No, we are NOT building the wall.

Demonstrating how little you understand about how business operates again, Faun? Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future. That includes proposed legislation like Cap & Trade. That includes incoming administrations.

And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!
”Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future.”

Don’t just say it— prove it. Show some companies that changed their business models based on Cap & Trade, and show what changes they made.

”And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!”

Lying con tool, he was using that phrase before ARRA was even passed. That was always his target — he did not start saying it, as you falsely claim, because “few jobs” were saved or created. And as many as some 3 million jobs were saved or created.
I have to "prove" that businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future? Really? Take a freaking business class...ANY BUSINESS CLASS...and you're going to be hearing about projections. Go to a bank and apply for a business loan without projections of what you think will occur down the road and see what kind of a response you get!

I don't care if "some 3 million jobs were saved or created", Faun because that number is FICTION! There is absolutely no way on god's green earth that you can validate a number of how many jobs were "saved"! It's impossible...which is EXACTLY why the Obama Administration started using it as their go to statistic on jobs!

You want to be honest? Tell me how many jobs the ARRA created!
You have to prove your claims. You’re a lying con tool with no credibility. You certainly can’t expect anyone to simply take you at your word. Prove any company altered their business model based on Cap & Trade....

As far as the ARRA, the nonpartisan CBO estimated as many as 3.6 million jobs were saved or created. You don’t have to like it, but yhat’s your problem, no one else’s.

You can't answer the question...can you, Faun? I didn't ask how many jobs were "saved" because that's a bullshit...made up number! I asked how many jobs were CREATED...which is a number that's verifiable! So why do you keep ducking that like crazy? Is it because you KNOW that the number of jobs created with all of that stimulus money Obama and the Democrats spent was shockingly small?
You know as well as I, I can only provide the numbers estimated by the CBO — which I already gave you.

Meanwhile, Obama had been using that phrase since the inception of ARRA, so you’re lying when you falsely claim he only started using it because ARRA produced too few jobs (according to you).

Since I never claimed that Obama only "started" using it because ARRA produced too few jobs, it's you who's bending the truth! What I pointed out was they started using it as their "go to" stat on job creation because they were embarrassed so few jobs were created by the Stimulus!

Funny how you can't provide me with the number of jobs created, Faun when that's a statistic that the government has been publishing for a long time (at the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)...through both Democratic and Republican administrations! So why is it that you CAN'T provide those hard numbers instead of the bullshit, made up ones that the Obama Administration gave us each time they quoted "jobs created or saved"?

Obama created the depression, shit for brains.
Fucking moron, there was no depression. You're suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage again.

There was a recession ... a massive recession ... and it started 13 months before Obama became president -- while George W. Bush was president.
Obama made it several times worse.
Lets see, we were losing 800,000jobs a month.
The economy was SHRINKING at a rate over 6 %
Deficit was oin a path to hit 1.5 trillion

SHOW ME WHERE OBAMA MADE THAT WORSE.

Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and The Great Depression. His total lack of understanding of how the economy worked...or how jobs are created...led to an economic recovery that tread water for the longest time.
Why did we need a recovery? Oh Wait, the Republicans nearly killed this country.
Oh, the Republicans did it? Well let's see...when W. was warning Congress that policies at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac needed to be changed or we could see a financial meltdown due to a crash of the real estate market...what was the response of Democrats like Barney Frank?

Obama created the depression, shit for brains.
Fucking moron, there was no depression. You're suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage again.

There was a recession ... a massive recession ... and it started 13 months before Obama became president -- while George W. Bush was president.

Wow caught in one lie, so you switch to another. Gonna have to start calling you Pinnocchio I think with the Whoppers you are trying here.

Let's see. 75 months of job gains (yes Trump inherited the longest run of job growth in US recorded history).

Averaged 214k new jobs per month with Obama., More than Trump's average of 175k. Every single year under Obama the US added More jobs than any Trump year thus far.

0 net private sector jobs added from 2000-2009. 83 straight months of growth in private sector under Obama (longest on record).

2015 is still the us record for household median income growth since tracking started in 1968.

