No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

no....it was never correct....only if you compare days.... one day might have had 60% less casualties than the previous day - and that has always been the case....we do not lose American troops on a totally constant daily rate, but NEVER has the monthly casualty figure reflected ANY decrease due to the success of the surge. The statement has been false since the minute you posted it. I asked you to provide some proof of it and all you can do is give me a british press office release.... and NO American DoD casualty figures have EVER backed up your silly assertion...and you have never retracted it. which makes you a liar...or a moron...or both.

Whatever MM

Facts never did mean anything to you - since they usually go against you

you rely on the doom and gloom talking points and that is giving aid and comfort to the enemy

like I said: I rely on DoD casualty figures ....you rely on ONE British press release. The facts I rely on show that there has NEVER been a decrease due to the success of the surge. when will you ever admit you got that wrong?

like I said: I rely on DoD casualty figures ....you rely on ONE British press release. The facts I rely on show that there has NEVER been a decrease due to the success of the surge. when will you ever admit you got that wrong?

I know you hate to admit it - but the release was correct

you rely on the doom and gloom talking points and that is giving aid and comfort to the enemy

And you rely on the simple fantasy that all you have to do is believe we are winning and that makes it so. War doesn't work like that. Optimism is a good thing but it isn't a war strategy.

Tell me rsr....how does continually keeping your head up your ass and refusing to aknowledge the FACTS help our soldiers?

And you rely on the simple fantasy that all you have to do is believe we are winning and that makes it so. War doesn't work like that. Optimism is a good thing but it isn't a war strategy.

Tell me rsr....how does continually keeping your head up your ass and refusing to aknowledge the FACTS help our soldiers?

You mean the fact there is no civil war? the fact that something like 90 percent of Iraq is relatively peaceful? The fact that the tribal leaders are helping the Government now? Those facts?

sectarian violence dipped slightly when we applied 28K more "cops" on the mean streets of Baghdad (even though the casualty rate amongst the "cops" continued to rise) now....even though the "cops" are still there, the sectarian death toll has started to rise again.

Tell me: how much of America was violence free between 1861 and 1865?

I can tell you, for example, that there was not one battle EVER in Connecticut or Rhode Island or Massachusetts or New Hampshire or Maine or Wisconsin or Iowa.... does that mean, because a major portion of the USA was COMPLETELY peaceful (as opposed to your wiggly "relatively peaceful) that American did NOT have a civil war between those years?

sectarian violence dipped slightly when we applied 28K more "cops" on the mean streets of Baghdad (even though the casualty rate amongst the "cops" continued to rise) now....even though the "cops" are still there, the sectarian death toll has started to rise again.

Tell me: how much of America was violence free between 1861 and 1865?

I can tell you, for example, that there was not one battle EVER in Connecticut or Rhode Island or Massachusetts or New Hampshire or Maine or Wisconsin or Iowa.... does that mean, because a major portion of the USA was COMPLETELY peaceful (as opposed to your wiggly "relatively peaceful) that American did NOT have a civil war between those years?

Now there you go again, mm, using logic on someone without a clue on how it works.

:badgrin:

good job...

You mean the fact there is no civil war? the fact that something like 90 percent of Iraq is relatively peaceful? The fact that the tribal leaders are helping the Government now? Those facts?

Link?

ever play whack a mole, RGS? you know... the mole pops up out of a hole and you try to hit it before it pops back down. That's what you have in Iraq now... the insurgents/terrorists/AQs pop up in one province and when the troops all go there to try and eradicate them, they leave and go to another province... so when the troopers go there and try to eradicate them there, they have moved on to another location...

whack a mole...

it's not going to work, RGS... so how long do you think we should stay in Iraq trying to whack that elusive mole? until your grandkids are there?

you are? why I thought all CSM's were strong men... but I guess in your case, all that so called strength emanates from your armpits and your drawers...

naw...its all in the breath....though it is a good thing to have a back up and armpits and drawers fill the bill.

SO I guess you do whup on old ladies and brag about it....silence is guilt ...right?

naw...its all in the breath....though it is a good thing to have a back up and armpits and drawers fill the bill.

SO I guess you do whup on old ladies and brag about it....silence is guilt ...right?

I already said no, are you blind as well as smelly?

Libs never stop trying to rewrite history

I posted multiple links to web sites that, themselves, provide links to web sites that provide proof that Clinton did not ignore terrorists for 8 years. RSR replies with “Libs never stop trying to rewrite history”. Look at all of this information. There are so many sites and so much information on each of the sites. Is it your contention that these examples of Clinton doing things about terrorism are lies? Is it still your claim that Clinton totally ignored terrorists? Who is trying to rewrite history? You are unbelievable.

Two would be the need to outdo their last attack as anything less could be considered anticlimactic.

that scares the pajesus out of me! :( and seems like their ammo.

Forum List

Back