No, we are NOT building the wall.

And you want to ignore the depression he almost gave us? The wonderful economy he gave Obama?
Obama created the depression, shit for brains.
Fucking moron, there was no depression. You're suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage again.

There was a recession ... a massive recession ... and it started 13 months before Obama became president -- while George W. Bush was president.
Obama made it several times worse.

Wow caught in one lie, so you switch to another. Gonna have to start calling you Pinnocchio I think with the Whoppers you are trying here.

Let's see. 75 months of job gains (yes Trump inherited the longest run of job growth in US recorded history).

Averaged 214k new jobs per month with Obama., More than Trump's average of 175k. Every single year under Obama the US added More jobs than any Trump year thus far.

0 net private sector jobs added from 2000-2009. 83 straight months of growth in private sector under Obama (longest on record).

2015 is still the us record for household median income growth since tracking started in 1968.

2014 was the largest 1 year poverty rate drop since it's been recorded in 1968

2012, us corporate profits as a % of gdp were highest in recorded us history.

Did this as average household reduced debt (the increase in gdp with increasing debt under bush led to the depression), and low interest and inflation rates.

226% increase in stock market.

In 5 years private sector hourly workers pay (they make up 80% of the private workforce) grew more than in the COMBINED 27 years before he took office.

Economy turned for the better under Obama, it's kept a similar or slowing pace since.

Reduced unemployment by 5%, cutting it in more than half in his first 4 years (trump has reduced by less than 1% cutting it by less than 20%)

And that's with inheriting a back to back negative growth gdp. You want to know why it was only the great recession and not another depression? Obama turned it around quickly

LOL...so...did you want to point out the Obama economic policies that "turned it around", Sand Squid? Give me some specific things that Barry did to stimulate economic growth in the US!
LOLOL

Asks a poster who credited Trump with stock market gains from before he was even president. :lmao:

It sure wasn't the ACA! That monstrosity was a drag on the economy. His proposed Cap & Trade legislation? Good thing the Democrats lost big in the 2010 midterms or that bit of progressive legislation would have totally FUBARed any recovery we'd had to that point! His stimulus? You liberals spent nearly a trillion dollars and created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to start using that "Jobs created or saved" number to hide how few jobs you actually DID create! Was it his energy policies that drove the energy boom in the middle of his two terms? Not so much. He opposed fracking and used the Gulf oil spill to shut down drilling permits all over the place.
Cap & trade had absolutely no effect on the economy. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And you’re lying again when you falsely claim he started using the term, “jobs created or saved,” because “few jobs” were created by ARRA.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Presidents do have a right to prioritize deportations. He could establish a DACA program to shield certain groups from deportation. This is one thing Obama was right on.
No, presidents have no right to exempt any group of illegals from deportation. Furthermore, Obama did much more than that. He issued work permits to these people, which is a clear violation of the law.

You don't get out much, do you?
How would that change the legal implications of DACA?

What does that have to do with my question?
Why would I bother responding to your imbecile non sequitur?

Because it would take one to know one and you've been doing it ever since I came on this thread.

Why do you whiners keep this up? The wall IS going to be built. Back when this first started, I thought the right would wake the Hell up and see they were being played. I over-estimated their intelligence.

This latest round is part of the theatrics. The silly wall will be built. AND, in exchange, we will get the ultimate POLICE STATE, beginning with gun control. Another high cap magazine ban has been introduced; criminalizing private sales, doing away with gun shows, and National Gun Registration are on the table.

Be patient. Tyranny is on the way.
How will building the wall cause any of that?

You're obviously a dumbass.

You're obviously a fucking moron to ask a question and then call someone a name. If you've been in this discussion as long as you have and don't know the downside, you're not smart enough to be taken seriously.

You need to back the fuck up, leave that smart ass attitude between your ears, learn how to to be an adult, or STFU. The downside to the Internet is that it draws stupid mother fuckers like you that God forgot to give a brain to.

As a result, screw you. I don't need to tell you the downside of your viewpoint. Clank your chains when they take your Freedoms and Liberties.
In other words, you can't explain how the wall encourages or supports a police state.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.

You calling people a dumbass is like Trump calling the public a bunch of liars.
Trump doesn't do that, but you clearly are a dumbass.

When you don't have a clue, is that your only comeback? You need some new material. When cornered, Trump only complains that "it isn't fair." You keep calling everyone who disagrees with you names. Sure you are not inadvertently projecting?

You're obviously a fucking moron to ask a question and then call someone a name. If you've been in this discussion as long as you have and don't know the downside, you're not smart enough to be taken seriously.

You need to back the fuck up, leave that smart ass attitude between your ears, learn how to to be an adult, or STFU. The downside to the Internet is that it draws stupid mother fuckers like you that God forgot to give a brain to.

As a result, screw you. I don't need to tell you the downside of your viewpoint. Clank your chains when they take your Freedoms and Liberties.
In other words, you can't explain how the wall encourages or supports a police state.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.

You calling people a dumbass is like Trump calling the public a bunch of liars.
Oooh! That hurts!