2014 was the largest 1 year poverty rate drop since it's been recorded in 1968

2012, us corporate profits as a % of gdp were highest in recorded us history.

Did this as average household reduced debt (the increase in gdp with increasing debt under bush led to the depression), and low interest and inflation rates.

226% increase in stock market.

In 5 years private sector hourly workers pay (they make up 80% of the private workforce) grew more than in the COMBINED 27 years before he took office.

Economy turned for the better under Obama, it's kept a similar or slowing pace since.

Reduced unemployment by 5%, cutting it in more than half in his first 4 years (trump has reduced by less than 1% cutting it by less than 20%)

And that's with inheriting a back to back negative growth gdp. You want to know why it was only the great recession and not another depression? Obama turned it around quickly

LOL...so...did you want to point out the Obama economic policies that "turned it around", Sand Squid? Give me some specific things that Barry did to stimulate economic growth in the US!

The ARRA. ACA. Raising fuel efficiency ^ bailing out GM, 2010 tax cuts, bank regulations, etc etc
Dave...Dave...Dave! The Obama Stimulus was supposed to create jobs. It didn't. The Affordable Care Act didn't create economic growth! The uncertainty of what it consisted of and how it would be paid for handicapped the US economy! The tax cuts? Hell, Barry didn't want those! They were forced on him by moderate Democrats that knew if they didn't get them that the economy would flounder even worse than it was! Claiming credit for something you were against and were forced to do is pathetic! Of course Barry did the same thing with Energy! He was against fracking and the fossil fuel industries in general constantly hitting them with new regulations and delaying permits to drill but then when the energy boom created jobs and made us the leader in natural gas and oil production...good ole' Barry was there to take credit for it!

Wow caught in one lie, so you switch to another. Gonna have to start calling you Pinnocchio I think with the Whoppers you are trying here.

Let's see. 75 months of job gains (yes Trump inherited the longest run of job growth in US recorded history).

Averaged 214k new jobs per month with Obama., More than Trump's average of 175k. Every single year under Obama the US added More jobs than any Trump year thus far.

0 net private sector jobs added from 2000-2009. 83 straight months of growth in private sector under Obama (longest on record).

2015 is still the us record for household median income growth since tracking started in 1968.

Did this as average household reduced debt (the increase in gdp with increasing debt under bush led to the depression), and low interest and inflation rates.

In 5 years private sector hourly workers pay (they make up 80% of the private workforce) grew more than in the COMBINED 27 years before he took office.

Economy turned for the better under Obama, it's kept a similar or slowing pace since.

Reduced unemployment by 5%, cutting it in more than half in his first 4 years (trump has reduced by less than 1% cutting it by less than 20%)

And that's with inheriting a back to back negative growth gdp. You want to know why it was only the great recession and not another depression? Obama turned it around quickly

LOL...so...did you want to point out the Obama economic policies that "turned it around", Sand Squid? Give me some specific things that Barry did to stimulate economic growth in the US!

The ARRA. ACA. Raising fuel efficiency ^ bailing out GM, 2010 tax cuts, bank regulations, etc etc
Dave...Dave...Dave! The Obama Stimulus was supposed to create jobs. It didn't. The Affordable Care Act didn't create economic growth! The uncertainty of what it consisted of and how it would be paid for handicapped the US economy! The tax cuts? Hell, Barry didn't want those! They were forced on him by moderate Democrats that knew if they didn't get them that the economy would flounder even worse than it was! Claiming credit for something you were against and were forced to do is pathetic! Of course Barry did the same thing with Energy! He was against fracking and the fossil fuel industries in general constantly hitting them with new regulations and delaying permits to drill but then when the energy boom created jobs and made us the leader in natural gas and oil production...good ole' Barry was there to take credit for it!

Ummm, record setting job growth under Obama that kicked in almost immediately after his stimulus package was implemented. Private sector job increases were even bigger. So Obama didn't "create Jobs" except in EVERY SINGLE YEAR under Obama more jobs were created than either year under Trump so far. If that was him doing badly, how awful is Trump doing?

