

Don’t worry
Mexico will pay for it
And yes, they pay taxes
Tell me babysitters and cleaning ladies and landscapers aren’t being paid $5.00/hour.

Give them working papers and they can receive real wages and legally pay taxes

And yes, they pay taxes

Give them working papers and they can receive real wages and legally pay taxes
I’ll give them walking papers to go home and make their actual country great.

It sure wasn't the ACA! That monstrosity was a drag on the economy. His proposed Cap & Trade legislation? Good thing the Democrats lost big in the 2010 midterms or that bit of progressive legislation would have totally FUBARed any recovery we'd had to that point! His stimulus? You liberals spent nearly a trillion dollars and created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to start using that "Jobs created or saved" number to hide how few jobs you actually DID create! Was it his energy policies that drove the energy boom in the middle of his two terms? Not so much. He opposed fracking and used the Gulf oil spill to shut down drilling permits all over the place.
Cap & trade had absolutely no effect on the economy. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And you’re lying again when you falsely claim he started using the term, “jobs created or saved,” because “few jobs” were created by ARRA.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Demonstrating how little you understand about how business operates again, Faun? Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future. That includes proposed legislation like Cap & Trade. That includes incoming administrations.

And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!

Don’t just say it— prove it. Show some companies that changed their business models based on Cap & Trade, and show what changes they made.

”And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!”

Lying con tool, he was using that phrase before ARRA was even passed. That was always his target — he did not start saying it, as you falsely claim, because “few jobs” were saved or created. And as many as some 3 million jobs were saved or created.
I have to "prove" that businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future? Really? Take a freaking business class...ANY BUSINESS CLASS...and you're going to be hearing about projections. Go to a bank and apply for a business loan without projections of what you think will occur down the road and see what kind of a response you get!

I don't care if "some 3 million jobs were saved or created", Faun because that number is FICTION! There is absolutely no way on god's green earth that you can validate a number of how many jobs were "saved"! It's impossible...which is EXACTLY why the Obama Administration started using it as their go to statistic on jobs!

You want to be honest? Tell me how many jobs the ARRA created!

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

I have to "prove" that businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future? Really? Take a freaking business class...ANY BUSINESS CLASS...and you're going to be hearing about projections. Go to a bank and apply for a business loan without projections of what you think will occur down the road and see what kind of a response you get!

I don't care if "some 3 million jobs were saved or created", Faun because that number is FICTION! There is absolutely no way on god's green earth that you can validate a number of how many jobs were "saved"! It's impossible...which is EXACTLY why the Obama Administration started using it as their go to statistic on jobs!

You have to prove your claims. You’re a lying con tool with no credibility. You certainly can’t expect anyone to simply take you at your word. Prove any company altered their business model based on Cap & Trade....

As far as the ARRA, the nonpartisan CBO estimated as many as 3.6 million jobs were saved or created. You don’t have to like it, but yhat’s your problem, no one else’s.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

You have to prove your claims. You’re a lying con tool with no credibility. You certainly can’t expect anyone to simply take you at your word. Prove any company altered their business model based on Cap & Trade....

As far as the ARRA, the nonpartisan CBO estimated as many as 3.6 million jobs were saved or created. You don’t have to like it, but yhat’s your problem, no one else’s.

You can't answer the question...can you, Faun? I didn't ask how many jobs were "saved" because that's a bullshit...made up number! I asked how many jobs were CREATED...which is a number that's verifiable! So why do you keep ducking that like crazy? Is it because you KNOW that the number of jobs created with all of that stimulus money Obama and the Democrats spent was shockingly small?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

You can't answer the question...can you, Faun? I didn't ask how many jobs were "saved" because that's a bullshit...made up number! I asked how many jobs were CREATED...which is a number that's verifiable! So why do you keep ducking that like crazy? Is it because you KNOW that the number of jobs created with all of that stimulus money Obama and the Democrats spent was shockingly small?
You know as well as I, I can only provide the numbers estimated by the CBO — which I already gave you.

Meanwhile, Obama had been using that phrase since the inception of ARRA, so you’re lying when you falsely claim he only started using it because ARRA produced too few jobs (according to you).

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

So, if the ARRA prevented rthe closing of a facility with 200 employees, they did no credit? It is not a worthy?

Why not consider this as important as adding 200 jobs?

Forum List

Back