Not.

You can't be hurt with words. More intelligent people will understand, however.
Intelligent people understand that you're a dumbass.

Projecting again there bri. Either you talk to yourself a lot or you have a really serious issue going on. Check with Dr. Phil. He might be able to help you out. If you tell him you suffer from TDS, I'm sure he will be able to understand.

1.375 Bil will add to the 84 miles of rebuilt wall that has been
constructed.

The Obama sequester comes due in December. 55 Billion
Automatically cut from Domestic Spending. Y'all think the dems
will give more money for the wall before then? Only Trump can
save them from having 55 billion taken from domestic spending.

His wall should be totally finished before November of 2020.
Rebuilt. Key word. No money for tRump's wall.

Trumps wall includes rebuilding those worthless tin structures that are
down there.

1.375 Bil will add to the 84 miles of rebuilt wall that has been
constructed.

The Obama sequester comes due in December. 55 Billion
Automatically cut from Domestic Spending. Y'all think the dems
will give more money for the wall before then? Only Trump can
save them from having 55 billion taken from domestic spending.

His wall should be totally finished before November of 2020.
Rebuilt. Key word. No money for tRump's wall.

Trumps wall includes rebuilding those worthless tin structures that are
down there.
tRump has built the wall with the power of imagination.

giphy (2).gif

ROFL! Yeah, no matter what it is, it's always Bush's fault.
And you want to ignore the depression he almost gave us? The wonderful economy he gave Obama?
Obama created the depression, shit for brains.
Fucking moron, there was no depression. You're suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage again.

There was a recession ... a massive recession ... and it started 13 months before Obama became president -- while George W. Bush was president.
Obama made it several times worse.
Lets see, we were losing 800,000jobs a month.
The economy was SHRINKING at a rate over 6 %
Deficit was oin a path to hit 1.5 trillion

SHOW ME WHERE OBAMA MADE THAT WORSE.
We had the longest economic recovery since the Great Depression. The was a direct result of his policies, like massive increases in regulation and like ACA.

[/QUOTE]
We had the longest economic recovery since the Great Depression. The was a direct result of his policies, like massive increases in regulation and like ACA.[/QUOTE]

Good point... You can't understate those record lengths of job creation, those records of how quickly poverty dropped, unemployment dropping, of wages rising. I agree, the length of the improvement was unprecedented.

It sure wasn't the ACA! That monstrosity was a drag on the economy. His proposed Cap & Trade legislation? Good thing the Democrats lost big in the 2010 midterms or that bit of progressive legislation would have totally FUBARed any recovery we'd had to that point! His stimulus? You liberals spent nearly a trillion dollars and created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to start using that "Jobs created or saved" number to hide how few jobs you actually DID create! Was it his energy policies that drove the energy boom in the middle of his two terms? Not so much. He opposed fracking and used the Gulf oil spill to shut down drilling permits all over the place.
Cap & trade had absolutely no effect on the economy. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And you’re lying again when you falsely claim he started using the term, “jobs created or saved,” because “few jobs” were created by ARRA.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Demonstrating how little you understand about how business operates again, Faun? Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future. That includes proposed legislation like Cap & Trade. That includes incoming administrations.

And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!

We had the longest economic recovery since the Great Depression. The was a direct result of his policies, like massive increases in regulation and like ACA.[/QUOTE]

Good point... You can't understate those record lengths of job creation, those records of how quickly poverty dropped, unemployment dropping, of wages rising. I agree, the length of the improvement was unprecedented.[/QUOTE]

You word comprehension is lacking, SS...the point that was being made is that the recovery from a economic downturn was the slowest since The Great Depression and that was because of Obama policies.

I'm curious...which do you think is better...an economy that grows by 1% each year for 8 years without ever losing ground...or an economy that grows by 3% for 6 of the 8 years and declines by 1% for 2 of those years? Which would you rather have?

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

it is dip shit. It's being built right now. How stupid are you EXACTLY?
Unbelievable isn't it? The left will just deny it's there like they deny the caravans are real. The left has completely moved into a completely imaginary place.

What happened to the "massive caravan" that we were all to be frightened of right before the election? The one that was bringing rapists and drugs to our borders. What happened to it?

He knows this morning he's going to get 55 miles of a fence or something, he is going to sign the deal.
Fence, not his wall. He said fencing was bad.

Yep, won't be a wall. I bruised myself rolling around on the floor an hour ago when I heard he was going to sign. Great negotiator? lol lol taking less than what was offered before shutdown. Put it to his base again, but I am sure they will defend him.

Don't know about you but this winning is putting me in a state of frenzy.
Winning!

Doesn’t matter anyway

We will tear it down as soon as Trump leaves office

14 new miles of fencing in the Rio Grande valley is being built this year on funds approved last year. The money that seems to be about to be approved can build another 100+ miles. At this rate, it could take centuries, though.

the only people he needs to convince are his stupid shit, ass kissing drones.

the rest of the country is sane enough to know better - even Fox News knows he's a lying prick.
He's not a Commie bastard like the last lying prick tho.

Forum List

Back