As for the Tax laws, he did want them and signed the bipartisan deal. he threatened to veto the Bush tax cuts as a whole for a while yes. That was to get his ending of those cuts for the top 1% (he got that in the new bill).

Please explain how you are being taxed for "illegals."
Please explain how they can buy food, rent an apartment, buy clothes, go to school and get medical care on $5.00/hour.
You can’t, so stick your repetitive bullshit up your bleeding heart ass.

We have a local ordinance in Gwinnett County where I live. It is illegal to pay any day laborer less than $10 an hour.

The county D.A. said he would prosecute anyone that hires an undocumented foreigner and pays less than $10 an hour. Enterprising people that can do something - like paint, build a deck, do basic plumbing, etc, can knock out an EASY $20 an hour all day long. Don't see this place being any different than any other place in America. You can't hire Americans to do the work.
Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?
It’s illegal to pay illegals below minimum wage!
It’s illegal to pay illegals!

So what you are saying is that we have hundreds of cases of Trump owned businesses breaking the law, so badly so that we had to declare a national emergency because they keep giving illegals a reason to come here?

Damn, what a scumbag.. Deserves to be in jail for that huh?
Link?
Trump hire 300 business visas for 3 months.
We also found out he had 1 illegal working for one of his businesses.
Then you utilize your emotional disturbance to insist that he has thousands of illegals working for him.

You know why you’re a chump?
Trump can’t fart without it making the headlines and yet all you mentally disturbed people have after two years is one illegal.

What? Are you brain dead? It takes about 5 seconds to realize his companies never were willing to use E-verify, the simplest way to ensure you don't hire immigrants. It takes 5 seconds to pull up the articles about the undocumented polish workers he hired to build Trump tower (then was sued until he paid).

Is your defense actually going to be to prove that you have no knowledge on the subject on which you speak?

I've got to try that with sports when talking to my friends. Patriots aren't the best NFL dynasty cause I can only think of them losing Superbowls and never saw them win one. lol

Please please please stop using this "I'm ignorant on the subject" excuse and EDUCATE YOURSELF. Even if you don't like what the facts show in the end.

Because going through life dumb and ignorant is not a way to live.

We have a local ordinance in Gwinnett County where I live. It is illegal to pay any day laborer less than $10 an hour.

The county D.A. said he would prosecute anyone that hires an undocumented foreigner and pays less than $10 an hour. Enterprising people that can do something - like paint, build a deck, do basic plumbing, etc, can knock out an EASY $20 an hour all day long. Don't see this place being any different than any other place in America. You can't hire Americans to do the work.
Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

So what you are saying is that we have hundreds of cases of Trump owned businesses breaking the law, so badly so that we had to declare a national emergency because they keep giving illegals a reason to come here?

Link?
Then you utilize your emotional disturbance to insist that he has thousands of illegals working for him.

Trump can’t fart without it making the headlines and yet all you mentally disturbed people have after two years is one illegal.

You don't get out much and you suffer TDS

"The Post interviewed roughly twenty people working on construction for Trump’s new luxury hotel in Washington, D.C., and found that a number of them were there in the country illegally."

Donald Trump hired illegal immigrants to build his new luxury hotel because of course he did - AMERICAblog News

Trump Hires Illegal Aliens for His Businesses | MovieChat

We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers

Donald Trump Admits Hiring Illegal Immigrants | HuffPost

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

‘This golf course was built by illegals.’ Trump’s N.J. club hired undocumented workers for years, report says

I could probably do 20 more just like that and those suffering from TDS would make excuses, deflect, deny, and lie to you about the obvious.

Yeah, Trump's going to build the wall, knowing full well the son of a bitch is coming down and the precedents he sets will destroy EVERY FREEDOM AND LIBERTY OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT, BLED AND DIED IN ORDER TO SECURE FOR THEIR POSTERITY.

He's no different than any other politician except some really stupid people think his shit don't stink just because he eats caviar. His history shows that he don't give two hoots in Hell about those on the right... those that, like Esau, sold their birthright for a bowl of stew. He considers them to be useful idiots. At the expense of National Gun Control and the POLICE STATE, Trump will have his wall and the precedents he leaves behind will destroy the Republic forever.

