NOAA Data: No warming for last 58 years!!!

Last edited:
There's a reader comment on that page you linked that's pretty hysterical..

That does it! I am cutting up my Banc of Algore Carbon Credit Card…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's hysterical........some of those "comments" you get on these reports.......worth the time to scroll down!!!

Hey Flacal........I thought the science was settled?:coffee:

There's a reader comment on that page you linked that's pretty hysterical..

That does it! I am cutting up my Banc of Algore Carbon Credit Card…

That's hysterical........some of those "comments" you get on these reports.......worth the time to scroll down!!!

Hey Flacal........I thought the science was settled?:coffee:

The science aint settled til Phil Jones cleans his office and finds the missing data sets !!!
You know -- I TRY real hard to stay somewhat objective about all the horseplay with the surface records. But it's crap like this that makes me suspicious and mad. Seems like it now possible that all those daily corrections on ancient data are biased NOT by outright fraud -- but from a simple bias to only feature corrections that go in their favor. After all -- we're talking about TENTHS of a degree from readings in the early 1900s where the accuracy of the data is highly dubious. And short sheeting stuff like the UHIsland effect, could EASILY produce very nice "trend lines" during the late 1800s and early 1900s..

As I posted in the other thread,

The highly accurate measurements we do by hand each day to validate the satellite measurements, from the same pristine locations, for over 65 years, call bull shit to the HCN data adjustments with a vengeance!

That my friend is how real science is done! By CAREFUL Observation and letting the data tell the story.

What I also find hilarious is Karl Mears over at RSS is now having to explain how and why his data set now diverges from the balloon radiosonde data, which is extremely accurate to hundredths of a degree. I'm thinking that his days as the lead over at RSS are numbered. His last set of changes can not be justified and people in congress are now asking serious questions.

And yet most of the world's population accepts the scientists and carries on making policies to develop new energy sources and fight climate change.
Yep, the 'alarmists' are losing all right...oh, wait...

And yet most of the world's population accepts the scientists and carries on making policies to develop new energy sources and fight climate change.

sure are losing s0n.........the growth of renewables is nothing less than laughable. Would you like to see a projection graph out decades from now?? Even one from the Obama EIA from 2015?!!!

Ummm.........every indicator is that nobody gives a shit about the science in the real world!! "Climate change" is nothing more than an internet hobby in 2016!!! Nobody in this forum has been able to illustrate otherwise with even a single link!!!

That's called losing.............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

sure are losing s0n.........the growth of renewables is nothing less than laughable. Would you like to see a projection graph out decades from now?? Even one from the Obama EIA from 2015?!!!

Ummm.........every indicator is that nobody gives a shit about the science in the real world!! "Climate change" is nothing more than an internet hobby in 2016!!! Nobody in this forum has been able to illustrate otherwise with even a single link!!!

That's called losing.............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:
Sure.
Carry on.

Most of the world has accepted all sorts of flawed science for most of human history...it's what sheep do.....climate science is just more of the same. What's your point?

Sure.
Carry on.

Where is the science mattering in the real world?

Links please!!:eusa_dance:

More bad news for the AGW k00ks.........evidently, the NOAA has been hiding 21 years on their graphs!!!

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years | Real Science

LOL.....still a sham.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Another "you shouldn't believe everything you read", but you should only believe what I tell you to believe.

Either way........not mattering s0n!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/clip_image0014_thumb.jpg.html][/URL]

More bad news for the AGW k00ks.........evidently, the NOAA has been hiding 21 years on their graphs!!!

Another "you shouldn't believe everything you read", but you should only believe what I tell you to believe.

You mean, you'll believe anything you want, and only take those facts that prove your argument and ignore everything else?

You mean, you'll believe anything you want, and only take those facts that prove your argument and ignore everything else?

Indeed s0n........4 billion "consensus" research articles published and it hasn't added up to dick in the real world. Solar power is still a joke......well less than 1% and decades from now will still be less than 5%. Same with wind.....and that the only thing I care about and what everybody should be caring about lest their electricity bills DOUBLE due to carbon taxes..........over a huge-ass hoax. Fuck that........so yes, I revel in the winning in this forum!! In fact, skeptics on this forum have been running an ePiC thread in here that is nothing but winning >> More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!! ..........153,000 "views" and soon to be 5,000 posts!!! sIcK :rock::rock:

The Ignore Science done correctly crowd yelling at the top of their lungs..."DENIER" while they want us to accept their political pseudoscience as truth.. When facts show your lies and you scream 'WHAT DOES IT MATTER?' You must be a Hillary Clinton supporter...

forward-sheep1.jpg

Forum List

Back