For that matter, it's already gone and his supporters should start kissing their asses good bye.
Holy cow!
A whole 20 illegals got through the system in...how many decades?
300 visas for 3 months and Trump never once testified before congress in over 4 decades that the US needs business visas.
Feeling stupid yet?

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for you. Your reading skills showed us you're not up to the task.

Immigrant day laborers find shelter in Duluth | Atlanta Creative Loafing

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

No, I'm not a fucking moron; I leave that to you and bri. Do you have TDS?

It's not illegal to pay an illegal because you cannot become a citizen without the right papers, background checks, etc. You no habla Ingles? As you describe it, there is no such creature. Adding insult to injury, even if one did exist, they would have a presumption of innocence.

You have access to the link. Why don't you read it instead of asking questions that are more projection than an indictment.
So you are naive enough to think that the millions of illegals in the North East have applied for US citizenship.
You’re a moron.

You were projecting there. Never ask a question and then assume the person you're asking is stupid.

What your pea brain fails to realize is that many of the millions of foreigners are not citizens and do not want to become citizens. Since you didn't wait for the answer, that would make YOU the moron.

The word immigration refers to people who come here to become permanent residents. The antiquated immigration laws do not apply to millions in this country without papers. Since the legislators are not addressing that fact, the courts are legislating from the bench to help you make important distinctions.
I guess you don’t know what goes on in any other part of the country except where you live.
99% of illegals never apply for citizenship in Blue (Sanctuary) States.
In fact, ex-NYC Michael Bloomberg used Illegals instead of union workers for construction projects for years and bragged about it.
Restaurants in NYC and Long Island use illegals and pay cash.
No authorities ever come around to check because the food establishments belong to the local Small Business Authorities and contribute to the local politicians to leave them alone.

You are living in your own Private Idaho.

You will never know how much of an idiot you really are. So, you WANT people that you call names to become citizens, vote and relegate you to the pages of history where you belong?

Please explain how they can buy food, rent an apartment, buy clothes, go to school and get medical care on $5.00/hour.
You can’t, so stick your repetitive bullshit up your bleeding heart ass.

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

Link?

What? Are you brain dead? It takes about 5 seconds to realize his companies never were willing to use E-verify, the simplest way to ensure you don't hire immigrants. It takes 5 seconds to pull up the articles about the undocumented polish workers he hired to build Trump tower (then was sued until he paid).

Is your defense actually going to be to prove that you have no knowledge on the subject on which you speak?

I've got to try that with sports when talking to my friends. Patriots aren't the best NFL dynasty cause I can only think of them losing Superbowls and never saw them win one. lol

Please please please stop using this "I'm ignorant on the subject" excuse and EDUCATE YOURSELF. Even if you don't like what the facts show in the end.

Who uses e-Verify?
I’ll wait.

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

No, I'm not a fucking moron; I leave that to you and bri. Do you have TDS?

It's not illegal to pay an illegal because you cannot become a citizen without the right papers, background checks, etc. You no habla Ingles? As you describe it, there is no such creature. Adding insult to injury, even if one did exist, they would have a presumption of innocence.

You have access to the link. Why don't you read it instead of asking questions that are more projection than an indictment.
So you are naive enough to think that the millions of illegals in the North East have applied for US citizenship.
You’re a moron.

You were projecting there. Never ask a question and then assume the person you're asking is stupid.

What your pea brain fails to realize is that many of the millions of foreigners are not citizens and do not want to become citizens. Since you didn't wait for the answer, that would make YOU the moron.

The word immigration refers to people who come here to become permanent residents. The antiquated immigration laws do not apply to millions in this country without papers. Since the legislators are not addressing that fact, the courts are legislating from the bench to help you make important distinctions.
I guess you don’t know what goes on in any other part of the country except where you live.
99% of illegals never apply for citizenship in Blue (Sanctuary) States.
In fact, ex-NYC Michael Bloomberg used Illegals instead of union workers for construction projects for years and bragged about it.
Restaurants in NYC and Long Island use illegals and pay cash.
No authorities ever come around to check because the food establishments belong to the local Small Business Authorities and contribute to the local politicians to leave them alone.

You are living in your own Private Idaho.

You will never know how much of an idiot you really are. So, you WANT people that you call names to become citizens, vote and relegate you to the pages of history where you belong?
You might say I am in favor of people living in the US actually being citizens rather than underpaid inter-generational slaves.
You see, I believe that many of these people and their progeny have the potential to be more than vegetable pickers.
You, on the other hand, are a racist who truly feels that Brown people are helpless without your pity.

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

Link?

Who uses e-Verify?
I’ll wait.

My company does, #69,693 on the list and it has caught people with fake hiring documents for us. All federal contractors are required to use it (It appears Southern White Houses, and campaign headquarters are exempt).

Is this something new to you? Are you from outside the US maybe?

It's something we've had around for almost 25 years here in the states. In fact as of 12/31/2018 there were 584,917 companies in the US using E-verify. Walmart, Amazon, and Kroger are the top 3 employers in the US. All use it. In fact 9 of the top 10 employers in the US are included in that group.

The ACA helped the economy?

2z8romg.jpg

What the hell is ARRA?

When did Obama do to improve fuel efficiency?

Bailing out GM hurt all the stock holders and bond holders. It only helped a lot of fat, lazy, overpaid union thugs.

What 2010 tax cuts?

More banking regulations did not help the economy. It positively hurt the economy.

Etc., etc., etc..
Of course Obamacare helped the economy. Millions of Americans didn’t lose their jobs in the econmic disaster the Republicans predicted.
In fact, millions of jobs were created after Obamacare

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

Link?

Who uses e-Verify?
I’ll wait.
Based on his documented hiring of illegals, it seems our President needs to

”Businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future.”

Don’t just say it— prove it. Show some companies that changed their business models based on Cap & Trade, and show what changes they made.

”And if you're here claiming that the Obama Administration didn't start using "Jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they actually created with ARRA then it's you who are the bullshit artist...not I!”

Lying con tool, he was using that phrase before ARRA was even passed. That was always his target — he did not start saying it, as you falsely claim, because “few jobs” were saved or created. And as many as some 3 million jobs were saved or created.
I have to "prove" that businesses make decisions based on what they think will happen in the future? Really? Take a freaking business class...ANY BUSINESS CLASS...and you're going to be hearing about projections. Go to a bank and apply for a business loan without projections of what you think will occur down the road and see what kind of a response you get!

I don't care if "some 3 million jobs were saved or created", Faun because that number is FICTION! There is absolutely no way on god's green earth that you can validate a number of how many jobs were "saved"! It's impossible...which is EXACTLY why the Obama Administration started using it as their go to statistic on jobs!

You want to be honest? Tell me how many jobs the ARRA created!
You have to prove your claims. You’re a lying con tool with no credibility. You certainly can’t expect anyone to simply take you at your word. Prove any company altered their business model based on Cap & Trade....

As far as the ARRA, the nonpartisan CBO estimated as many as 3.6 million jobs were saved or created. You don’t have to like it, but yhat’s your problem, no one else’s.

You can't answer the question...can you, Faun? I didn't ask how many jobs were "saved" because that's a bullshit...made up number! I asked how many jobs were CREATED...which is a number that's verifiable! So why do you keep ducking that like crazy? Is it because you KNOW that the number of jobs created with all of that stimulus money Obama and the Democrats spent was shockingly small?
You know as well as I, I can only provide the numbers estimated by the CBO — which I already gave you.

Meanwhile, Obama had been using that phrase since the inception of ARRA, so you’re lying when you falsely claim he only started using it because ARRA produced too few jobs (according to you).

Since I never claimed that Obama only "started" using it because ARRA produced too few jobs, it's you who's bending the truth! What I pointed out was they started using it as their "go to" stat on job creation because they were embarrassed so few jobs were created by the Stimulus!

Funny how you can't provide me with the number of jobs created, Faun when that's a statistic that the government has been publishing for a long time (at the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)...through both Democratic and Republican administrations! So why is it that you CAN'T provide those hard numbers instead of the bullshit, made up ones that the Obama Administration gave us each time they quoted "jobs created or saved"?
”Since I never claimed that Obama only "started" using it because ARRA produced too few jobs, it's you who's bending the truth!”

This is why you’re known as a lying con tool on this forum, ya lying con tool. Here you are saying what you just denied saying...
You liberals spent nearly a trillion dollars and created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to start using that "Jobs created or saved" number to hide how few jobs you actually DID create!
... emphasis added to highlight your lie.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Legal!?
Are you a fucking moron?

Link?

Who uses e-Verify?
I’ll wait.

My company does, #69,693 on the list and it has caught people with fake hiring documents for us. All federal contractors are required to use it (It appears Southern White Houses, and campaign headquarters are exempt).

Is this something new to you? Are you from outside the US maybe?

It's something we've had around for almost 25 years here in the states. In fact as of 12/31/2018 there were 584,917 companies in the US using E-verify. Walmart, Amazon, and Kroger are the top 3 employers in the US. All use it. In fact 9 of the top 10 employers in the US are included in that group.
I live in NYS and know many people who own food oriented businesses and others who own small software companies who use illegals to write programs.
My daughter lives in Florida and almost all building contractors use illegals.
Your honesty is appreciated but is unfortunately rare.

The ACA helped the economy?

2z8romg.jpg

What the hell is ARRA?

When did Obama do to improve fuel efficiency?

Bailing out GM hurt all the stock holders and bond holders. It only helped a lot of fat, lazy, overpaid union thugs.

What 2010 tax cuts?

More banking regulations did not help the economy. It positively hurt the economy.

Etc., etc., etc..
Of course Obamacare helped the economy. Millions of Americans didn’t lose their jobs in the econmic disaster the Republicans predicted.
In fact, millions of jobs were created after Obamacare
Wrong. Obamacare hurt the economy big time. For one thing, if you worked 30 hours a week or more, then you were considered a full time employee, and your employer was forced to provide you with insurance. That meant a lot of people worked no more than 29 hours a week. My wife is one of those people. It also forced insurers to provide all kinds of coverage that no one wanted, like coverage for sex change operations or for drug abuse counseling. ACA was the biggest drain on the economy of the Obama administration.

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?
DumbAss a wall is going up as we speak.

Need an example of a border wall that works?
Ask former President Barack Obama who, as Rep. Louie Gohmert recently pointed out, has just built a 10-foot wall around his new mansion. "Israel ... had a real problem with illegal immigrants coming in from the southern border, about 16,000 in one year. In two years, they constructed 143-mile fence, about $2.9 million per mile, and it cut that illegal immigration rate from about 16,000 to I think 18. Cut it by 99 percent, and we probably help pay for it with the money we send Isreal. The requested funds are the result of a $38 billion 10-year memorandum of understanding signed between Israel and the United States at the end of President Barack Obama’s term. Israel is expected to receive $3.3 billion in 2019.
The places where walls work.

The places where walls work - AEI

And we help build some of them with aid we provide.

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?
DumbAss a wall is going up as we speak.

Need an example of a border wall that works?
Ask former President Barack Obama who, as Rep. Louie Gohmert recently pointed out, has just built a 10-foot wall around his new mansion. "Israel ... had a real problem with illegal immigrants coming in from the southern border, about 16,000 in one year. In two years, they constructed 143-mile fence, about $2.9 million per mile, and it cut that illegal immigration rate from about 16,000 to I think 18. Cut it by 99 percent, and we probably help pay for it with the money we send Isreal. The requested funds are the result of a $38 billion 10-year memorandum of understanding signed between Israel and the United States at the end of President Barack Obama’s term. Israel is expected to receive $3.3 billion in 2019.
The places where walls work.

The places where walls work - AEI

And we help build some of them with aid we provide.

Obama does not have a ten foot wall around his "mansion".

You ase lying fuck Like most of you dumbass Trumpettes.

Israel has a fucking fence, not a 40' concrete wall.

Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back